Lawmakers ask why Beyonce and Jay-Z went to Cuba

Apr 6, 2013 Full story: KMBC-TV 19

Two Republican lawmakers are asking a government agency to look into a recent trip to Cuba by Beyonce and Jay-Z, suggesting the superstar couple violated restrictions on travel to the communist island.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Dope? Cigars? The Dennis Rodman syndrome?
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Lock this criminal gay z and his brood sow up!! The law applies to everyone and no exceptions should be made for (c)rappers who are destroying our civilization! Better they should be exterminated!

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#3 Apr 6, 2013
The same over-dramatic professional Cubans who ran wild during the Elian Gonzales hostage situation is looking to rekindle their role of Little Havana provocateurs…

Jay Z and his wife can travel to wherever they want… if the right-wing tea-bagging Cuba screamers don’t like it, tough!
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The same over-dramatic professional Cubans who ran wild during the Elian Gonzales hostage situation is looking to rekindle their role of Little Havana provocateurs…
Jay Z and his wife can travel to wherever they want… if the right-wing tea-bagging Cuba screamers don’t like it, tough!
. Your idiocy knows no bounds Patty Cake.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2013
They are still celebrating the deaths in Benghazi for Obama.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Obama's buddies are Communists?
Who didn't know that?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 6, 2013
So does Hip Hop=Communism?
Good to know.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 6, 2013
The Benghazi communists. That's who they are. The Benghazi communist party people.
Charlie

Zephyrhills, FL

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
NO ONE CARES WHAT A LONELY BASEMENT DWELLING! UNEMPLOYED , OVERWEIGHT, ZIT FACED, MOMMA'S BOY, WHO FALSELY CLAIMS TO BE A MARINE, HAS TO SAY!
G. F. Y. PATTY

Obama economics at work.

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE CARES WHAT A LONELY BASEMENT DWELLING! UNEMPLOYED , OVERWEIGHT, ZIT FACED, MOMMA'S BOY, WHO FALSELY CLAIMS TO BE A MARINE, HAS TO SAY!
G. F. Y. PATTY
For someone who claims that he doesn’t care what (the caricature straw man you created of me) thinks - you sure do seem a bit emotionally invested by screaming your post to me (in all CAPS):

You care… LOL!
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#13 Apr 7, 2013
All of the ghettos to visit and uplift and they visit Cuba. The ghettos get chitt on by their own and the blame goes to the accused "hatas" in the forever poverty war.

Obama economics at work.

#14 Apr 7, 2013
serfs up wrote:

All of the ghettos to visit and uplift and they visit Cuba. The ghettos get chitt on by their own and the blame goes to the accused "hatas" in the forever poverty war.
As if you care about the ghettos anywhere… you just happy to be able to bitch about anything remotely related to the President… or someone of color for that matter.

Funny how the people who claim to be all about freedom are the ones who want to restrict freedom of travel to others. Get over it.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you care about the ghettos anywhere… you just happy to be able to bitch about anything remotely related to the President… or someone of color for that matter.
Funny how the people who claim to be all about freedom are the ones who want to restrict freedom of travel to others. Get over it.
I am over it. And i worked those ghettos. i cared. Over time became numb to keep the sanity. Men who work areas like that come and go. But the areas remain the same because the people don't get up off their azzes to change it. So they use and play a system the moron politicians set up to keep them there. Forcing me to pay for that while people like this would be the first in line to claim hate as they live the life of Riley for themselves prove the falsehood of "giving back to the communniitteee". Lets get this straight. We are talking about a fight over reduced resources available in real terms for the next few decades. the damage that obamacare is going to cause has started. And the prez has proposed social security and medicare cuts. But they won't be able to hide the cuts needed in everything not social security and medicare forever. Of course those no good repubs will get the blame for it.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#17 Apr 7, 2013
The U.S. government limits the use of passports, currency, and/or transportation
alternatives, when American citizens seek to travel to four countries – Cuba, Iraq, Libya,
and North Korea.

Unless, of course, you get a special permission slip from one of the Obama's.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#19 Apr 7, 2013
I thought Americans were prohibited from traveling to Cuba. But I guess when the former Brooklyn Crack dealer, Jay Z, had his bimbo wife shake her shapely butt in front of our Kenyan bozo King to get a stamp of approval to travel there.

Oh and phoney Marine Pat you are a pathetic joke.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Communism must be a black thang.
Arkady

Columbus, GA

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
No. communism see's no color actually. Theses two would be part of Obama's Politburo, though the rich and American corporations are sacked, these in the politburo will never lose a single coin nor be held to the same laws and statutes.
I have see it in my 67 years, it looks no different American style.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Arkady wrote:
<quoted text>
No. communism see's no color actually. Theses two would be part of Obama's Politburo, though the rich and American corporations are sacked, these in the politburo will never lose a single coin nor be held to the same laws and statutes.
I have see it in my 67 years, it looks no different American style.
I've never seen communism like this until we had a black president.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#24 Apr 9, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Undoubtedly, because liberty and freedom are earned, not given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM's unreliable cars keep mechanics in business. (Sep '10) Sat tpl 14
New Arrival Easycoding for BMW/Rolls-Royce Diag... Fri yellowbend 1
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) Dec 25 Ricky 7
For $2,999, Is This 1987 Yugo GV Better Than No... Dec 25 Zeppelin 1
Suffering from range anxiety? Seeo's battery pr... Dec 24 Solarman 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' Dec 24 WeTheSheeple 713
auto tool x-100 (May '13) Dec 23 yellowbend 4
More from around the web