However court rules, gay marriage debate won't end

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: NewsCenter 25 2,351

However the Supreme Court rules after its landmark hearings on same-sex marriage, the issue seems certain to divide Americans and states for many years to come.

Full Story

“abstractions of thought...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2108 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You all keep throwing up the 'straight' gene like we are the ones claiming it exists...just like the gay gene...it doesn't...we are born male/female not straight/gay....get it right...
You're the one who has it worng. Medical and science professionals disagree with your erroneous assertions regarding sexual orientation.
Get That Fool wrote:
<We are 'all' straight by nature...[/QUOTE
Then what's the causality factor for heterosexuality? Science hasn't discovered it yet. If you can't cite or demonstrate one, then you're just lying again.

[QUOTE who="Get That Fool"]<your 'abnormality' is the result of some something else...not your genes...
It's not considered an abnormality by medical professionals. Your bigotry is, though.
Get That Fool wrote:
<
No, id-jit. Do you 'choose' to walk on your feet??? You can however 'choose' to walk on your hands if you want to....walking on your feet is just normal anatomy...no 'gene' tells us to walk on our feet...
Actually, human locomotion is learned behavior, whether it's crawling, rolling, skipping, walking (on hands or feet), running or swimming.
Get That Fool wrote:
<It is 'your' scientists that confirmed this information, so you have a problem with them...not me...the explicitly determined....wait for it.....THERE IS NO GAY GENE!!!
But acientists have NOT said there's no genetic component. And a number of studies have demonstrated there is. Saying there is not a single gay "gene" is not the same as saying there are no gay related genes (plural) or no genetic component at all. Your assertions to the contrary are simply more of your willful lies.

Location hidden

#2109 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You all keep throwing up the 'straight' gene like we are the ones claiming it exists...just like the gay gene...it doesn't...we are born male/female not straight/gay....get it right...
<quoted text>
We are 'all' straight by nature...your 'abnormality' is the result of some something else...not your genes...
<quoted text>
No, id-jit. Do you 'choose' to walk on your feet??? You can however 'choose' to walk on your hands if you want to....walking on your feet is just normal anatomy...no 'gene' tells us to walk on our feet...
<quoted text>
It is 'your' scientists that confirmed this information, so you have a problem with them...not me...the explicitly determined....wait for it.....THERE IS NO GAY GENE!!!
Actually "there is no gay gene" was a title given to the article by the media source; the researchers aren't quoted as saying that nor is there a link to the actual study to determine exactly what the researchers did say (if anything) regarding a "gay gene".

But it's expecting too much of you to know, much less understand, the difference between actual research results and a media headline.

Location hidden

#2110 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'do' realize there are many 'id-iots' on your side still proclaiming the gay gene thing...right???
So you feeled compelled to play the idiot role for your side?
Get That Fool wrote:
<Also, the statement that 'genetics plays a role' is not a proven statement...sorry...you still lose...
Actually others studies have already demonstrated there is a genetic component. Your review of available research is pathetically selective.

Location hidden

#2111 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, according to the scientists that did the research...
<quoted text>
If environmental factors are included...how can it be 'innate'??? Don't you see the contradiction in your own statement???
The womb is an "environment" too, FOOL.
Get That Fool wrote:
Actually, that statement about genetics is yet to be proven...again, the word 'theory'....
Again, other studies already demonstrate a genetic component whether evidence ulutimately supports epigenetic markers or not.
Get That Fool wrote:
<I know it's hard to see in print that your propaganda has been wrong all these years, but wouldn't you 'really' rather know the truth?? I know I would...
You've yet to post anything approaching "truth". Like most pathological liars, however, you start with a grain of truth and then twist it into something else altogether.
Get That Fool wrote:
You must be talking to Mona...sorry....
You must be talking to yourself in your mirror again.

Location hidden

#2112 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe hubby will want another hubby in the marriage...doesn't that effect 'your' marriage???
Maybe your hubby will want a "real" women in his marriage to see if his gay attractions will actually go away.

Location hidden

#2113 Apr 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...somebody is getting upset....
You do realize the womb 'is' an 'outside' environmental factor from the genes right??? I've said repeatedly if it is some malfunction that happens in the womb, there may be a way to correct it...That's not a 'definitive' statement by any means...
You do realize that if a caracteristic is determined in the womb that makes it innate, don't you? Of course you don't; otherwise you wouldn't be arguing out of both sides of your mouth.
Get That Fool wrote:
Your propaganda information from 2008 has been debunked by this current study....don't you get that???
Only you are stupid enough to believe a media headline debunks other valid research. The epignetic theory hasnt been proven yet, remember? And the researchers weren't quoted as saying their mathematical model proved "there is no gay gene".

You really have no ability to comprehend the words you sound out, do you?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#2114 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're right.......but every now and again, I feel the need to counter GTF's posts with evidence in the hope of someone who is not posting but reading can see that who they are is perfectly okay!!!
True. It IS important to continue pointing out what fools his type really are in case someone comes in part-way through and hasn't seen all their craziness before.

Granted, it often doesn't take much to make them look foolish, though. They seem to work overtime in that regard, don't they?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2115 May 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not a "malfunction", just a normal variation of human sexuality. Would you "fix" someone who is straight or left-handed?
Again, nothing wrong so nothing to "fix".
Why would we need to 'fix' someone who is straight? There was obviously no malfunction....

Left-handedness hasn't been proven to be caused by a 'malfunction' either...

I don't know what they will find out...but from what these researchers are saying...it seems to be a distinct possibility it could be a 'malfunction' of somekind in the womb....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2116 May 1, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that if a caracteristic is determined in the womb that makes it innate, don't you? Of course you don't; otherwise you wouldn't be arguing out of both sides of your mouth.
Ummmm, no it doesn't....innate is what you is 'inside' you...not in your surroundings...

innate&#8194;

1. existing in one from birth;-------inborn-------; native: innate musical talent.
Only you are stupid enough to believe a media headline debunks other valid research.
So it's not a valid research study??? Just a headline huh??? Have you read the article....seems like these people know what they are doing.....sorry they had the integrity to not align it with your propaganda....
The epignetic theory hasnt been proven yet, remember? And the researchers weren't quoted as saying their mathematical model proved "there is no gay gene".
Ummmm...no, you misread the article...the 'FACT' that there is no gay gene is solid...what they are theorizing is the possibility of it being caused some other way...'that' is what is based on the mathematical model, and has yet to be proven...nice try...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2117 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you mentioned it was a malfunction, not the doctors or scientist......and now you've gotten yourself in a hole.......funny how stupid rears it's ugly head.......lol!!!
It's true...I said that based on the article I read...I'm not denying that...I believe there is a 'possibility' that they will discover there is some 'malfunction' that happens in the womb, and possibly if they discover that, they can figure out a way to correct it in the womb....
There is NOTHING wrong with being Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.....but idiots like yourself clearly show that stupid is seriously an issue!!!
If it's determined to be a 'malfunction' in the womb...common sense would tell you it wasn't supposed to happen....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2118 May 1, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
So you feeled compelled to play the idiot role for your side?
<quoted text>
Actually others studies have already demonstrated there is a genetic component. Your review of available research is pathetically selective.
There is not one study that confirms a genetic component to homosexuality...that is a lie....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2119 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that the "MALFUNCTION" could be fixed.....
So you jump immediately to abortion and somehow you claim I said this.....
how else can it be fixed, if you consider it a problem? Some on topix have mentioned that would be when abortion is okay, right?
I can't speak for anyone on topix other than myself...as for how else it can be fixed would be for the doctors and scientists to determine...if it is indeed found to be a malfunction in the womb...

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2120 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we need to 'fix' someone who is straight? There was obviously no malfunction....
Left-handedness hasn't been proven to be caused by a 'malfunction' either...
I don't know what they will find out...but from what these researchers are saying...it seems to be a distinct possibility it could be a 'malfunction' of somekind in the womb....
"Researchers" LOL!!!

Hey!! Look, everybody!! I'm a researcher!! I know everything and I'm always right because I'm a researcher!! ROTFLMAO!!

Just like the Family "Research" Council does any actual research. TOO funny!! They don't have time to research anything--they're too busy wetting their pants over the gays. Just like you, dear.

Poor you.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2121 May 1, 2013
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
The womb is an "environment" too, FOOL.
LOL! I do believe I've already made that point...but thanks for reiterating it...lol!!!
Again, other studies already demonstrate a genetic component whether evidence ulutimately supports epigenetic markers or not.
There is not one study that confirms a genetic component to homosexuality...that is a big lie...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2122 May 1, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
"Researchers" LOL!!!
Hey!! Look, everybody!! I'm a researcher!! I know everything and I'm always right because I'm a researcher!! ROTFLMAO!!
Just like the Family "Research" Council does any actual research. TOO funny!! They don't have time to research anything--they're too busy wetting their pants over the gays. Just like you, dear.
Poor you.
Yes, researchers, you know...scientists....

Isn't that who you all are claiming did 'your' studies??? I sincerely do hope so....

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2123 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, researchers, you know...scientists....
Isn't that who you all are claiming did 'your' studies??? I sincerely do hope so....
So cute. Your lack of a clue about *anything* is just adorable.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2124 May 1, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
So cute. Your lack of a clue about *anything* is just adorable.
So, it wasn't 'researchers' that did your research???

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2125 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true...I said that based on the article I read...I'm not denying that...I believe there is a 'possibility' that they will discover there is some 'malfunction' that happens in the womb, and possibly if they discover that, they can figure out a way to correct it in the womb....
<quoted text>
If it's determined to be a 'malfunction' in the womb...common sense would tell you it wasn't supposed to happen....
See, that's the problem......BEING GAY, LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL is NOT a Malfunction.......it is a normal aspect on the human sexuality scale......and it is people like you that have the "MALFUNCTION" because you see being Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual as something that needs to be corrected and it DOESN'T!!!

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#2126 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it wasn't 'researchers' that did your research???
Cute. I don't have any research, dear. I don't need any. I'm not trying to harm anyone or force my prejudices on them, am I? Unlike you, I have nothing to prove.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2127 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's the problem......BEING GAY, LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL is NOT a Malfunction.......it is a normal aspect on the human sexuality scale......and it is people like you that have the "MALFUNCTION" because you see being Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual as something that needs to be corrected and it DOESN'T!!!
I said...now pay attention....the research may show that homosexuality is a result of a 'malfunction in the womb'....now if 'you' want to extend that to mean that homosexuality is a malfunction in itself...'you alone' arrived at that conclusion...you didn't get that from me....just as you didn't get 'abortion' from me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Arrival Easycoding for BMW/Rolls-Royce Diag... 5 hr yellowbend 1
GM's unreliable cars keep mechanics in business. (Sep '10) Thu GM junk 13
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) Thu Ricky 7
For $2,999, Is This 1987 Yugo GV Better Than No... Thu Zeppelin 1
Suffering from range anxiety? Seeo's battery pr... Wed Solarman 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' Dec 24 WeTheSheeple 713
auto tool x-100 (May '13) Dec 23 yellowbend 4
More from around the web