Im Quitting runescape and giving free...
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
LOL retards

Massillon, OH

#391 Jul 24, 2009
You people who have done this are dumb as hell. Besides the obvious spelling errors in multiple posts that match up to the OP.

OP:and i gving stuff awhy

Next Post: add me are come on non mebrs

This is a scam. A very good one at that. I'm sad for the users that fell for this. HAHAHA

Cincinnati, OH

#392 Jul 31, 2009

San Antonio, TX

#394 Sep 19, 2009
(first of all if u think this is a scam don't read this.)
Hello I am quitting runescape i am only lvl 99 and yes I have a godsword dharoks void and a santa so yes he is an awsome account. Here are some of his best items:
Bandos godsword
Santa hat
Rune (G)
Dragon chain body
Dragon pick axe

he realy isn't all that rich money wise has like 100k but if u sell all of his stuff you will have 12M plus
OK now btw for all u fatass jerks who think this is a scam I could care less if you think this is a scam don't read this damn thing ok
Here is how i am gonna do it AGain IF u think this is a scam leave now
SEnd me ur username and password to [email protected] must b able to wield godsword idc what lvl just must b able 2 wield gs and if u can and I think u deserve this account OH and btw I don't know how to change passwords ever since that hugh update Where they add all the dumb stuff like new graphics so I will have no way of changed or steal ur pass word ok so hurry I am only using this till septemeber 20 (2morrow) and only till 12:00 if no one responds I am gonna go to the ge and just yell the pw and name out and just let whoever wants it take it ok well email me back b4 noon and i will c if u are deserving enough for it thanks.
hammer cesar

Lees Summit, MO

#395 Nov 1, 2009
my name is cesar my user name is hammer cesar can you give me mithril armor please i really need it

Since: Sep 09

San José, Costa Rica

#396 Nov 16, 2009
Cesar I will gladly help you, just em ail me your pass and user to [email protected] dont post it here as you might get hacked.
my account name

Lake Worth, FL

#397 Dec 16, 2009
my account name is joker01152 and my account is 19995
Jagex worker

Duncansville, PA

#398 Dec 26, 2009
Hi im a person that works for Jagex the makers of runescape. Im not allowed to do this so shhhh ok... I know codes that once I became a jagex worker i got these so email me ur username and password so i can get u whatever u want heres my work email we create them its [email protected]
I can also make u money and get all ur stats 99 and max money and every item with these codes im not giving them out on here because ppl have to be a worker for Jagex. I can even get u the max money too and like i said every item so thats over the max money. So just email me ur username and password at [email protected] and tell me what u would like me to get on ur account any lvl is fine but its faster the higher the lvl the lower the lvl takes like 4-10 days and the higher they are takes about 2-4 days. So i hope u have fun with ur new items and now u wont be called a nub cause ull be rich :). Have fun!

De Pere, WI

#399 Jan 8, 2010
hey if u want millions of gp i can get u it just send me your password and username for rs and u will have dragon rune g saradomin and a high level account im a powerleveler and a hacker so send your user and pass to [email protected]
Red Flag

Sunbury, PA

#400 Jan 26, 2010
This is a scam. I lost a lvl 102 account to this bull. please nobody fall for it. they log on take your stuff and , if good enough, your account. Please report these people. this is the oldest runescape scam and i have seen it allover. i have been playing for 7 years now and have seen plenty of people scammed out of their hard-earned money and work.

BuritoBuritoFart Boii

Bronx, NY

#401 Mar 19, 2011
If you dont Want you Acc. Juhst Sendd It To [email protected] or [email protected] Thanx.

Sydney, Australia

#402 Apr 25, 2011
my name on rs is guthix ghost will u please give me free stuff im seriously poor!

i lost full dragon in the wildy one day

since then ive tried to make money.

but its too slow so can u help me?
i want free i tems and mo

Ajax, Canada

#403 Jun 4, 2011
my account name is called AlIl3xotic
i want free i tems and mo

Ajax, Canada

#404 Jun 4, 2011
if u dont want your acc sent a message at [email protected]

Glasgow, UK

#405 Aug 4, 2011
04 August 2011 at 14:25

try this shortcut to getting items

[email protected] om

title of email must be:

verified by D.Williams – please process

include items that are missing from your bank in this format:

Then put your login name in this format:

USER ID *insert name here between astrix*

Do not send your password, anyone that asks for your password is a scammer. This is completely safe.

I used to be an admin. This technique worked as of 7/7/11

Glasgow, UK

#406 Aug 11, 2011
wicked!... thanks Mark!! kisses xxx

Oneonta, NY

#407 Jun 23, 2012
i am quitting rs. my acct has over 300mil and tons of items if you email me your username and password at [email protected] i will move the items and gold to your account so i can completely delete my account without all my time being completely erased

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vandals throw feces at Texas mosque 16 hr Extremely farts 22
Authorities Looking Into Farts Poster. Mon About farts 2
Herbal incense/potpourri Mon Anyone farts 2
Poll What part of Austin is more Ghetto? (May '08) Mon More farts 63
Some Austin police are Freemasonic Assassins (Sep '14) Mon Means farts 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Review: Be At Ease School Of Etiquette - At Eas... Nov 19 At farts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages