Actress Ellen Page: 'I am gay'

Actress Ellen Page: 'I am gay'

There are 102 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Actress Ellen Page: 'I am gay'. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#45 Feb 16, 2014
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on!
Doesn't it ever bother you to change names and do all that work just to post a silly one word reply?

Boring stuff.

Do you have anything of your own to contribute?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#46 Feb 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'obsession' isn't with homosexuality. It has more to do with the lies gays spread, the efforts you people make to brainwash young children in a public school setting......
Since kids can't be "turned gay", your ONLY problem is with your obsession with gay people. No harm has ever come to any child who was taught not to fear someone just for being gay. No gay kid has ever been harmed by NOT being bullied or harassed.

That's not "brainwashing", that's just common sense.

Your obsession does not allow you to see the truth, and that's just sad. Seems like such a waste to the rest of us. But it's up to you to let your circular reasoning and irrational fears go. The best we can do is teach all kids, gay and straight alike, that people like you might mean well, but that you are hopelessly deluded.

And that doesn't take much teaching, since it's so apparent in your words and actions.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#47 Feb 16, 2014
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on!
... your pubis? You probably have crabs again.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#48 Feb 16, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should go back to school and take a student gay studies course
Then you would have a better outlook
I know everything I need to know about gays. If there is a course called 'gay studies' I'm sure it's just a bunch of lies composed by gays.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#49 Feb 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I know everything I need to know about gays. If there is a course called 'gay studies' I'm sure it's just a bunch of lies composed by gays.
Yep....everything is one big homosexual conspiracy, according to you homophobes. I bet an egg timer would beat you in an IQ test.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Tawas City, Michigan

#50 Feb 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing you already know everything you need to know about an entire group of people is the sign of a truly closed mind.

But then you revel in your ignorance...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#51 Feb 16, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing you already know everything you need to know about an entire group of people is the sign of a truly closed mind.
You were lifer army. In your day you did that because you were unemployable in the real world. Nothing you say is of any value. I was in the military in the 60's, I didn't re-up because it was filled with people like you. I bet you love unions too.
Trousers trout

Philadelphia, PA

#52 Feb 16, 2014
The only lesbian Ellen I like is DeGeneres. The rest of gay women I could less about.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#55 Feb 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I know everything I need to know about gays. If there is a course called 'gay studies' I'm sure it's just a bunch of lies composed by gays.
You mean nothing, right? You know nothing about gays and that's all you need to know? We already know you're infinitely and willingly ignorant, again, not news.

Montreal

#56 Feb 16, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Believing you already know everything you need to know about an entire group of people is the sign of a truly closed mind.

WOO IGNORANCE! I wish people like Wondering actually used their brains...

Montreal

#57 Feb 16, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
Here in Canada we're all gay. As a gay man married to a transvestite I salute.
Congrats on the marriage :)
I'm personally engaged to the man of my dreams, I'll have been with him for 5 years in April!

Montreal

#58 Feb 16, 2014
Trousers trout wrote:
The only lesbian Ellen I like is DeGeneres. The rest of gay women I could less about.
Good for you!
No one cares!

Montreal

#59 Feb 16, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to enroll in a course on gay studies just go down to the men's room at your local bus depot.
...And then sit there until you realize you've been duped as there's no such thing :)

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#60 Feb 16, 2014
Pierre1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to enroll in a course on gay studies just go down to the men's room at your local bus depot.
That is "closet case gay". You may hang there, but the rest of us gays that are out of the closet leave those places to you married/straight/wide stance and down low guys.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#65 Feb 16, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a picture of you at the glory-hole. Looks like yo have semen all your face.
Your dating yourself, Pierre1.(in more ways than one) Again, only closeted, wide stance, "straights" frequent places with those. You seem quite knowledgeable about man seed on the face!
Back to the topic. Way to go Ellen!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#66 Feb 16, 2014
Thirty years ago, a star coming out may have been a big deal

But we're in the 2nd decade of the 21st century. This is so ho-hum. Big deal.

Tawas City, Michigan

#67 Feb 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You were lifer army. In your day you did that because you were unemployable in the real world. Nothing you say is of any value. I was in the military in the 60's, I didn't re-up because it was filled with people like you. I bet you love unions too.
Oh dear, wrong yet again.

I was career Navy with multiple combat tours with the Marines. I turned down scholarships to Perdue & Northwestern to serve my country, where it turns out I excelled at leadership. I still managed to complete my bachelors degree and could have easily walked into a 6-figure job at any point. I decided to retire at age 38 instead.

Thanks for paying for my college degree & my ongoing retirement & medical care for life!

Btw, after seeing what the unions did to Michigan's economy, I fully support right-to-work laws.

Tawas City, Michigan

#68 Feb 16, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to enroll in a course on gay studies just go down to the men's room at your local bus depot.
Yeah, he can hang out with all the other Republicans!

Tap-tap-tap....

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#69 Feb 16, 2014
Big fkng deal. Not.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#70 Feb 16, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a picture of you at the glory-hole. Looks like yo have semen all your face.
Fantasizing again.

You really need to come out ... at least to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) 12 hr Wheels 7
Xhorse the best vvdi2 bmw Tue Ambrosio 3
Where to buy VVDI 2, VVDI PROG programmer? (Oct '15) Mon Ambrosio 5
OPCOM firmware 1.65 1.70 download: VAUX-COM 120... Mon lalaura 4
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) Mon lalaura 29
Mercedes VVDI MB BGA V2.1.7 Unlock NEC issue (... Mon Ambrosio 1
swapping wheel hubs from a 88 chevy 4th to 92 c... Apr 22 joe pat 92 1
More from around the web