Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,461 - 15,480 of 22,276 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16870 Feb 12, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16871 Feb 12, 2013
tesd wrote:
test

Mr test what planet are you from? Test are not a part of this forum, therefore go back to you planet, this here is planet texas and my guess is your a yankee just as mr texan is.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16872 Feb 12, 2013
tesd wrote:
test

Hondo texas you are from another planet. Well mr test are tased you have been bullyied off the forum. If you don,t leave nicely i will just have just push you around all over the forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16873 Feb 12, 2013
tesd wrote:
test

I will busy all next week therfore when i come back next week i do not ant to see you on my forum...Big bad john said that.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16874 Feb 12, 2013
Leggo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you have nothing better to do that continually do this? I am sorry for you but it would be wise to get a professional mental evaluation because you are so obsessed with this site from the beginning. Something wrong with the one that does that.

There may be something wrong with you don,t you think? I soppose you could be nice and help pay for there mental evaluations. Are you can set down in you seat and be part of the playground and get used to it. Are you can leave the forum nicely without having a bundle of replies from me big bad john. As for me i have a money tree in my backyard and have all the time in the wrold to play on the playground here. You might as well pack you bags and leave.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16875 Feb 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
Yes ALLEGED! What makes you think I would believe anything you say? You are after all known to be a liar.

Shut up mr texan this crazy act doesn,t fool me. Oh i will be very busy this week so don,t think i,am gone for good. Until then worrie about the crazy weather that is happening in your neck of the woods.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16877 Feb 13, 2013
BBJ, I do not care if you go or stay. You are just another idiot to be dealt with, the only difference with you is that I was told you slid out of a bulls a$$ during a train wreck.
Thanks for the info

Corpus Christi, TX

#16878 Feb 13, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Hondo texas you are from another planet. Well mr test are tased you have been bullyied off the forum. If you don,t leave nicely i will just have just push you around all over the forum.
so Hondo Texas huh? They do this before they comment on a topix forum, their city will change to USA, that's why they do it.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16879 Feb 13, 2013
The"manhunt"reached its logical conclusion.Go after the cops,the cops go after you....and...the cops have more guns...just another form of suicide....wish he had not killed people who had nothing to do with his"problem", nothing like a nice case of misplaced anger..
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16881 Feb 14, 2013
Sad but true waco, sad but true.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#16883 Feb 15, 2013
Big Bad defiant still babbling their limited trolling nonsense. A couple of a little Foxy pups chasing their tails. Observe how their social family has disintegrated all about them for their lack to progress and advance their individuality. Typical of the Jim Crow mentality of the right. Sputtering callow hollow archaic verbalism of discontent and paranoia. Sad Sad for people like them. Never to know what they really need. Akin to a computer looping in its own virus infected destruction. Egotistic in individuality with false illusions of their successes and obliviously to their failure. Rejecting communal advances as some deprecating ideology. Why do they do for? For absolutely nothing! Pity, Pity nothing more ambition than to seek out the undertaker. Fortunately we have systems that will dispose of their remains. While they R.I.P. they may finally discover a tid bit of reality.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. Alas too late for them...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16884 Feb 15, 2013
Can't agree with you about not building your own business. Someone may teach you to do what you do, that is the way it works. You work for someone else, you save the money YOU EARN, then you decide what you want to do. At that point you invest YOUR MONEY in equipment, and advertizing and YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS. Other than being taught your skill and earning your start up capital working for someone else you do infact BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16885 Feb 15, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Big Bad defiant still babbling their limited trolling nonsense. A couple of a little Foxy pups chasing their tails. Observe how their social family has disintegrated all about them for their lack to progress and advance their individuality. Typical of the Jim Crow mentality of the right. Sputtering callow hollow archaic verbalism of discontent and paranoia. Sad Sad for people like them. Never to know what they really need. Akin to a computer looping in its own virus infected destruction. Egotistic in individuality with false illusions of their successes and obliviously to their failure. Rejecting communal advances as some deprecating ideology. Why do they do for? For absolutely nothing! Pity, Pity nothing more ambition than to seek out the undertaker. Fortunately we have systems that will dispose of their remains. While they R.I.P. they may finally discover a tid bit of reality.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. Alas too late for them...
Never drink and drive.Never run from the cops.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16886 Feb 15, 2013
Nothing stronger than a soda or a cup of coffee, and you can't get away from the police radio, helicopter, and spike strips.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16887 Feb 15, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Big Bad defiant still babbling their limited trolling nonsense. A couple of a little Foxy pups chasing their tails. Observe how their social family has disintegrated all about them for their lack to progress and advance their individuality. Typical of the Jim Crow mentality of the right. Sputtering callow hollow archaic verbalism of discontent and paranoia. Sad Sad for people like them. Never to know what they really need. Akin to a computer looping in its own virus infected destruction. Egotistic in individuality with false illusions of their successes and obliviously to their failure. Rejecting communal advances as some deprecating ideology. Why do they do for? For absolutely nothing! Pity, Pity nothing more ambition than to seek out the undertaker. Fortunately we have systems that will dispose of their remains. While they R.I.P. they may finally discover a tid bit of reality.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business -- you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. Alas too late for them...
Far better than you pathetic commie Leftists feeding off the carcass of America.

Keep sucking up that Obama creme... it comes at a price... it's made from the very blood of your fellow Americans.

AbRaham lincoln catfish

Rockwall, TX

#16888 Feb 15, 2013
im bak mutha foopas someone be torllin meh tig ol bitties
AbRaham lincoln catfish

Rockwall, TX

#16889 Feb 15, 2013
Obama is awesome I don't no what all you buttholes are talking about.
Abe lincoln catfishes mom

Rockwall, TX

#16890 Feb 15, 2013
fooOPa FOopoa FOoppoppa FOopoopa 111!!!!11!
Henrys wife

Rockwall, TX

#16892 Feb 15, 2013
HOney IM Home!!!1!
JOhn Henry

Rockwall, TX

#16893 Feb 15, 2013
Oh baby meh sammichb better b ready betch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Gasman 17,863
Colombia allows lesbian couple to adopt child 49 min Cale 1
Review: Connections Dating (Jun '09) 2 hr moto187 69
Defiant Gov. Perry rejects 'outrageous' indictment 4 hr Le Jimbo 126
where to find adderall or vyvanse in atx? 23 hr Icanhelp 3
Need H Connect ASAP 23 hr asandner29 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Austin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Austin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••