New set of emails, texts on NJ bridge...

New set of emails, texts on NJ bridge scandal

There are 2 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Mar 18, 2014, titled New set of emails, texts on NJ bridge scandal. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Mar 18, 2014
yet the media totally ignores the Lois Lerner mails...

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#2 Mar 19, 2014
"We are talking about documents that came from other folks that lead the committee to believe that there might be some context concerning things that might have happened before or after the lanes were closed," said State Sen. Loretta Weinberg, a Democrat and co-chair of the investigative panel.

The democrats believe there is a witch there, or might have been a witch there, or somewhere, at that time or some other time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FGtech Galletto 4 Review Thu uobd2 2
SKP1000 Key Programmer Introduction Jul 20 car-diagnostic-tool 1
How to use VXDIAG VCX NANO Pro 7 in 1 Jul 20 jimmyLIN 1
SKP1000 (SKP900 replacement) function & car list Jul 19 Ambrosio 1
VCM2 clone 100% working: SP177C or SP177C1 Jul 19 lalaura 3
Launch CRP TOUCH Pro FULL System Diagnostic Ser... (Jul '16) Jul 19 francisco gonzale... 2
Touareg 2013 5th Immo All key lost VVDI2 succes... Jul 19 Ambrosio 1
More from around the web