Frog Molester

Euless, TX

#42 Jun 11, 2014
Adv wrote:
Sincere thanks to whoever sent flowers to my wife. I get excited about that obviously acceptable topic about the frog and all its vile and exciting language.
Like many other topics and comments appearing lately, it was way in line in terms of civility and Topix code of conduct.
It appears that I have taken advantage of proxy posting software and rather loose controls by my wife's staff to anonymously excite me with sensual and sexual comments.
I hope that Topix will now monitor more diligently here and elsewhere so as to eliminate this unacceptable conduct by that few.
If such unacceptable conduct continues, I fully intend to take the issue directly to Topix senior management the CEO Suprman and the Queen. I will tell on every person here!
Enough is enough. I love the Volt for life.
No more frog sucking.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#43 Jun 11, 2014
Has anyone heard new information about Toyota's fuel cell car?
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#44 Jun 11, 2014
This is a picture of the frog my wife shat out. We had a Vol ad it got 500 mpg on the trip!

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/82500/Gi...
Root

Shreveport, LA

#45 Jun 11, 2014
Advice wrote:
This is a picture of the frog my wife shat out. We had a Vol ad it got 500 mpg on the trip!
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/82500/Gi...
Takes a hell of a woman (or in your case man) to take a frog that big.

Back on topic now. Who thinks Alfa R will make a comeback in the US market?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#46 Jun 12, 2014
I believe the Alfa R will make a comeback in the US market.
Canadian Frog Bangers

Euless, TX

#47 Jun 12, 2014
Nobody wants no car like that
Root

Richmond Hill, Canada

#48 Jun 12, 2014
I hate Canadians and frog lovers.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#49 Jun 12, 2014
Root wrote:
I hate Canadians and frog lovers.
Canadians are ok but I have to draw the line when it comes to frog lovin!
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#50 Jun 12, 2014
Sincere thanks to whoever sent flowers to my wife. I get excited about that obviously acceptable topic about the frog and all its vile and exciting language. We've been using frogs as ticklers since the 70's.
Like many other topics and comments appearing lately, it was way in line in terms of civility and Topix code of conduct.
It appears that I have taken advantage of proxy posting software and rather loose controls by my wife's staff to anonymously excite me with sensual and sexual comments.
I hope that Topix will now monitor more diligently here and elsewhere so as to eliminate this unacceptable conduct by that few.
If such unacceptable conduct continues, I fully intend to take the issue directly to Topix senior management the CEO Suprman and the Queen. I will tell on every person here!
Enough is enough. I love the Volt.
Root

Richmond Hill, Canada

#51 Jun 13, 2014
I am a gay American man and I like young boys
Root

Shreveport, LA

#52 Jun 13, 2014
Advice wrote:
Sincere thanks to whoever sent flowers to my wife. I get excited about that obviously acceptable topic about the frog and all its vile and exciting language. We've been using frogs as ticklers since the 70's.
Enough is enough. I love the Volt.
Are you by chance from the french part of Canada?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#53 Jun 13, 2014
Gay Advice has no idea about anything Leaf or Volt. lol
Root

Shreveport, LA

#54 Jun 14, 2014
Gay Advice became furious and quit the forum yesterday but he reappears today. What a mess!
Root

Richmond Hill, Canada

#55 Jun 14, 2014
Root wrote:
Gay Advice became furious and quit the forum yesterday but he reappears today. What a mess!
Root, or JJFADS, or 70PLRR, or whatever name you choose, the way I read his post it's just you he quit on. You just got dumped off his Christmas Card list fool. To be quite honest, if it was my call, I would kick you off my list too. Why?
Because you're just a jerk.
Anonymous

Richmond Hill, Canada

#56 Jun 14, 2014
Root 1 and Root 2 don't get along at all apparently. Wonder which is the original and which is the clone?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#57 Jun 14, 2014
Lol
Craig

Oklahoma City, OK

#58 Jun 15, 2014
Advice sounds furious.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#59 Jun 15, 2014
Craig wrote:
Advice sounds furious.
These Canadians are loopy as hell.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#60 Jun 17, 2014
To to Jjfads, if you want to bang frogs that's your business but you can't get furious when people disagree with you. Leaf recalls and Volt excellence aside, be accepting of others beliefs.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#61 Jun 18, 2014
Root wrote:
To to Jjfads, if you want to bang frogs that's your business but you can't get furious when people disagree with you. Leaf recalls and Volt excellence aside, be accepting of others beliefs.
The message has been delivered.
It's not about Volt, Leaf, or accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are not what this is all about.

It's about extreme vulgarity and filth by a few lowlifes who crudely and maliciously violate Topix code of conduct.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to put a stop to it.

JJFADS is not doing his job.
We ask that JJFADS do what he is mandated to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBD2Repair WIFI GM MDI Tech 3 wireless gm mdi s... 12 hr uobd2 2
mb star Xentry Installation Guide (Jul '11) 13 hr uobd2 5
Mb star c3 diagnostic tool-what about it? (Jul '11) 13 hr uobd2 6
Car Loan with Bad Credit: It is possible 18 hr gretchenhill 1
Limousine town car service (Feb '13) Sun mesolta36 6
GM has high hopes for its new midsize pickups Sat fred 2
Freightliner Cascadia or Columbia sleeper Trucks Sat tcoolru 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••