However court rules, gay marriage deb...

However court rules, gay marriage debate won't end

There are 2348 comments on the NewsCenter 25 story from Mar 28, 2013, titled However court rules, gay marriage debate won't end. In it, NewsCenter 25 reports that:

However the Supreme Court rules after its landmark hearings on same-sex marriage, the issue seems certain to divide Americans and states for many years to come.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsCenter 25.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2171 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Not what I said....but you knew that....
Then same-sex couples getting married has no effect on you or your marriage to your big "ex"-gay husband.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2172 May 3, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Get That Fool:
>Oh yest you are....you are trying to force the biggest farce on marriage into society...<
Nope. The biggest farce on marriage is divorce. Deal with the FACTS, for once.
Divorce is actually a necessity in certain situations...that isn't a 'farce'...do you even know what a 'farce' is??? I doubt it....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2173 May 3, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Then same-sex couples getting married has no effect on you
That is a lie...it effects everyone in our country when we have people trying to destroy what marriage is...marriage has made our country strong...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2174 May 3, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, individual "scientists" can be anti-gays, regardless of where they are from.
I'm only stating there is nothing wrong with being gay, so there's no need for a "solution".
Just saying.....
Why would you make the statement these scientists are anti-gay without any proof or suggestion from them??? That is libel to these professionals that did nothing more than conduct a study and report the findings...

YOU may say there is nothing 'wrong' with it...but if the evidence shows there was something 'wrong' to create it...then that's a different issue....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2175 May 3, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof is a scene from Jurassic Park? Seriously? I'll give you a hint: Jurassic Park is a movie based on a book of science fiction--kind of like Star Wars.
LMFAO!
Really??? That's what you got out of that??? No wonder our country is going to #ell in a hand basket...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2176 May 3, 2013
Can't run away from 'this' one....

Antoine Dodson
Hide Ya Penises ...
I'm NO LONGER GAY

Antoine Dodson -- the flamboyant home intruder thwarter -- says he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... so you can run and tell THAT, homeboy.

Actually, Dodson posted a statement on Facebook explaining that he's decided to "renounce myself" -- because, "I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create."

He explains, "I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah."

FYI -- the Hebrew Israelies (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites ... but they don't consider themselves as "Jewish." They also believe in Satan.

As for Dodson, he explains, "As True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you."

He concludes, "Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/03/antoine-dodson-...
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2177 May 3, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad we agree. The two-dozen ex-gays in the world represent only themselves. We can heretofore ignore them as irrelevant. Their first lie is that they are ex-gay. It goes downhill from there.
Speaking of ex-gay...LOL...

Antoine Dodson
Hide Ya Penises ...
I'm NO LONGER GAY

Antoine Dodson -- the flamboyant home intruder thwarter -- says he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... so you can run and tell THAT, homeboy.

Actually, Dodson posted a statement on Facebook explaining that he's decided to "renounce myself" -- because, "I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create."

He explains, "I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah."

FYI -- the Hebrew Israelies (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites ... but they don't consider themselves as "Jewish." They also believe in Satan.

As for Dodson, he explains, "As True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you."

He concludes, "Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling."

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#2178 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Divorce is actually a necessity in certain situations...that isn't a 'farce'...do you even know what a 'farce' is??? I doubt it....
So your marriage vows were, "Until death do you part OR until a situation comes along that makes divorce necessary."??

You mean to tell us that after all your dancing around and making foolish claims about how gay people are ruining marriage for everyone else, YOU don't believe that marriage is forever??

SO typical....

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2179 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie...it effects everyone in our country when we have people trying to destroy what marriage is...marriage has made our country strong...
No, dear. The lie is the fact that you claim to support "traditional" marriage while at the same time believe that divorce is okay "when a situation makes it necessary."

Like someone hotter comes along? Sick of the same old, same old? He decides he's gay after all and dumps your sorry butt. Things like that??

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2180 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
Antoine Dodson
Hide Ya Penises ...
I'm NO LONGER GAY...
Oh, please. I swore myself off of men a dozen times before I met my husband. Usually after a particularly bad break up.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2181 May 3, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. I swore myself off of men a dozen times before I met my husband. Usually after a particularly bad break up.
How can you do that??? You obviously didn't feel about men the way a heterosexual man feels about women...I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the swore off women....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2182 May 3, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
So your marriage vows were, "Until death do you part OR until a situation comes along that makes divorce necessary."??
You mean to tell us that after all your dancing around and making foolish claims about how gay people are ruining marriage for everyone else, YOU don't believe that marriage is forever??
SO typical....
Even the Bible tells us there are reasons for divorce...if a covenant is broken, it is broken...

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2183 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you do that??? You obviously didn't feel about men the way a heterosexual man feels about women...I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the swore off women....
"Swearing off" men or women after a relationship breaks up (and then turning around and starting dating precisely the type of people you "swore off" again) is such a common thing that it appears in sit-com tv shows and romantic comedy movies pretty regularly. You must live an awfully sheltered life.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2184 May 3, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Swearing off" men or women after a relationship breaks up (and then turning around and starting dating precisely the type of people you "swore off" again) is such a common thing that it appears in sit-com tv shows and romantic comedy movies pretty regularly. You must live an awfully sheltered life.
I've heard of swearing off future relationships, but not swearing off women for a man....

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2185 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't know many straight guys. They swear off women all the time. And then go back to them, of course.

You don't know very much about the real world, do you?

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2186 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard of swearing off future relationships, but not swearing off women for a man....
Only in your amazingly simple mind does "swearing off men" automatically mean that one turns to women.

Poor you. So simple.

Tawas City, Michigan

#2187 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people trying to "destroy what marriage is" are thosem 50%+ of heteros who get married & cheat & divorce & remarry & cheat & divorce & remarry & ........

Tawas City, Michigan

#2188 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you make the statement these scientists are anti-gay without any proof or suggestion from them??? That is libel to these professionals that did nothing more than conduct a study and report the findings...
YOU may say there is nothing 'wrong' with it...but if the evidence shows there was something 'wrong' to create it...then that's a different issue....
Nope, nothing wrong with being created gay any more than being created straight.

Tawas City, Michigan

#2189 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
Antoine Dodson
Hide Ya Penises ...
I'm NO LONGER GAY
So he's choosing to pretend to be straight, just like your "ex"-gay husband.

I can pretend to be an astronaut, but that won't get me into space.

Tawas City, Michigan

#2190 May 3, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your "ex"-gay husband to explain it to you......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing 14 hr operation gladio 2
Original Xhorse Mini VCI techstream FW 2.0.4 vs... Thu Ambrosio 1
AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN code reader read ... Wed car-diagnostic-tool 1
OBDSTAR F102 Nissan Pin Code Reader Key Program... Tue Spencer5 5
Foxwell NT510 has good success with BMW multisy... Tue lalaura 1
VAG CAN PRO VCP V5.5.1 Clone less than 50$ Tue lalaura 3
The Newest Version V4.3 SuperOBD SKP-900 car ke... Aug 22 auto engineer 2
More from around the web