Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14760 Oct 11, 2012
Texan wrote:
Easy SUX easy; I didn't hear him laugh about anyones death, however using anyones death as a part of ones political agenda is dispicable.
Don't be hard on the troll. He only cut and pastes what his bosses want him/her/them to.
It's not like any of his wild a$$ accusations are true, or anyone rational takes them seriously.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14761 Oct 11, 2012
Romney wears a green apron over his genitals and his favorite book is Battlefield Earth by L Ron Hubbard...Scientology founder and all around fruitcake.

Yeah, that is the freak you want with his greasy finger on the nuclear button.
funny

Utopia, TX

#14762 Oct 11, 2012
i hate perry

Location hidden

#14763 Oct 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Obama does it with the death of OBL.
OBL = murderous criminal

Navy Seal = one of us

Now you are excusing Romney for his despicable behavior. You are just as bad as Romney the despicable.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14764 Oct 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
OBL = murderous criminal
Navy Seal = one of us
Now you are excusing Romney for his despicable behavior. You are just as bad as Romney the despicable.
You are excusing Obama for his bad behavior of glorifying a killing for political gain. Besides, Obama didn't kill that, the Navy Seals did.

Location hidden

#14766 Oct 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are excusing Obama for his bad behavior of glorifying a killing for political gain. Besides, Obama didn't kill that, the Navy Seals did.
You Republiscums are equating a Navy Seal with Osama bin Laden.

You are filth.
wep

Buffalo, TX

#14767 Oct 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are excusing Obama for his bad behavior of glorifying a killing for political gain.
In an extremely political setting (the 2008 Presidential Debates), President Obama vowed that he would send American guns into Pakistan in order to kill Bin Laden.

He did that.

Why should he not be expected to receive political gain for fulfilling a political promise?

Stop being such a partisan pu$$. Give credit where credit is due.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14768 Oct 12, 2012
I will make an exception to a degree on the killing Osama binLaden. While I didn't laugh, a silent cheer went through me. Then again I considered him less than human, for you to compare his life to that of any American Servicemamn is an insult, and totally un>American. At least Obama didn't stand on an air craft carrier and declare mission accomplished over ten years before binLaden was killed, and while thousands of Americans were being killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan. You damn Republicans can't seem to make up your minds how you want. Or do you just try and say what you think people want to hear?

Location hidden

#14770 Oct 12, 2012
Texan wrote:
I will make an exception to a degree on the killing Osama binLaden. While I didn't laugh, a silent cheer went through me. Then again I considered him less than human, for you to compare his life to that of any American Servicemamn is an insult, and totally un>American. At least Obama didn't stand on an air craft carrier and declare mission accomplished over ten years before binLaden was killed, and while thousands of Americans were being killed in Iraq, and Afghanistan. You damn Republicans can't seem to make up your minds how you want. Or do you just try and say what you think people want to hear?
The "Mission Accomplished" incident is another example of misinformation, media bias and bad spin. The banner was hung to celebrate the carrier having accomplished its mission, ie its deployment cycle in the gulf, and its returning home. It was not the Bush admin saying "mission accomplished" on the Iraq war. The media, aka the propaganda arm of the DNC, spun it as Bush "spiking the ball" on Iraq when it was not what he was doing.
hello

El Paso, TX

#14771 Oct 12, 2012
There is a room with goats in it. NRH Man enters the goat room. Goats are subsequently fondled and blown.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#14772 Oct 12, 2012
I thought Biden was charming, witty, intelligent and on point last night. I drank a toast to him afterwards and wished him well on the election.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#14773 Oct 12, 2012
hello wrote:
There is a room with goats in it. NRH Man enters the goat room. Goats are subsequently fondled and blown.
This is not a thread for your mommies love life.
hello

El Paso, TX

#14774 Oct 12, 2012
This is not a thread for you to not talk about talking about my mommies love life.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14775 Oct 12, 2012
Explain MISSION ACCOMPLISHED any way you want. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck. It's probably a duck. Bush put on his little flight suit, got flown out to the carrier, and played the fearless leader. That banner was just one more of his props, it was there, it said what it said, and you can neither explain it away, or make it go away. I guess it was kind of like spiking the ball, but the game wasn't quite over. You CAN NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. Mission Accomplished, I think not. Thousands of American lives lost, trillions of dollars wasted, typical Republican BS.
hello

El Paso, TX

#14776 Oct 12, 2012
Texan wrote:
Explain MISSION ACCOMPLISHED any way you want. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck. It's probably a duck. Bush put on his little flight suit, got flown out to the carrier, and played the fearless leader. That banner was just one more of his props, it was there, it said what it said, and you can neither explain it away, or make it go away. I guess it was kind of like spiking the ball, but the game wasn't quite over. You CAN NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. Mission Accomplished, I think not. Thousands of American lives lost, trillions of dollars wasted, typical Republican BS.
Speaking of ducks, did you know that they can have penises that are three times the length of their body. They need to because duck vaginas are long and multi-chambered. Additionally, ducks don't copulate, they rape. That God, what a sense of humor.
archibald

Dallas, TX

#14778 Oct 12, 2012
still bashing Bush. Obama promised to end the war and bring the troops home. Fours years later and we're still there. Bush's fault? How you idiots support/worship a communist, raised by communists, educated by communists, surrounded by commie czars...not a peep from you sheep. Unbelievable. a cult of personality.

Location hidden

#14779 Oct 12, 2012
hello wrote:
Sounds like you are projecting your personal fantasies on others again.

Location hidden

#14780 Oct 12, 2012
Texan wrote:
The point is Texan is that it was portrayed as something it wasn't. The media spent 8 years hammering Bush with anything they could, real or not. The media is not an unbiased source for the facts, it is a partisan group that is overwhelmingly liberal and will not report anything that makes their messiah look bad, or any if his opponents look good. Don't believe them.

Location hidden

#14781 Oct 12, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Mission Accomplished" incident is another example of misinformation, media bias and bad spin. The banner was hung to celebrate the carrier having accomplished its mission, ie its deployment cycle in the gulf, and its returning home. It was not the Bush admin saying "mission accomplished" on the Iraq war. The media, aka the propaganda arm of the DNC, spun it as Bush "spiking the ball" on Iraq when it was not what he was doing.
Remember Dork Dumbya strutting his junk for all the world to see pretending he actually fought in a war instead of going AWOL? The banner was his 'up yours' to those who knew he was an idiot.

Guess where it ended UP LOL.

Dumbya was the worst POTUS ever. EVER. He let 911 happen, he let OBL go, he demolished the full employment Clinton economy, he demolished our balance sheet.

We blame you. After all of these years you are still supporting the POSs that want to push us back into the Bush ditch. You still hate America and seek to destroy us.

We blame YOU.

Location hidden

#14782 Oct 12, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is Texan is that it was portrayed as something it wasn't. The media spent 8 years hammering Bush with anything they could, real or not. The media is not an unbiased source for the facts, it is a partisan group that is overwhelmingly liberal and will not report anything that makes their messiah look bad, or any if his opponents look good. Don't believe them.
No matter how hard you Republiscums try to derail the recovery and throw Americans out of work and into bankruptcy and foreclosure, Americans keep plugging away at optimism for the future.

"Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Rises to Pre-Recession High"

Today, Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012 are talking DOWN the USA and talking DOWN the economy. Traitors all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I NEED a guitar...mine was stolen. its all I ha... 16 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 2
Reflecting on progress, Obama honors civil rights (Apr '14) 19 hr mjjcpa 48
Jason Foltz 21 hr george whyte 3
Finding GOOD Scrapple in or around Austin (Nov '08) 21 hr Dane2 12
People In Austin are freakin rude (Jun '09) 22 hr Polly 34
Debate: Marijuana - Austin, TX (Aug '10) Dec 24 Mike 128
looking for Charles Blackson Dec 24 work horse 3_0 1
Austin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web