Big surge in border-crossing deaths reported Big surge in...

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: usatoday.com

Even though fewer people are illegally crossing America's southwest border with Mexico, the region saw a spike in immigrant deaths in 2012, according to a report being released Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"the rise in deaths may add support to the drive for a complete immigration overhaul that is being negotiated in Congress. "

Sooo, this is OUR fault?!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

huge mistake. they bring death on themselves,if anything we should make our border so secure an ant cannot get in,those who die trying are not our doing it is their choice to die trying to break in.
Truth Speaker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm sure the last thought that ran through their brains was now I will never be able to become a law-abiding contributor to my new adopted homeland and follow in the footsteps of other immigrants only seeking a better life for themselves and their families.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2013
 
they need to quit coming it serves em right

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 13, 2013
 
Our government is aiding and abetting an invasion of the U.S. Good luck you young people that have your whole life ahead of you.........cause the future isn't going to be nice.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 13, 2013
 
suwannee wrote:
Our government is aiding and abetting an invasion of the U.S. Good luck you young people that have your whole life ahead of you.........cause the future isn't going to be nice.
you are right and i do not know why they are doing this

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 13, 2013
 
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right and i do not know why they are doing this
could it be the way the gov is pushing the nau? these folks are supposed to be criminals not having a right to be here so we are told,yet this gov is rewarding their crimes and have failed to secure the borders showing they want more to come.

by bringing up amnesty on the airways was like a call for all to come in,without secure borders just as well roll out the welcome mat. obama has even been pushing foodstamps as a reward for coming.

i don't think these illegal aliens see they are in the wrong,it seems pour gov is inviting them behind our backs,then openly by doing nothing to get rid of them or punish.

if they straight up told us that is the idea they fear revolution
Everything Now Backwards

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 13, 2013
 
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
could it be the way the gov is pushing the nau? these folks are supposed to be criminals not having a right to be here so we are told,yet this gov is rewarding their crimes and have failed to secure the borders showing they want more to come.
by bringing up amnesty on the airways was like a call for all to come in,without secure borders just as well roll out the welcome mat. obama has even been pushing foodstamps as a reward for coming.
i don't think these illegal aliens see they are in the wrong,it seems pour gov is inviting them behind our backs,then openly by doing nothing to get rid of them or punish.
if they straight up told us that is the idea they fear revolution
When you have a luciferian banking cult running the world expect everything to be turned backwards.

Right is Wrong. Wrong is right. Expect more till America grows a pair of balls and throws them off a cliff back into their hellhole.

Check out the latest drone technology.

From mosquitos to microscopic nano drones they're going to be everywhere. Hey look at the bright side, at least the drones will replace those noisy peeping tom helicopters.

http://aviationintel.com/2012/07/09/tylers-10...

Seriosly though, why the hell isn't anyone saying anything? Just like the street cameras and now buble sidewalk cameras, snuck in directly next to them. Look at those 360 degree pan zoom sidewalk cameras being snuk in all of a sudden on top of the lamp posts.

What do sidewalk cameras have to do with traffic flow again?

Not to mention all the high curbed traffic dividing islands being put in so we can't avoid future TSA checkpoints.

Drone Picture #3 looks almost like the sphere drone from the move "They Live"

http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2013/03/they...

And who are you little fella/drone, come to show them where I am?-not nice. Lol...classic movie clip.

Americans are fed up with the clownish UN globalists running the federal government now.

Look around you ...is this what you really are going to put up with. Seriously?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 13, 2013
 
Everything Now Backwards wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a luciferian banking cult running the world expect everything to be turned backwards.
Right is Wrong. Wrong is right. Expect more till America grows a pair of balls and throws them off a cliff back into their hellhole.
Check out the latest drone technology.
From mosquitos to microscopic nano drones they're going to be everywhere. Hey look at the bright side, at least the drones will replace those noisy peeping tom helicopters.
http://aviationintel.com/2012/07/09/tylers-10...
Seriosly though, why the hell isn't anyone saying anything? Just like the street cameras and now buble sidewalk cameras, snuck in directly next to them. Look at those 360 degree pan zoom sidewalk cameras being snuk in all of a sudden on top of the lamp posts.
What do sidewalk cameras have to do with traffic flow again?
Not to mention all the high curbed traffic dividing islands being put in so we can't avoid future TSA checkpoints.
Drone Picture #3 looks almost like the sphere drone from the move "They Live"
http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2013/03/they...
And who are you little fella/drone, come to show them where I am?-not nice. Lol...classic movie clip.
Americans are fed up with the clownish UN globalists running the federal government now.
Look around you ...is this what you really are going to put up with. Seriously?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
if this gov is working on these things or already have them nothing is going to stop it. everything they do is done slowly as to not wake everyone up at once. a little here a little there then soon like my town with those cameras you pointed out. at first it was for traffic then in high crime areas now they are all over the place. i am sure they have face recognition computers as well like the ones the US gov said they did not want at airports when looking for terrorists,a local company came up with it and said the gov didn't want it at that time.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 13, 2013
 
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
if this gov is working on these things or already have them nothing is going to stop it. everything they do is done slowly as to not wake everyone up at once. a little here a little there then soon like my town with those cameras you pointed out. at first it was for traffic then in high crime areas now they are all over the place. i am sure they have face recognition computers as well like the ones the US gov said they did not want at airports when looking for terrorists,a local company came up with it and said the gov didn't want it at that time.
Heck, they're probably looking at you from the camera on your computer if you have one.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 13, 2013
 
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, they're probably looking at you from the camera on your computer if you have one.
ha! like that school did with computers sent home with kids.

now you have me wanting to show a full moon .ha! they will go blind.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 13, 2013
 
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! like that school did with computers sent home with kids.
now you have me wanting to show a full moon .ha! they will go blind.
LOL!!! They already have the machines to see you naked at the airports when you go through their scanners. I'm surprised people put up with that crap. All in the name safety.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 13, 2013
 
Starting April 25, passengers flying on U.S. flights will be allowed to carry small pocket knives blades less than 6-centimeters, up to two golf clubs, ski poles, as well as sporting sticks used for hockey, lacrosse, and billiards. Baseball bats will remain on the no-fly list, though wiffle-ball bats and souvenir baseball bats (less than 24-inches long) will be allowed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 13, 2013
 
freebird wrote:
Starting April 25, passengers flying on U.S. flights will be allowed to carry small pocket knives blades less than 6-centimeters, up to two golf clubs, ski poles, as well as sporting sticks used for hockey, lacrosse, and billiards. Baseball bats will remain on the no-fly list, though wiffle-ball bats and souvenir baseball bats (less than 24-inches long) will be allowed.
i still find it hard to believe a few guys with box cutters took a whole darn plane full of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) 53 min Pete 9,212
How would you like to see your Ford Focus? 7 hr FordFocus 1
First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court Tue Mike and Wanda 1
LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) Tue CADDYJP4 241
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors Tue Wondering 1,692
Mexico's auto industry looks to luxury cars Tue Concerned 4
Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party Tue Go Blue Forever 28
•••

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••