Court favors disclosing anti-gay marr...

Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors

There are 1782 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from May 20, 2014, titled Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Same-sex marriage opponents can't keep the identities of their campaign donors secret, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday in upholding a lower court decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#801 Jun 13, 2014
If you're an administrator, you know boards are posted on many forums, and that posters have no say in the matter. I didn't get here from the "cars" forum, and don't give a rat's ass if it's posted there. You object; you complain. Insisting that we move it off your forum isn't going to fulfill your wish.
Root wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand that I am the Administrator for this forum and it is not about gay people, it is about cars.
Now as the one in charge of it, I must insist you move it to its proper place, a forum about gays not cars.
You are thrones who must contact Topix, not us, so please do so. ASAP!

Indianapolis

#802 Jun 13, 2014
When an infertile couple use donor sperm, donor eggs, or a surrogate, they are still considered parents.
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you get your partner pregnant, or did he get you pregnant?
I really need to know, because I've NEVER heard of a husband getting pregnant.
Why are you afraid to admit you are a sexual birth defect?
<quoted text>
Off topic???
You are the one claiming ss couples get pregnant just like hetero's.
Just answer the question!
Did you have a c-section or go natural?
Snicker smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#803 Jun 13, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde, are you having a stroke or just reverting back to your cool hand luke personality?
I may if I keep laughing this hard.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#804 Jun 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Humans took themselves out of "nature" millennia ago, when they decided to change their environment to suit them instead of adapting to their environment.
Marriage, in most cultures, is a religious, patriarchal basis for slavery of women. Evolution has nothing to do with it. In THIS culture, in THIS time, marriage is an equal commitment between 2 people regardless of gender ratios, fertility, or desire to procreate. Couples, btw, can't be a behavior.
A birth defect is a negative trait at manifests at birth or shortly thereafter, like, say, hermaphroditism. Being gay is not a medical defect anyway; medical terms have meanings.
<quoted text>
Also, among Christians, Jews, and Muslims, in the early days at least, marriages were polygamous. And where and when the Jews and early Christians lived under Roman rule in the First Century AD, it was the pagan Romans who were monogamous (the godless swine !).

Location hidden

#805 Jun 13, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point PINHEAD.
Gay couples (and lesbian couples) ARE CAPABLE of producing offspring in the same way heterosexuals do
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Once again I will explain. I never claimed that two men or two women reproduce like heterosexuals. I said they reproduce IN THE SAME WAY heterosexuals do;
The vast majority of heterosexuals couples naturally procreate. In fact, 96% of marriages world wide do. You admit saying that homos reproduce the same way.

All I'm asking is how you experienced the process.

Was it frustrating to have people assume you had a beer belly when you were really pregnant?

LOL, LOL, LOL

Location hidden

#806 Jun 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Humans took themselves out of "nature" millennia ago, when they decided to change their environment to suit them instead of adapting to their environment.
Marriage, in most cultures, is a religious, patriarchal basis for slavery of women. Evolution has nothing to do with it. In THIS culture, in THIS time, marriage is an equal commitment between 2 people regardless of gender ratios, fertility, or desire to procreate. Couples, btw, can't be a behavior.
A birth defect is a negative trait at manifests at birth or shortly thereafter, like, say, hermaphroditism. Being gay is not a medical defect anyway; medical terms have meanings.
<quoted text>
"Took themselves out?" Hardly, that is the nature of the human animal.

Nor does a birth defect necessarily manifest itself quickly. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A very negative trait for a highly developed animal.

Marriage and birth defects have meanings. You fit the latter but are clearly inferior to the former.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#807 Jun 13, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>and your point is brilliant actually.
But just to make sure I understand, are you condemning NOM for it's failure to obey the laws and court orders?
I am applauding them for trying to protect their supporters. To be clear, it is the right to privacy that is important here. I would applaud GLAAD or any other organization for doing the same thing.

Indianapolis

#808 Jun 13, 2014
Oh, goodie, another moron who doesn't know how evolution works!

Birth defects, by definition, manifest at birth or shortly thereafter. Words have meanings.

Anal sex is pleasurable and no more inherently dangerous than any other sexual behavior. The anorectal area, in fact, has ts own set of erogenous nerve bundles, just like the genitals. One can achieve orgasm smply from anal stimulation. So it's biologically "natural." If you find it demeaning...well, that's nobody's problem but yours, bucko.

Marriage has many meanings, and the only one under discussion is civil marriage, the contract between a couple and the state.

Being born with a dead coochie qualifies as a birth defect. Is that what makes you so hostile,or the guilt of killing your sister?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor does a birth defect necessarily manifest itself quickly. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. A very negative trait for a highly developed animal.
Marriage and birth defects have meanings. You fit the latter but are clearly inferior to the former.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#809 Jun 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a complete Jackass would post this shit.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#810 Jun 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Birth defects, by definition, manifest at birth or shortly thereafter.
That's false so the rest of your post must be BS too. Birth defects can and do 'manifest' in the womb.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#811 Jun 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's all h/she has, going off topic.
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.

He still refuses to say if he believes NOM should not have to obey the same laws all other groups obeyed.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#812 Jun 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point PINHEAD.
Gay couples (and lesbian couples) ARE CAPABLE of producing offspring in the same way heterosexuals do
<quoted text>
The vast majority of heterosexuals couples naturally procreate. In fact, 96% of marriages world wide do. You admit saying that homos reproduce the same way.
All I'm asking is how you experienced the process.
Was it frustrating to have people assume you had a beer belly when you were really pregnant?
LOL, LOL, LOL
This is about NOM.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#813 Jun 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Topic is about NOM.

You are dodging the question.

Should NOM have to obey the same disclosure laws everyone else did?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#815 Jun 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's false so the rest of your post must be BS too. Birth defects can and do 'manifest' in the womb.
Funny how you call the post BS, then agree with it 100%.

You are an idiot.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#816 Jun 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am applauding them for trying to protect their supporters. To be clear, it is the right to privacy that is important here. I would applaud GLAAD or any other organization for doing the same thing.
But the thing is all the Pro SSM groups obeyed the disclosure law.

If you want to maintain your privacy then perhaps lending your name to something that will become public record isn't the best idea.

Now the list was inadvertently released by the IRS. So they really had no problem filing the list did they? And since the list is public now why is NOM still refusing to obey the law?

I understand your issue for privacy and I salute your solution, but as I said, signing a petition or donating money to a political cause means ones name will be on record.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#817 Jun 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about NOM.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#818 Jun 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Birth defects, by definition, manifest at birth or shortly thereafter. Words have meanings.
Anal sex is pleasurable and no more inherently dangerous than any other sexual behavior. The anorectal area, in fact, has ts own set of erogenous nerve bundles, just like the genitals. One can achieve orgasm smply from anal stimulation. So it's biologically "natural." If you find it demeaning...well, that's nobody's problem but yours, bucko.
Marriage has many meanings, and the only one under discussion is civil marriage, the contract between a couple and the state.
Being born with a dead coochie qualifies as a birth defect. Is that what makes you so hostile,or the guilt of killing your sister?
<quoted text>
This is about NOM. Not Kimare.

Can we please just ignore him like we did dishonest mabel?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#819 Jun 13, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
1. But the thing is all the Pro SSM groups obeyed the disclosure law.
2. If you want to maintain your privacy then perhaps lending your name to something that will become public record isn't the best idea.
3. Now the list was inadvertently released by the IRS. So they really had no problem filing the list did they? And since the list is public now why is NOM still refusing to obey the law?
4. I understand your issue for privacy and I salute your solution, but as I said, signing a petition or donating money to a political cause means ones name will be on record.
1. Prove it.
2. It's easy to donate anonymously, weren't you paying attention?
3. Ask them.
4. It doesn't have to be.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#820 Jun 13, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Prove it.
No state has taken legal action against any of the Pro SSM groups. Why do you think that is?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>2. It's easy to donate anonymously, weren't you paying attention?
Yes I was paying attention. And I already told you your idea is a good one. But that still doesn't mean NOM doesn't have to follow the law.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>3. Ask them.
Their reason is that they claim that disclosure MAY cause embarrassment or harassment. Thing is there are laws they can turn to for any harassment. BTW the pro SSM groups have faced harassment and death threats. Show me where any of them are suing to keep their donor lists private or are disobeying court orders like NOM is.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>4. It doesn't have to be.
That's true. Anonymous donations. Now explain how a person' who donated anonymously will have their identity disclosed as the law requires.
So basically you are saying NOM deserves special rights.

Location hidden

#821 Jun 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. LOL, birth defects do not refer to the timing they are detected, they refer to when the defect occurred.

2. You lie about the danger of anal sex. A lie that opened the door to AIDS. You should be arrested for man slaughter, especially at this point.

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

3. What an idiotic thing to say. That's like saying poison has many meanings.

The inferiority of your marrage is clear to everyone. Why? because it doesn't fit, nor can it fit, the definition of marriage.

4. YOU expose the weakness of your position with your ad homoan gay troll personal attack.

SMile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing Aug 25 operation gladio 2
Original Xhorse Mini VCI techstream FW 2.0.4 vs... Aug 25 Ambrosio 1
AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN code reader read ... Aug 24 car-diagnostic-tool 1
OBDSTAR F102 Nissan Pin Code Reader Key Program... Aug 23 Spencer5 5
Foxwell NT510 has good success with BMW multisy... Aug 23 lalaura 1
VAG CAN PRO VCP V5.5.1 Clone less than 50$ Aug 23 lalaura 3
The Newest Version V4.3 SuperOBD SKP-900 car ke... Aug 22 auto engineer 2
More from around the web