cheating wives
i love married women

Austin, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2012
please leave your email and ill get to you
i love married women

Austin, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2012
tired of your limp husbands or maybe he cannot keep you happy anymore.. hit me up ill be there to satisfy you
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2012
only Anglo have problem the Mexican woman is obey the man alway. The love from Mexican man great power and keep love with woman and why she is not with another. Mexican man love is above all.
420 friendly

Austin, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2012
i dont want mexican man love you fool! i hate queers!!!1
Austinite

Austin, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2012
JULIO wrote:
only Anglo have problem the Mexican woman is obey the man alway. The love from Mexican man great power and keep love with woman and why she is not with another. Mexican man love is above all.
Mexican woman especially obey my Texas white snake, they never go black or to Mexican man again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Father's Right 11 hr Best Interest 1
mobile mechanic needed ASAP 17 hr hellllllppppp 1
looking for women to join Tue No farts 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
HOMICIDE/Sherrill Lynn McBride Aug. 12, 2011 (Aug '11) Feb 4 Originally farts 17
Help with info about Austin Texas schools needed Feb 3 Help farts 2
News Things Are Getting Ugly in Uber's and Lyft's Fi... Feb 3 Fart are good 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages