Two die in weekend accident in Buda

Two die in weekend accident in Buda

There are 3 comments on the Free Press story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Two die in weekend accident in Buda. In it, Free Press reports that:

Robert Johnson, 66, of San Marcos, and his passenger, Lina Al-Khaldi, 57, of Austin, were heading west on FM 2001 when they failed to control their speed and collided with Kristine Breeden of Buda, a Department of Public Safety official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press.

fabiola radwan in riyadh

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Sep 27, 2012
in the loving memorie of my friend gina (lina alkhaldi) we all the people the we know GINA, as a beautiful person, full of love, and great personality, we will miss you, for all her familyin texas, so sorry for the lost, of a loving person, bless her, in heaven....
fabiola radwan in riyadh,ksa.
fabiola radwan in riyadh

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2 Sep 27, 2012
In the loving memorie of my friend GINA alkhaldi,(lina alkhaldi) a great personality, and beautiful personallity, we all going to miss you more, may god blees her in haeven, and her family in texas, sorry for this lost....
best regards...
Fabiola Radawn in riydh, ksa
chelsea Aljamal Schafer

Apopka, FL

#3 Nov 30, 2012
fabiola radwan in riyadh wrote:
In the loving memorie of my friend GINA alkhaldi,(lina alkhaldi) a great personality, and beautiful personallity, we all going to miss you more, may god blees her in haeven, and her family in texas, sorry for this lost....
best regards...
Fabiola Radawn in riydh, ksa
Is this message from THE Fabiola?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
http://weeklyfixpay.com/?ref=118477 4 hr House farts 6
Charles "Black"son in "brown"town 15 hr Bag farts 16
in pain big time 17 hr Sleep farts 3
subs 4 sale 17 hr Goods farts 14
who got some good dope #!! ASAP (Sep '14) 17 hr Help farts 34
Great tar in Austin for cheap (Jan '14) 17 hr Wet fart 14
Where is Charlie brown ? (Nov '14) 17 hr Noted Farts 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages