Burger King sells gay pride Whopper

Burger King sells gay pride Whopper

There are 47 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Burger King sells gay pride Whopper. In it, USA Today reports that:

Burger King sells gay pride Whopper Burger King sells Proud Whopper at one S.F. location along gay pride parade route.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Larry Craig s WC Stance

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2014
I'd comment on Burger King but given the pro lgbt aspect of this article I will refrain from looking a gift horsemeat in the mouth.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#3 Jul 2, 2014
I see the usual perverts have arrived to share their anatomical obsessions with the rest of us.
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Ernie wrote:
What's it shaped like a huge pen!s or an as shole?
You're on a no fly list so you couldn't eagerly get to San Fran in time even if they were.

Now back to rentboy with you, closet case.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2014
Ernie wrote:
Did they teach you to ask that in your "Pray away the Gay" therapy? Harassing gay people will not make you straight. Those clowns in the church lied to you about that.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Larry Craig s WC Stance wrote:
I'd comment on Burger King but given the pro lgbt aspect of this article I will refrain from looking a gift horsemeat in the mouth.
I agree with you on this, even though I would never eat at such a fast food place it is a nice gesture and they should be congratulated for thinking of doing this for the gay community.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#7 Jul 2, 2014
Ernie wrote:
No, you're thinking of the extra tasteless one shaped like a giant ⚚hôlê with a minuscule penis, unsurprisingly called the Ernieburger™.
Poncho

Miami, FL

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Poo Poo burgers limited while supply last.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2014
I think I'll go get a Big Whopper.

Naw! Second thoughts. Too much sawdust.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Poncho wrote:
Poo Poo burgers limited while supply last.
Does your mother know you are playing with her computer?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this, even though I would never eat at such a fast food place it is a nice gesture and they should be congratulated for thinking of doing this for the gay community.
Smart businessmen stay out of politics and religion.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jul 2, 2014
Ernie wrote:
I love this.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jul 2, 2014
Here in Canada we are a majoity gay country and welcome the Burger King's meat.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Chic-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby? If they can make public their belief system, then so can the folks on our side.
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Chick fil A and Hobby Lobby, you stupid gasbag?

No, the smartest companies on the planet have overtly pro lgbt personnel policies and direct their philanthropic efforts in part to lgbt causes...because they need to attract the best employees. And the best employees are the lgbt allies, not the mouthbreathing, "religious," has been bigots such as yourself.
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 2, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Chic-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby? If they can make public their belief system, then so can the folks on our side.
Yeah, what you said. Literally.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jul 2, 2014
Marcavage s Emission wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Chick fil A and Hobby Lobby, you stupid gasbag?
No, the smartest companies on the planet have overtly pro lgbt personnel policies and direct their philanthropic efforts in part to lgbt causes...because they need to attract the best employees. And the best employees are the lgbt allies, not the mouthbreathing, "religious," has been bigots such as yourself.
Fellow gay here. In Canada we are a majority gay country. You should move here and you don't have to deal wilth heterosexauls. We love all types. Burger King meat all welcome.
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 2, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>Fellow gay here. In Canada we are a majority gay country. You should move here and you don't have to deal wilth heterosexauls. We love all types. Burger King meat all welcome.

I think your junior high school post is telling in that it - at the level of syntax - cannot distinguish between "gay" and "pro lgbt."

That's because your mind is so at war with being gay. You can't have mental or linguistic space for the category of "heterosexual and lgbt friendly."

Location hidden

#19 Jul 2, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, because if Burger King is nice to gay people, no kind deed will go unpunished: the religious nuts will boycott them for being nice to gays. But in San Francisco because of the huge gay population, if a couple intolerant bigots refuse to go to Burger King no one will notice.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "smart businessmen" Chic-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby are owned and operated by intolerant morons.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "smart businessmen" Chic-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby are owned and operated by intolerant morons.
We boycott those two. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN code reader read ... 9 hr car-diagnostic-tool 1
OBDSTAR F102 Nissan Pin Code Reader Key Program... 12 hr Spencer5 5
Foxwell NT510 has good success with BMW multisy... 17 hr lalaura 1
VAG CAN PRO VCP V5.5.1 Clone less than 50$ 18 hr lalaura 3
The Newest Version V4.3 SuperOBD SKP-900 car ke... Mon auto engineer 2
SKP-900 V4.2 Update information (will release s... Sun shawnbem 2
Volvo Vcads 88890180 PTT software Free download (Jan '16) Aug 21 cadsara 18
More from around the web