#1 Jun 16, 2014
No more frogs up the Hershey highway!
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#2 Jun 16, 2014
Craig wrote:
No more frogs up the Hershey highway!
Sorry Craig.
You'll have to indulge your fantasies somewhere else.
This poll is about stopping vulgarity from people like you, not adding to it.
When JJFADS starts doing his job, you won't be participating here.
Most folks hope JJFADS starts soon.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jun 16, 2014
I vote for all of the above. JJFADS is just a troll hiding behind a title!
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#4 Jun 16, 2014
It's about time JJFADS started doing what he signed on to do when he agreed to be an administrator of this forum.
Up to now he's ignored his responsibilities completely.
Instead, JJFADS consistently allows vulgar and offensive comments which clearly violate Topix code of conduct, and frequently participates in those activities himself.
This has got to cease.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I vote for all of the above. JJFADS is just a troll hiding behind a title!
So it seems.
Apparently he plays two roles.
One is as an administrator--in name only. Never does much.
The other as a frequent participant with, and as an enabler for the omnipresent vulgarity posters.
Clearly in violation of his assumed responsibilities.
We need a new administrator for this forum.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Maybe it's time we asked Topix to appoint a new administrator?
The one we've got certainly isn't doing what he is supposed to do.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Maybe it's time we asked Topix to appoint a new administrator?
The one we've got certainly isn't doing what he is supposed to do.
Sooner or later, the proxyserver/IP Spoofer contingent must be dealt with.
Topix has rules which very clearly prohibit the kind of filth those vulgarity posters indulge in.
Whether the deed is gonna be done by JJFADS remains to be seen--it's the responsibility of an administrator, and he's it.
If JJFADS doesn't have the integrity to stop those vulgarity posters, then we'll lobby for a new administrator.
We shall see.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jun 17, 2014
I completely agree!
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#9 Jun 17, 2014
So JJFADS, start doing what you're supposed to do.
Stop the vulgarity instead of being an enabler to it.

Otherwise, we need a new administrator!
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#10 Jun 18, 2014
The message has been delivered.
It's not about Volt, Leaf, or accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are not what this is all about.

It's about extreme vulgarity and filth by a few lowlifes who crudely and maliciously violate Topix code of conduct.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to put a stop to it.

JJFADS is not doing his job.
We ask that JJFADS do what he's mandated to do.
Clean up this forum.
No more vulgarity and filth by Proxyposting/ IP Spoofing username impersonators!
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#11 Jun 19, 2014
Root and his vulgar cronies have got to stop their gross personal attacks.
It is indeed time for Topix rules of conduct be applied to the buffoons who use vulgarity and filth to intimidate and stifle civil and polite free expression.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#12 Jun 19, 2014
JJFADS needs to step up and do something about the vulgarity in this forum-----now!
It has gone way too far.

Within the last hour, one of the more prominent ProxyPosting / IP Spoofing Username Imposters has posted 9 consecutive times---each post includes very vulgar comments.
This same imposter used the name of another poster--"Advice"---a pparently attempting to point guilt elsewhere..

So we again appeal to the site administrator, JJFADS to do what he is mandated to do---namely stop the foolishness here.

These pathetic attempts by some to stifle free expression with such shabby tactics have got to stop
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jun 19, 2014
I see what you're talking about my friend.
Whoever posted all that smutty trash talk and then uses someone else's name is definitely a disturbed mental case!
Why anyone is willing to go to those extremes is a sign of some serious instability.
All of which begs the question as to why Topix puts up with it.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#14 Jun 20, 2014
Topix "puts up with it" because the site administrator sits in control, between the participants and Topix itself.

The site administrator is JJFADS--who, unfortunately, is beyond any doubt a supporter of and participant in much of the nonsense here.

So we need to go directly to Topix itself to have the vulgarity stopped.

JJFADS cannot be trusted to do what is expected of an administrator..

The vulgarity needs to be stopped.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#15 Jun 20, 2014
This is why JJFADS won't control the site--behold his beliefs:

Quote:
"This is an internet forum, an unregulated free for all. None of this really matters. It's a dirty and filthy whore-house of talk about cars. Cheap shots and comedy abound."
Unquote.

So, with an outlook like his, can we ever expect him to do anything about the vulgarity and stupidity here?
Doubtful

Woodstock, Canada

#16 Jun 20, 2014
I found this and add my support. The swamp dweller from Shreveport is the orchestrater of all the ugly trash talkers. Should be shot and pissed on.
Feed him to the alligators after the admin guy dumps him and his foul mouth.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#17 Jun 21, 2014
It takes a real mental midget to do what the trash talkers do with all their gross sexist fantasies, hijacked names, and cheap shots at Canucks, Mexicans, Asians.
It takes a real woosie like the admin guy who allows it to happen and joins in with it.
Some advertisement for America eh? Guess we can be thankful most Americans know better.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jun 26, 2014
Yes, the Forum should be cleaned up.
Although I'm of the opinion that the administrator looks the other way and is probably part of the disgusting comments often seen here. How adults can act so cruelly as some here do is unbelievable.
Those people who fake names and make gross inferences is what you would expect from someone with retardation issues.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#19 Jun 28, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Yes, the Forum should be cleaned up.
Although I'm of the opinion that the administrator looks the other way and is probably part of the disgusting comments often seen here. How adults can act so cruelly as some here do is unbelievable.
Those people who fake names and make gross inferences is what you would expect from someone with retardation issues.
Ain't going to happen.
Not when the one who is supposed to keep order here is totally onside with those who post the vulgarity.
Not when the one supposed to keep order wilfully allows it to go on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Mon Charlie Estupefacto 3
XTOOL x100 pad 2 newest update and carlist - al... Sep 15 jimmyLIN 3
How to use Autel Maxisys Data Logging function Sep 15 Ambrosio 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 394
MPPS V18 clone success and failed Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
ODIS 4.1.X which 5054a and what operating system? Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
Autel DS808 price, update, review, car list, forum Sep 11 OBD2TOOL 5
More from around the web