Boycott Laurel Kaygay and Wes Hayden

Posted in the Austin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

AOL

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Boycott Laurel Kaygay's Peach Body Boutique in downtown Austin, and boycott Wes Hayden's CD's. Don't support these two.....scammers!
Breezy

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 6, 2009
I TOTALLY AGREE!! Wes is a one dimensional narcissitic ass!
revolted

Redding, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
I agree, BOYCOTT Wes Hayden CD's and live shows, and go to another boutique other than Peach Body Boutique in Austin Texas....Wes and Laurel add to the negative beliefs of the rest of the country about Texas hillbillies...
waitaminute

Selkirk, Canada

#4 Jul 7, 2009
I do think that Wooden Nickel Wes should be discredited....wel he did that to himself. The fact that he has no sould and or problem acting like a manwhore is disgusting.
This ploy his Manager came up with is the best and the fastest way to kill a career.
Jillian was right. Wes didn't need to do what he did, he could have let his career speak for it'sself. Instead he let his character scream volumes.
It's obvious that Wooden Nickel Wes' fan base would have been women. Tell me Wes how many women do you think would buy your cd's now? I wouldn't use your cd to pick up dog poop. You and your band are not worth it. And your family?! The fact that they have no problem lying for and with you....amazing. Have a nice life loser!
Oh and Woodedn Nickel Wes?!
YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT BUDDY! It takes more than looks to get ahead....when you have character as ugly as yours.....it's going to take alot more than what you got to get ahead. Maybe you could sleep with Lettermen,Racheal Ray, Ellen or Kimmel to get on their shows.
You're a manwhore!
I WONT BE BUYING YOUR CD'S OR LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC. I don't like CRAP!
I'm just sorry that my Canadian Sis didn't get rid of your sooner. You know it really doesn't matter where we are from sisterhood is sisterhood. AND YOU MANWHORE ARE A SOUL LESS,LYING,TWO-FACED,SNAKE OF A MANWHORE. YOU NEED TO CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU CAME FROM.
Barbara

New York, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2009
I'm in! NO ONE BUY FROM THESE JERKS
mike morford

Pueblo, CO

#6 Jul 7, 2009
Please let us treat ladies like gentlemen should. I am hoping that Wes is not a native, as this is not the way we were raised down here. Jake has shown us that a Texan is really chivalrous. Thank you!
Wilma

Pueblo, CO

#7 Jul 7, 2009
I forgot what we were talking about. The name of that person escapes me. Forget him.
Angela

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 7, 2009
ITA....So much for helping his career. Looks like he has given a hit to himself and his girlfriend. Can't wait to hear that the girlfriend is closing her store for financial reasons, and dumps Wes. As for Wes family if they were in on all the lies Karma baby will come back to bite you.
cynthia

Somerville, MA

#9 Jul 7, 2009
I'm in. Boycott Wes Hayden's cd and future music.

won't profit by me for your snakelike behavior.
Liars

AOL

#10 Jul 7, 2009
Don't buy Wes Hayden cd's! Don't go to Peach Body Boutique owned by Laurel Kaygay Wes Hayden's girlfriend!

Don't let them profit off of there disgusting behavior!

And yes the family of Wes Hayden all lied to Jillian and millions of viewers!

Wes if you were to apologize....nobody would accept it! What you did was all thought out and done on purpose. Well guess what buddy, IT'S OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED MUSIC CAREER!!

Contact ALL radio stations and blacklist all Wes Hayden music!!!!
California Girl

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2009
I would NOT buy a CD or a ticket to a concert from the Slime bag Wes. Heck, I would even take a cd or go to his concert if it was given to me! Shame on him and even more on his family! Karma is all I can say!
Boycott

AOL

#12 Jul 8, 2009
Noway will I buy any CD that includes Wes Hayden or Laurel Kagay!
puke

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2009
First time I saw Wes I hated him - Hate his face, hate his hair, hate his eyes, hate the way he talks, hate the way he sings, he reminds me of evil and of the kind of guy who ALWAYS gets away with whatever he wants - I quit watching show but have followed REality Steve - now I can watch even tho its a stupid show - Reality Steve is now boo hooin about poor Wes - wake up steve - he's a loser and your playing into it!! PS no reflection of Texas - he prob moved there as part of his plan to conquer - yuk I hate him!
Native Texan

Austin, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2009
Who the 'ell is Wes Hayden?
puke

Fort Plain, NY

#15 Jul 11, 2009
Native Texan wrote:
Who the 'ell is Wes Hayden?
He's the joke on bachelorette - read Reality Steve he's in love with him
Educated Smoker

Cedar Park, TX

#18 Jul 15, 2009
Wes is a tool!
Scumbag Wes

AOL

#19 Jul 20, 2009
Yes WES HAYDEN IS SCUM! Don't buy his music...

Karma baby, karma!!

Laurel Kagay...karma baby, karma will come to you as well!
Boycott Wes and Laurel

AOL

#20 Jul 30, 2009
Boycott Wes Hayden music and Laurel Kagay shop Peach Body Boutique. Funny how they are both trying to backtrack......don't let these two profit from using Jillian as their way to cash in.
Bob s

Austin, TX

#21 Aug 1, 2009
wes, should have to leave texas.....what a ass...his music sucks'''
Bad Boy

AOL

#22 Aug 4, 2009
These two....what were they thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos on W. STASSNEY Lane 19 hr A Girl 1
Roxanne is Missing. Please help find her!!! (Feb '07) Jul 26 Telmah 47
#K9Friendly Jul 25 Yobored 1
News Turkey's state of emergency begins; critics fea... Jul 22 progressive 1
Someone is getting wild (May '13) Jul 21 Vagaterian 7
News Castillo guilty in double murder (Jun '09) Jul 20 Savviic 8
Alex Jones of Infowars Is Having An Affair With... Jul 19 Bill 2

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance