They are everywhere
john

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 29, 2012
OMG wrote:
It seems that every where I we go we hear that immigrants are caught coming across from Mexico, then they get caught and are deported.
But if you look around, we are being silently invaded by Philipinos, my goodness they are everywhere. I was recently in a hospital and most of the personell from lab, pharmcy, PT and most of all nurses are Philipinos, and they are real rude people with a lot of attitude.
Yep, just look around, this is something that you don't hear spoken about, while we focus on immigrants from Mexico, Phillipinos continue to come in the back door unnoticed.
Philipinos are everywhere, how do we allow that many in our country?
Lol my gfs filapina her husbands Filipino and a huge racist . Shes got some attitude ill agree but if you stand up to them they back down quickly. Funny thing about your topic is that alot of Filipinos are muslims now and could be a terroristic threat in the near future if left unchecked
Swahillie

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2012
I hope tall people like romney like all the short immigrants. Hahaha!
master

Sandy, TX

#6 Sep 26, 2012
no matter how blacks dress or try to be white they will always be animals like trayvon martin. and that other dead monkey that was erased from our society in east austin and his welfare parents sued the apd and won. i guess more chitlins and hennesey for them huh?
Heather

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Swahillie wrote:
I hope domestic terrorist nigger "people" like romney like all the stinky shitskinned immigrants. Hahaha!
Oh, sweetie.:O)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 12, 2012
at least the filipinos are here legally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat rocket boy 16 hr Sniff farts 6
Alex Jones And Donald Trump ( REPENT) (Mar '17) Thu Your Farts 10
players club? Sep 20 Club Flatulence 2
News Source: ICE is targeting 'sanctuary cities' wit... (Mar '17) Sep 18 Fart Updater 66
News More families coming forward with complaints on... Sep 18 Fart tacos 3
Hippie Hollow Goers Sep 18 Fart go 6
Bobby Dominguez bass player (Jul '11) Sep 17 Fart Adoption 8

Austin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Austin Mortgages