Two men attacked downtown, believe they were targeted for being gay

Sep 22, 2012 Full story: KVUE.com 16

Austin is showing its pride for the gay, lesbian and transgender communities this weekend during the annual Austin Pride celebration.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2012
***P*R*I*D*E*** in September ?!!?

Why does Texas have to be SO out of step?
Nelson

Russia

#2 Sep 22, 2012
So two men were caught buttfcking and got beat up?
Mikey

Walpole, MA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Nelson wrote:
Hey stupid Nelson...did you even read the article? They were in a pizza place when they were attacked by a sexually insecure a-hole...you know, kinda like you. Try reading the article next time so you don't come off like such an idiot.
Jesus Latter Day Taint

Wilmington, DE

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Nelson wrote:
So two men were caught buttfcking....
Not _every_ article here is about you, dear.
Jesus Latter Day Taint

Wilmington, DE

#6 Sep 22, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mikey, chill out....
First the KKK became reviled. Now homophobic bigots.

Complete, societal rejection is _not_ easier the second time around, Cletus, we know that.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#8 Sep 22, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHaHaHa. There's no such thing as a homophobic you stupid co:cksu;cker. Ain't no one afraid of you fking Fruits. LMFAO
Right, and there is no such thing as closet case cowards either.

Look, we get you. You're angry. Even if you did accept the fact you're gay you realize, since you have to see yourself every morning in the mirror, that you would still be rejected by men. Here's a clue for you, its not your grotesque appearance that's the problem, its you being a miserable human being.

So you might as well keep hating gay men. It's much, much easier for you to think you're the one who gets to do the rejecting.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Nelson wrote:
This is trolling. This person *knows* for a *fact* that this is not what happened.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHaHaHa. There's no such thing as a homophobic you stupid co:cksu;cker. Ain't no one afraid of you fking Fruits. LMFAO
No, silly. You're afraid of yourself. Homophobic = fear of being perceived as gay. You think by verbally bashing gays that people will perceive you as straight. Funny how it proves just the opposite, ain't it?
Mikey

Walpole, MA

#13 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well NoIQ, you seem to be rather nervous about someone finding out about your "sexual yearnings". Just sayin'
Oh, and you can keep the sh1t on a dick for yourself as you seem to be so infatuated with poo.
El Paredon

Austin, TX

#17 Sep 23, 2012
I think some idiot just went out of control over nothing and it had nothing to do with two homosexual guys getting some pizza.
I hope they catch the guy and all.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#19 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mikey, chill out fa$$ot. Have a dessert and relax a little. Shi+ on a Dick Mikey likes it. LMFAO
Wow, this coprophagy thing is really on your mind, isn't it? You seem to have mentioned it on several threads. You must really want to try the stuff but are embarrassed about it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid Nelson...did you even read the article? They were in a pizza place when they were attacked by a sexually insecure a-hole...you know, kinda like you. Try reading the article next time so you don't come off like such an idiot.
Those cretins scour the Topix Gay related forums like little girls reading up on Justin Beaber, or however you spell his name. I've seen them make comments which are off base even when it is spelled out in the headline. Beyond ignorant and beyond careless. Not here for any reason but to scream insults like 6th graders.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#22 Sep 23, 2012
snyper wrote:
***P*R*I*D*E*** in September ?!!?
Why does Texas have to be SO out of step?
Palm Springs Pride is Nov. 3 this year, I mean every year, it's the first weekend in November.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Palm Springs Pride is Nov. 3 this year, I mean every year, it's the first weekend in November.
It should at least be NEAR the actual date; a few weeks before and after, eh?
4 the children

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Sep 23, 2012
This is just another fake hate crime scam the homosexuals are trying to pull.
There has never been a case of anyone attacking homosexuals just because they're queers, people attack homosexuals for molesting children.

Location hidden

#33 Sep 23, 2012
4 the children wrote:
This is just another fake hate crime scam the homosexuals are trying to pull.
There has never been a case of anyone attacking homosexuals just because they're queers, people attack homosexuals for molesting children.
Then they are attacking the wrong people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Big bad john 18,553
Trophy wife 12 hr The guy in love w... 2
Reservations sunday ticket bar Sun Wch 1
Summit Hotel acquires first Austin property - a... Sun Kgjk 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
•••
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Austin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Austin