Attacks renew focus on Hamas

Attacks renew focus on Hamas

There are 2 comments on the Click Orlando story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Attacks renew focus on Hamas. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Four years after the last major conflict in the region, Israel and Hamas are once again on the brink of war in Gaza.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

jon

Israel

#1 Nov 17, 2012
every day the terrorists from Gaza firing Kassam and Grad rockets on Israel.

Recent weeks, the rate of rocket fire from Gaza on Israel increased to intolerable amount that no country could tolerate such a massive rocket attacks on its citizens and Israel responded by killing the head terrorist organization in Gaza, "Ahmed Gafr".

In response, the terrorists in Gaza continued firing rockets on Israel and today the terrorists in Gaza firing on Israel more than 250 missiles.

How your government would react if the terrorists in Gaza were shooting on Your Home?

Israeli family's life under Qassam rockets from Gaza
love

Europe

#2 Nov 17, 2012
During 48 hours Israel will be kill the HAMAS. I have knowed about it from news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Castro: Clinton emails a 'witch hunt' 5 hr mjjcpa 69
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Tue iluvmyVolt 10,484
News Itís a Sad Day at Toyota (Jun '10) May 25 Francene 1,152
News There are still 6,000 first-gen Chevy Volts on ... May 25 Solarman 1
News Senate Dems block trade measure May 23 serfs up 5
News Weekly Recap: GM plans massive new paint shop a... May 23 Just one 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) May 23 ccherdrem43701 383
More from around the web