Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15475 Nov 20, 2012
Dear kmnow nothing you seem to have a lot in common with Heavy Fed, mostly threats and an over inflated opinion of your self go ahead shred me you MEAN NOTHING. And Fed You can take all yout so called worldly wisdom fold it six time and put it where the sun never shines.
Zero Sum Gain

Houston, TX

#15476 Nov 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people... when they encounter a truly good person, for some reason they just cannot accept the fact that that person is truly good... so they slander them and attempt to find fault.
I'm not sure what you call it, but it's bound to be some kind of mental disease.
I run into nuts like that here all the time.
Don't be a nut.
In point of fact"they"say I'm crazy. You seem to be narcissistic, with delusions of grandeur.Perhaps you are a truly great man who is aware of his own greatness.It has been my experience that narcissistic people with delusions of grandeur greatly outnumber truly great people.If unfolding events prove me wrong I will apologize.However, I am very impressed by your creativity and energy.Perhaps I am subconsciously jealous in regards to you.After all,"they"say I'm crazy as a loon.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15477 Nov 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Dear kmnow nothing you seem to have a lot in common with Heavy Fed, mostly threats and an over inflated opinion of your self go ahead shred me you MEAN NOTHING. And Fed You can take all yout so called worldly wisdom fold it six time and put it where the sun never shines.
We actually have very little in common which just proves that you are as smart as a wad of nut cheese. I have threatened no one and have no inflated opinion of myself, at least no more inflated than you, who believes you are qualified and justified to judge and harass HF and somehow believe you are worth more than either of us. You obviously crawled out of the bowels of some other sh#t bag to reincarnate yourself as a different poster. That totally explains your sh1tty smell and attitude. I hope your day sux as much as you do.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#15478 Nov 20, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
I have been out of town for several days now, and catching up at one time gives me a different perspective. It is funny how we all go back about democrats vs Republicans and statistics vs statistics and what is whose fault. Its like a family who has the mortgage company at the door with an auction about to begin, and everyone is fighting over whether it's mom's fault or dad's fault and everyone is fighting over what color to paint the kitchen.
This is a great post, reflective and honest.
clarence

Dallas, TX

#15479 Nov 20, 2012
I agree. Much like the debates between Aristotle and Socrates must have been. Oh, those were heady days.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15480 Nov 20, 2012
I might take you a little more seriously, but your name says it all You Know Nothing, including how smart I am, how inflated my opinion is, how qualified or justified I feel or if I crawled out of anything or not. As to that $hitty smell; that will go away as soon as you get your head out of your a$$. Ooops; almost forgot when you tell someone you will shred them, that most often will be taken as a threat; if you would take your head out you would know that, but then as you always remind us YOU KNOW NOTHING!
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#15481 Nov 20, 2012
clarence wrote:
I agree. Much like the debates between Aristotle and Socrates must have been. Oh, those were heady days.
My guess is, no one knows who you are responding to.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15482 Nov 20, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> My guess is, no one knows who you are responding to.
Some people will never learn.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15483 Nov 20, 2012
Zero Sum Gain wrote:
<quoted text> In point of fact"they"say I'm crazy. You seem to be narcissistic, with delusions of grandeur.Perhaps you are a truly great man who is aware of his own greatness.It has been my experience that narcissistic people with delusions of grandeur greatly outnumber truly great people.If unfolding events prove me wrong I will apologize.However, I am very impressed by your creativity and energy.Perhaps I am subconsciously jealous in regards to you.After all,"they"say I'm crazy as a loon.
Well... after years upon years upon years... of the same thing over and over and over and over again, even a dunce like me begins to see they are special.

We're all special.

For years I fought God, but he was not having it... I denied him over and over, I did not want to accept him... or even myself for that matter.

I ran from both he... and me for decades.

The only thing I learned is that if God is everywhere... and you are everywhere you go... it's really crazy to run from both yourself AND God.

So, now... I face myself... and I face God... and I accept the cup he has chosen for me.

I have purpose... I have drive, I have the energy, the confidence and I have the full force of God behind me.

THAT is what you are feeling, that is what you are reading in my words.

I am an activist... I truly love being an activist... it's God work.

I love my job.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15484 Nov 20, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually have very little in common which just proves that you are as smart as a wad of nut cheese. I have threatened no one and have no inflated opinion of myself, at least no more inflated than you, who believes you are qualified and justified to judge and harass HF and somehow believe you are worth more than either of us. You obviously crawled out of the bowels of some other sh#t bag to reincarnate yourself as a different poster. That totally explains your sh1tty smell and attitude. I hope your day sux as much as you do.
What is the deal with all these people who think you are me???

Can't they fathom that two completely different people can agree on common, sensible things??

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15485 Nov 20, 2012
Maybe Ron Paul will become the first President of the United States of Caucasia.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15486 Nov 20, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Maybe Ron Paul will become the first President of the United States of Caucasia.
Ron Paul represents ALL of America!!

NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#15487 Nov 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people will never learn.
This is true.It would have been more clear if he had clicked on to the post he was responding to.
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#15488 Nov 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... after years upon years upon years... of the same thing over and over and over and over again, even a dunce like me begins to see they are special.
We're all special.
For years I fought God, but he was not having it... I denied him over and over, I did not want to accept him... or even myself for that matter.
I ran from both he... and me for decades.
The only thing I learned is that if God is everywhere... and you are everywhere you go... it's really crazy to run from both yourself AND God.
So, now... I face myself... and I face God... and I accept the cup he has chosen for me.
I have purpose... I have drive, I have the energy, the confidence and I have the full force of God behind me.
THAT is what you are feeling, that is what you are reading in my words.
I am an activist... I truly love being an activist... it's God work.
I love my job.
If you are happy, and no one is being hurt, sounds like a win-win situation to me.

De Leon, TX

#15489 Nov 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul represents ALL of America!!
Actually, Ron Paul only represents a cleverly gerrymandered Congressional district. Barack Obama represents all of America.
Inlove

Houston, TX

#15490 Nov 20, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Ron Paul only represents a cleverly gerrymandered Congressional district. Barack Obama represents all of America.
No he doesn't. Spin it all you want molester!
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15491 Nov 20, 2012
Inlove wrote:
<quoted text>No he doesn't. Spin it all you want molester!
hahah you really dont understand the duties of president do you?

De Leon, TX

#15492 Nov 20, 2012
Inlove wrote:
<quoted text>No he doesn't. Spin it all you want molester!
Sure he does. Do you not understand how representative government works?

But I don't know that.

#15493 Nov 20, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> This is a great post, reflective and honest.
Thank you

But I don't know that.

#15494 Nov 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
I might take you a little more seriously, but your name says it all You Know Nothing, including how smart I am, how inflated my opinion is, how qualified or justified I feel or if I crawled out of anything or not. As to that $hitty smell; that will go away as soon as you get your head out of your a$$. Ooops; almost forgot when you tell someone you will shred them, that most often will be taken as a threat; if you would take your head out you would know that, but then as you always remind us YOU KNOW NOTHING!
Now see, you really are revealing your stupidity and lack of research. I have already explained the origin of my screen name, and you somehow missed it and, therefore, made a stupid mistake in your interpretation. Not surprising. Also not surprising is your unusually venomous answer. It certainly wouldn't be expected from a newbie, but coming from someone who has recently been birthed from the sh1t-packed intestines of their previous screen name, it makes perfect sense. Seems to me more than a few people have disappeared and reinvented themselves. I suspect a few realized too late they had revealed enough information to be identified and, if identified publicly, could face personal consequences for crossing some lines and behaving very inappropriately as it relates to their position in life. I suspect you may be one of those people. Sure is nice to only have one screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water pump issue triggers sensitive fire alarms... 1 hr Zach 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Rats eclipsing termites as top threat to Austin... Tue Terminex 2
Looking for Bars,/similar to help w/ bad anxiet... Tue Longhorn32 12
trying to meet that black Dec 13 Mrgotfu 15
Jason Foltz Dec 13 POS 2
Where is Charlie brown ? Dec 12 notnoddin 13
Austin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Austin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Austin