Superstar Gurnee cop accused of sexually abusing 2 children

Jun 7, 2008 Full story: Chicago Sun-Times 22

Bond was set at $1.5 million Friday for a decorated Gurnee Police Department officer who was arrested and charged with three counts of sexually abusing and assaulting two children.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CARPENTERS 357

United States

#23 Jan 6, 2014
I should mention that I do NOT take credit for the readied removal or firing or resigning of " Former Officer " Olson but, I am sure I help line him up for his last shot at causing anyone else any undue problems.If you take time to read about Olson if your by the court house or lap top,You will read a Deplorable history of child abuse in the home." Reprehensible" were the Judges words,Records have photos and everything in them now. I am a Survivor of Child Abuse at home and while a ward of the courts at Elan School in Maine. The best part of my childhood was when it was over.I was very instrumental in the closing of the Elan School many years later with a group of Survivors, 40 years of Child Abuse over for ever at least there. I am mentioned in article in Maine news paper about the closing. I think everyone should hold Child Abuser accountable no matter what they do for a living and I know that the Chief now knowing the truth about one of his own left a very short rope on him to hang himself next time ,and next time would come soon.Only 8 months later Olson steps in the final hole, an example of someone who thought they were bullet proof.Maybe he should have had body-armor on the day the Chief pulled him into the office.Thank You Chief Behan. for Supporting Anti Child Abuse everywhere and protecting our Children and Young Adults.
Really

Round Lake, IL

#24 Jan 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This incident was SIX YEAR'S AGO.......
Does that make it ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
V2014.02 Red Color Bluetooth VD600 TCSCDP Pro+ ... 32 min autodiagtool-de 2
V2015.03 MB Sd schließen Stern-C4-Diagnose-Tool... 40 min autodiagtool-de 2
VCI 2 SDP3 V2.20 Truck Diagnostic for Scania On... 53 min autodiagtool-de 2
How do people buy expensive cars? 58 min fordNperception 5
KTAG K-TAG ECU Programming Tool ECU Prog Tool M... 1 hr autodiagtool-de 2
FGTech Galletto 4 Master BDM-Tricore-OBD Functi... 1 hr autodiagtool-de 2
News Ford unveils the focus RS ahead of NY auto show 1 hr fordNperception 3
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) 2 hr Leapfrogged Volt 9,915
More from around the web