#1 Jun 8, 2009
There you go fking rednecks.

Oh what a feeling
Jake

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jun 8, 2009
Of course you would be saying
"Oh what a feeling,"
you still aren't willing to accept that japanese cars are total pieces of trash just because you envy American cars,
because you or someone you know obviously made the wrong choice in getting a car from an asian brand that has never done anything but imatate REAL CARS.
Even those plastic asian sportscars are total pieces of trash, they're women's cars.
If you didn't have to act like a spoilt little kiddy you would accept that asian cars are pieces of trash and grow up.
std

Santa Maria, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2009
Jake wrote:
Of course you would be saying
"Oh what a feeling,"
you still aren't willing to accept that japanese cars are total pieces of trash just because you envy American cars,
because you or someone you know obviously made the wrong choice in getting a car from an asian brand that has never done anything but imatate REAL CARS.
Even those plastic asian sportscars are total pieces of trash, they're women's cars.
If you didn't have to act like a spoilt little kiddy you would accept that asian cars are pieces of trash and grow up.
Listen you fking aborigine, take the paint off your face and pay attention to the FACTS i post.

Now go BBQ a kangaroo and sht the fk up.

Toyota killed GM and Chrysler and is about to push over the edge (no pun intended. Toyota makes amazing cars and truck and are the best world wide. This is another fact kunta kente.

Ford is still in trouble- hopefully toyota won't take its foot off its throat.
std

Santa Maria, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2009
Maybe Gm can build bikes in china- They've lost every segment already. Whats left?

hahaha
Jake

Australia

#5 Jun 9, 2009
You're a funny guy,
do yourself a favor,
stop acting like a arrogant little kiddy and stop making uneducated comments that have no solid ground to stand on.
The American brands of cars existed about 35-40 years before the japanese began showing up to American and European car shows,
coppying the designs and technologies of superoir cars before returning to Japan and producing imatations like they were their own original cars.

Your tantrums are rather amusing, especially because they come from someone with no actual knowledge of cars.
The only reason that GM has lost so many segments is because people like you can't get enough of your characterless asian imatations.
Judging by your reaction, what I said earlier perfectly explains your arrogant attitude and persistent denial of what you know deep down inside to be true.
Accept it, asian cars are pieces of trash that are simply imatations of superior (american) cars.
You're not a proud american, so why don't you leave?
Your strong denial just shows just how
weak-minded, easily influenced, midguided and arrogant you are.
You are from an unfortunate group of people that have been brainwashed by a car company that has never done anything but copy other people's work and act like it was their own, and at the same time, act like what they come up with is better than what those that they copied from had to offer.
Asian cars are merely recyclable garbage that gets thrown out and replaced after they have had their use, much like a newspaper.

oh what a feeling,
you still won't accept what you know is true.
Jake

Australia

#6 Jun 9, 2009
GM makes cars, Toyota makes junk;
its part of the laws of physics.
Jake

Australia

#7 Jun 9, 2009
What is there to pay attention to in your posts?
Its always uneducated slush that never has any solid ground to stand on.

I'm not an Indigenous Australian and I have never felt any desire to wear facepaint.

"Toyota makes amazing cars and truck and are the best world wide"

What a load of slush, you are just saying that because you can't handle the fact that American cars are superior.

Just because you aren't willing to accept that asian cars are pieces of trash,
it gives you NO excuse whatsoever to bag out brands of cars that are superior.

It doesn't work because deep down inside you know asian cars really are trash, so why do you bother trying to convince yourself that they aren't.
Why is Gm a lemon Maker

Palm Springs, CA

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Gm lemons across America, and gets the gov. Contract, how convenient" I guess the car czar forgot who's picking most of u fools up when you need a ride to the E.R., or showing up when there's a fire". Ford! And Ford Deserves this contract, why? Why Not! I have had Many Fords & Lincoln's that have served me well, just like Abe served the country well. But the Gm ie Chevy ,cattle lack ,gmc, Buick, Pontiac ,etc, were all Lemons. If your not sure what GMC makes, you would be wise to learn before you buy. Lemons are OK to drink, but are tough to drive!
Why is Gm a lemon Maker

Palm Springs, CA

#9 Mar 6, 2014
Gm has recently agreed after 50 Million cars and trucks , were included in the dexcool class action lawsuit. The only problem is 50 million people didn't find out. Most just knew the cattle lack Buick Silverado Chevy, Pontiac etc, ate itself up internally from Dexcool" antifreeze otherwise known as GMC goes Pooof" puff" thud" clank" rat a tat tat, phhhhhh" puf. Then the dealer says " well lets see, your motors blown, its your fault" thats $4900.00 at checkout!. Dumblonde says, reeeeeely". Old lady says , Fuckyou, you lying bastards! Government says You Got the Job!
Why is Gm a lemon Maker

Palm Springs, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2014
The top payout for the gm made in Mexico car or truck that went poooof" $800?? It was well under a $1000.00 and many of the few( that knew) & submitted all the redtape paperwork, complained of never being paid....The GMC lemon list is Lonnnnnnng and varied, as were the consumers that never knew what hit them. I highly doubt the Grand Gov. Car Czar knows what Dexcool is. But the american citizens that were told " Warrantys Void" unless you use our proprietary Anti freeze knew! At $35 a gal, it conveniently ate through plastics and gaskets, rendering your made in mexico car or truck, the Heaviest paperweights known to man. Snakeoil is still being sold in america, but now it comes from mexico, stamped gmc
Why is Gm a lemon Maker

Palm Springs, CA

#11 Mar 6, 2014
My apologies, the class action only covered 35,000,000 gmc Cars & Trucks
Why is Gm a lemon Maker

Palm Springs, CA

#12 Mar 6, 2014
My apology, in 2009, it was only 35,000,000 cars and trucks included in the class action. Funny thing is, only 10K people were to be paid, Maximum payout was a paltry $800 bucks. How an automaker can do that to the American people then ask for and get a handout is simply amazing. Gm, didn't deserve the gov. Contract anymore than the American public deserved the lemons they sold. And here again march 2014 and millions of lemons turn up again......Jake loves Gm! And Gm Loves you back jack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan weighs whether to bar Tesla Sun reality is a crutch 1
2014 Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot Make Detroit... (Jan '13) Sun ggg 6
NHTSA investigating power modules on Chrysler G... Oct 16 Durango 1
Regulators broaden Chrysler vehicle stalling probe Oct 16 Durango 1
why Nissan Consult 3 always shows not compatible Oct 16 uobd2 2
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Oct 14 maryjaneprincton 15
vdm ucandas (Jan '14) Oct 12 username 5

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE