US diesel models to double in 2014

US diesel models to double in 2014

Posted in the Autos Forum

John

Korea

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Oh my fricking broken record!

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#4 Aug 25, 2013
John wrote:
Oh my fricking broken record!
I'll stop when they bring some of those engines over here, until then, I won't.
Tesla Recall 99 Percent

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop when they bring some of those engines over here, until then, I won't.
Perhaps you should move to Europe. They seem to offer your kind of car over there.
Danger Ranger

Korea

#6 Aug 25, 2013
And parroting your opinions to people who don't care will help?

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>And you banging monkeys will? Hit the road Jack.
No thanks. I like it here. I'm gonna stay awhile.
Have a great day.
Tesla Recall 99 Percent

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I like it here. I'm gonna stay awhile.
Have a great day.
That's good, please stay. Why are you so hell bent on the diesel? You must realize the there are reasons the American's don't have diesels, don't you? It's not because Ford hates Tom Loy or they want to keep them from Tom to make a buck. Get a grip and deal with what you have to work with. This is America! Do you want to be an American or one of those European cats?
Danger Ranger

Korea

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>And you banging monkeys will? Hit the road Jack.
Ugh, I was referring to TL's post...but FU2.
Tesla Recall 99 Percent

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Don't get crunk.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#12 Aug 26, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>That's good, please stay. Why are you so hell bent on the diesel? You must realize the there are reasons the American's don't have diesels, don't you? It's not because Ford hates Tom Loy or they want to keep them from Tom to make a buck. Get a grip and deal with what you have to work with. This is America! Do you want to be an American or one of those European cats?
The question is why don't they bring the more efficient diesels over here? I realize Ford and other manufacturers don't make their decisions based upon having it in for me. But by the same token, if they were serious about mpg, they'd have one in their cars over here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Download Psdzdata 3.58.2.001 E-sys 3.26.1 8 hr Dtwok 2
News Goodbye, 12-volts 16 hr Solarman 3
toyota recalls 850,000 trucks due to frame rot! (Apr '08) 20 hr Janealen 213
How to solve XPROG-M 5.55 “Device is Silent” Error 20 hr Janealen 1
How to Buy Extra Car Models Software for Foxwel... 21 hr lanrce 1
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Wed Janealen 6
Free download update tool v2.02 for Condor XC-M... (Oct '15) Wed kareem husean 3
More from around the web