First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Canadian Frog Sucker

Euless, TX

#82 Jun 26, 2014
I smell frog in the air. All frogs hide before the frog sucker gets his lips wet!
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#84 Jun 30, 2014
Canadian Frog Sucker wrote:
I smell frog in the air. All frogs hide before the frog sucker gets his lips wet!
Make fun all you want. My skills at sucking off frogs are untouched. When my wife bends me over I can take the whole enchilada and lick a frog at the same time. We can do it in a Volt at high speed and still get 500 on a tank.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#85 Jun 30, 2014
The sex poster named Advice is now on the attack. He's calling people names and denying his part in sex posts.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#86 Jun 30, 2014
Root wrote:
The sex poster named Advice is now on the attack. He's calling people names and denying his part in sex posts.
Root, stop your malicious lies.
Craig

Oklahoma City, OK

#87 Jun 30, 2014
Do you think if this man gets a load of spluge from a great dane he would be satisfied?
Canadian Frog Sucker

Euless, TX

#88 Jul 3, 2014
Craig wrote:
Do you think if this man gets a load of spluge from a great dane he would be satisfied?
Any ejaculate this man receives is not enough.

“Proud Canadian”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#89 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>Any ejaculate this man receives is not enough.
The institution your in should reconsider their day release policy.
You're far from being ready for that, for sure.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#90 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>Any ejaculate this man receives is not enough.
Personally I think what he does is his own business but for goodness sake we don't need to hear about his sexual interludes day in and out.

“Proud Canadian”

Location hidden

#91 Jul 3, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I think what he does is his own business but for goodness sake we don't need to hear about his sexual interludes day in and out.
Root, your obsession with bizarre sexual practices causes one to wonder about your own life style.
So if you're tired of talking about it, then do the sensible thing--stop.

That said, if you believe you and your co- conspirers are accomplishing anything with your perverted "intimidation" strategy, forget it.
I'm not going away any time soon.
Aerostar P601

Toronto, Canada

#92 Jul 3, 2014
Root, my obsession with bizarre sexual practices causes one to wonder about my own life style.
So if I'm tired of talking about it, then do the sensible thing--suck off my wife.

That said, I am accomplishing everything with my perverted "reality" strategy, forget it.
I'm not going away any time soon ad my love for Volt will never end.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/andre...

“Proud Canadian”

Location hidden

#93 Jul 3, 2014
Aerostar P601 wrote:
Root, my obsession with bizarre sexual practices causes one to wonder about my own life style.
So if I'm tired of talking about it, then do the sensible thing--suck off my wife.
That said, I am accomplishing everything with my perverted "reality" strategy, forget it.
I'm not going away any time soon ad my love for Volt will never end.
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/andre...
Hey fool--your tacky little spoofing strategy doesn't work any more.
My airplane photo accompanying my legit posts can't be duplicated.
Everyone with any sense at all knows you're just a sick faker with a flair for bizarre sexual fantasies--and a brain about the size of a sparrow.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#94 Jul 3, 2014
I'm Furious!!!!! I can't get anything right!!!!!!! I was sucking off a big horse and it kicked me in the teeth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) 2 hr Echo the Negro 10,021
auto glass repair and replacement (May '12) 3 hr calebhart54 11
toyota recalls 850,000 trucks due to frame rot! (Apr '08) 21 hr Echo the Negro 204
News Volvo Cars plans to open its first US plant Mar 30 Go Blue Forever 1
News Ohio mom pleads not guilty to decapitating her ... Mar 30 GrantL 2
News Photo of kids on Vietnam memorial angers many Mar 30 GrantL 4
News Red Bull threatens to leave Formula One Mar 30 stewart scott 6
More from around the web