Whats Your Best Fuel Additive?

Whats Your Best Fuel Additive?

Posted in the Autos Forum

moe

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Anyone wants to share info on Fuel Additives that gives better mpg, power and prolongs engine life?

So far I have the best results with XFT, I have been seeing noticeable gains after 4th or 5th fillup.

More Info: www.MotorTopia.co
cal

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Works great on my diesels, but still trying on my gas cars.
Nita

Temple Hills, MD

#3 Apr 6, 2012
I have been using XFT since august of 2011 and I love it!! I use it in my Cad Escalade 07 and Chrys 300 05 I can go almost 7 days on a fill up from Va to Md also had regular schdules maint on vehicle and no problems just reg oil changes great stuff highly recomend!! www.fuelthatlast.mysyntek.com

Since: Jan 10

Cary NC

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Lol, suckers.
Golden Drops Fuel Additiv

Saugerties, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Hi, I have this new product, Golden Drops, that I am marketing. This product will increase your gas mileage on gas engines and diesel engines by between 10%-25% and believe it or not, even more on the highway. It will also reduces hydrocarbon emission in your automobile engine, improves the Cetane number of diesel fuel, reduce engine knock, fight octane requirement increase (ORI) to help eliminate the need for higher than recommended octane gasoline, fight valve recession in engines designed to use unleaded gasoline and inhibits the formulation of combustion chamber deposits.
One needs to use only one ounce per 12 gallons of fuel.
To get things rolling I have 2 ounce sample bottles that I will send to you for FREE, including free shipping. All I ask is that you try it! And leave feedback here.
You can contact me at [email protected]
Stop giving your money to the oil companies!!!
Steven
ROB

Warrenton, VA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
X2. LOOK IT UP!!!!
ROB

Warrenton, VA

#7 Jan 21, 2013
X2...YOUTUBE IT!!
ienna

Oranjestad, Aruba

#9 Feb 1, 2014
I have tried xft and it works wonders.
Do YOU want to try it?
Go to www.my-fuel-booster.MySyntek.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxwell NT510 multi-system scanner user feedback 12 hr Ambrosio 1
Foxwell NT644 scanner vs.Autel MaxiDiag Elite M... 15 hr car-diagnostic-tool 1
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) 16 hr lalaura 20
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Sat Root 11,778
bmw icom next a+b+c 2016 new generation of icom a2 May 27 yellowbend 1
News 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi Quick Spin May 26 Solarman 1
RAC Warranty at North West Autos Blackburn Review (Feb '15) May 26 David houldsworth 11
More from around the web