Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

my name is Tekeshia Williams, a representative of your company visited my home about two months ago.At this time I was in route to a very important doctors appointment when she asked for a moment of my time. I stated that I was in a hurry and she said that it would only take a moment. When she stated that I could get free tutoring for my children, I thought it would be worth my time to listen,so I did.She stated that my kids school was on a her list,and since i was a low income parent that my kids qualified for the program and would be getting the equipment within a month.She also stated that if I didnt recieve it by then that I should call the number..888)316-1903.I have left many messages at this number and have not even recieved a returned call.This upsets me because as I explained to her I was in route to an appointment that I had to end up rescheduling.I thought that atleast it would be worth it if my kids could get the help that they needed.But I have heard nothing nor havemy kids recieved any help,so I am now asking for yor help in this matter.My kids are really struggling in math and science and I feel like someone somewhere is collectng government funding and not doing what they are supposed to be doing with the money because our kids are still struggling,and all these people are doing is waisting our time.I am a very upset parent looking for answers.Please help us
Lee Franklin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Please call your school district and ask why your child has not been assigned to the provider you requested. I assure you we would be tutoring your child if the district assigned them. Please see our website and call the contact number and ask for me, I will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,
Lee Franklin
Tutors with Computers
tyqauisha eatmon

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Judged:

hi, i am a 14 year old and i attend ryan middle school when i heard about tutors with computers i was very excited because i need a little extra help in math but i dont know how to signup can someone help me.
Velyncia Linden

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Hello my name is Velyncia Linden and i am a member of the tutors with computers i have meet all of the requirements that you all have ask for and when i call the 1 888 316 1903 number they have stated to me that i have been dropped from the program. i was wondering why was i dropped from the program when i have done every thing that you all have ask me to do.Also when i call the customer service number and they told me that i was dropped they told me to call my district so we were thinking that we go to my school but that wasnt the case so i was wondering if you kno the distrit that i can call so i can finish with the program and understand why i was dropped thank you
happiness

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

hi the same thiing happends to me

i dont know what happend when i over pass my 200 points i call them for my computer then they told me they already send it

and after 2 weeks they told me that i have dropped :(
happiness

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

can yall please help me
told me what to do

thanks
leo

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

they lie , just a way of stole public funds,
carlos espiricueta

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

yes i have the same probleam as tem, they told me they where goin to call my like in about 3 to 4 weeks and is about a month white 2 weeks.pleas help me im struggling in math and readin and i live in Tyler,TX.THANK YOU
Kimberlee

Texas City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I was thinking of joining and i was reading all of these comments and see that almost everyone is having the same problems. Is it a good idea for me to join or not? When you say that you got dropped did they come and take all of the things away like the phone and laptop or what happened? They said they would come see me every 2 weeks, did they come to you? Please comment back and i will come and check in.
Thank you
Rene

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

I am currently in the program and do far i think it is pretty cool. The tutoring is very easy and i already received my free phone and free laptop. The only problem i am having is that i don't know what to do know or where to go.
Maria

Hidalgo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

yea the program is very easy...u basically get free stuff for knpwing how to read. some of my friends did it though and did not get anythign..i don't know why??
ryan

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

someone please help one of your tutors came to my house about 3 months ago and i sign up and i still havent recieved the equipmet and she keeps saying, oh we'll have it down there in one week... 2 weeks later, oh we'll have it in 3 weeks... 2 months later, oh we'll have it about 1 to 2 weeks, um is this a good program many of my friends already started and finsihed
Jose

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I love the program I received everything they told me I was going to get. It is very easy and I got my hp mini laptop in 3 weeks after 20 hours of tutoring over the phone.
Monica

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

i got a i pod touch last year and the bald guy that delivered it was cute lol
mari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

hi my friend told about tutoring with computers but i don't know how to sing in
Diego

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

Kimberlee wrote:
I was thinking of joining and i was reading all of these comments and see that almost everyone is having the same problems. Is it a good idea for me to join or not? When you say that you got dropped did they come and take all of the things away like the phone and laptop or what happened? They said they would come see me every 2 weeks, did they come to you? Please comment back and i will come and check in.
Thank you
you keep em both :D
My mistake could be yours

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

I recently transfered my loan to a Check Into Cash title loan on Broadway Houston, Tx in hopes to bring the loan down faster and lowering the interest rate along the way.A good thing yes but you got to read the contract well and ask questions. Some of the terminolgy on the contract is misleading...hard to undertsand, so to get to the point I made the payment late 15 days for personal reasons. Well I explained to the manager the situation and maitained contact.The problem was I failed to notice I would be charged a $175 late fee. the contract says 5% of the payment not the principle (payment/principle) are these the same thing in legal terms? I guess it depends. They were'nt sure themselves. Yet their Texas regioanl manager stands behind their employees lack of knowledge and abilities to convey this information. Do youself a favor think about real hard if you need their services.
David Callaway

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Topix questions:

Tyqauisha: hi, i am a 14 year old and i attend ryan middle school when i heard about tutors with computers i was very excited because i need a little extra help in math but i dont know how to signup can someone help me.

Velyncia: Hello my name is Velyncia Linden and i am a member of the tutors with computers i have meet all of the requirements that you all have ask for and when i call the 1 888 316 1903 number they have stated to me that i have been dropped from the program. i was wondering why was i dropped from the program when i have done every thing that you all have ask me to do.Also when i call the customer service number and they told me that i was dropped they told me to call my district so we were thinking that we go to my school but that wasnt the case so i was wondering if you kno the distrit that i can call so i can finish with the program and understand why i was dropped thank you

Happiness: hi the same thiing happends to me. i dont know what happend when i over pass my 200 points i call them for my computer then they told me they already send it and after 2 weeks they told me that i have dropped :(

Leo: they lie , just a way of stole public funds,

Carlos: yes i have the same probleam as tem, they told me they where goin to call my like in about 3 to 4 weeks and is about a month white 2 weeks.pleas help me im struggling in math and readin and i live in Tyler,TX.THANK YOU

Answer:

Hi Tyqauisha: Great to hear you are excited about our program. We are very proud of it because we hear from parents every day how well it works and how much it has helped students improve their grades and test scores. At the moment we provide tutoring only in reading but if you would like to participate please talk with your school counselor or supplemental educational services facilitator.

Hi Velyncia: It looks like you were dropped from our program by your school district for reasons outside of our control. We suggest if you'd like more information that you ask your school counselor or supplemental educational services facilitator. We'd love to have you back.

Hi Happiness and Leo: Not sure why you would have been dropped but please call our customer service team at 1 (888) 316-1903 so that with a little more information we can look up your status and clarify the situation.

Hi Carlos: We care about every student and prospective student. While we help parents complete and submit enrollment forms we depend on school districts to assign students to us so that we can start them in the program. Once a student is assigned to our program we contact them immediately so It sounds like you may not have been assigned to our program by your school district. We suggest if you'd like to know where you are in the process that you ask your school counselor or supplemental educational services facilitator.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Callaway
Program Director, Tutors with Computers
kev

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

do i complete the program once i get 200 points or do you keep going? I already finished getting the points over the phone(with the WORKBOOKS) and recieved a tablet e-reader. The paper i was given along with it said that it is used for the second portion of the program but when i log on to "rapid readers"and do lessons, i dont gain power points and stay at the 200 mark.
kev

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Correction, the program is called "rapid results".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Austin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Austin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Austin People Search