Jason's Deli to open 1st El Paso location Monday

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Jason's Deli, a Beaumont, Texas-based chain with more than 230 locations in 28 states, is opening its first El Paso restaurant Monday in the new Rojas Commons shopping center at George Dieter and Rojas on the far East Side.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
Mr_D El Paso_

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

it''ll fail here, we don;t like that crap here.
Not Here

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Love Jason's Deli. A Carrabas Italian Restaurant would be great also.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Mr_D El Paso_ wrote:
it''ll fail here, we don;t like that crap here.
When you ever going to learn to spell my name correct? I see that this forum has not changed much. You are right same old crap on the ElPaso forum. That is why I don't visit it much any more maybe one or two times a week I will peeek in at it. People can't comment on the subject of the articleee and name stealing is way out of hand. Most all of the good posters have move elsewhere.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> When you ever going to learn to spell my name correct? I see that this forum has not changed much. You are right same old crap on the ElPaso forum. That is why I don't visit it much any more maybe one or two times a week I will peeek in at it. People can't comment on the subject of the articleee and name stealing is way out of hand. Most all of the good posters have move elsewhere.
Did they go over to Strelz's forum where things are monitored?
Five Dollar ELEVEN Inch

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Not Here wrote:
Love Jason's Deli. A Carrabas Italian Restaurant would be great also.
Bad news for Potbelly up the street. I commute by twice a day. Evenings the joint's parking lot is empty. I'm surprised they're still in business.

I wish Skyline Chili would come to town.
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> When you ever going to learn to spell my name correct? I see that this forum has not changed much. You are right same old crap on the ElPaso forum. That is why I don't visit it much any more maybe one or two times a week I will peeek in at it. People can't comment on the subject of the articleee and name stealing is way out of hand. Most all of the good posters have move elsewhere.
Okay thought you where gone
Jerome

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Five Dollar ELEVEN Inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for Potbelly up the street. I commute by twice a day. Evenings the joint's parking lot is empty. I'm surprised they're still in business.
I wish Skyline Chili would come to town.
I ate four bowls of that fancy stuff one night in Cincinnati and my bowels were in an uproar for days after that. Usually chili does cause gas and bloating but this stuff caused the most foul, noxious gas I have ever smelled. It curled the hairs in my wife's nose, literally. Not to mention that every few minutes I would have to run like sixty into the crapper before the runs came out all over the furniture. No thank you, you can keep the Skyline chili away from this town. I prefer the enchiladas and spicy nachos myself.
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate four bowls of that fancy stuff one night in Cincinnati and my bowels were in an uproar for days after that. Usually chili does cause gas and bloating but this stuff caused the most foul, noxious gas I have ever smelled. It curled the hairs in my wife's nose, literally. Not to mention that every few minutes I would have to run like sixty into the crapper before the runs came out all over the furniture. No thank you, you can keep the Skyline chili away from this town. I prefer the enchiladas and spicy nachos myself.
That's probably cause your of african descent. Does your wife have a fro or like michelle

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay thought you where gone
Wrong thought but it was a nice try. Got to move on to another forum. See ya over there where the smart people converse and carry on a positive view point of the topic. Come on over and sign up and jump in and converse if you wish to.
Kenny

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong thought but it was a nice try. Got to move on to another forum. See ya over there where the smart people converse and carry on a positive view point of the topic. Come on over and sign up and jump in and converse if you wish to.
Where is this place? Is it local? I too enjoy polite conversation on the issues without all the muck of a place like this now.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong thought but it was a nice try. Got to move on to another forum. See ya over there where the smart people converse and carry on a positive view point of the topic. Come on over and sign up and jump in and converse if you wish to.
callate pinche pendejo de tu perra madre! is your mom still in a box?
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>callate pinche pendejo de tu perra madre! is your mom still in a box?
It wouldn't hurt you to Be Nice when you respond. Also please try and respond in English if your responding. Not Russian or Chineese or what ever you use to respond and not to involve family members OK be Nice OK.
La Tuna

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Be Nice wrote:
<quoted text> It wouldn't hurt you to Be Nice when you respond. Also please try and respond in English if your responding. Not Russian or Chineese or what ever you use to respond and not to involve family members OK be Nice OK.
You must be that pendejos wife or daughter, just stfu already you Big Pendeja
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

La Tuna wrote:
<quoted text>You must be that pendejos wife or daughter, just stfu already you Big Pendeja
I just want to ask you a question OK? What has caused you to post such awful comments? Why do you post such bitter negitive comments? You must live in a sad sad world try and be happy and nice OK?
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Be Nice wrote:
<quoted text> I just want to ask you a question OK? What has caused you to post such awful comments? Why do you post such bitter negitive comments? You must live in a sad sad world try and be happy and nice OK?
I sure do love your whole free wheeling, free swinging attitude. Your politeness and respect is a warm addition to this blog.
Heavy Load

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I'm heading over there soon so I can get in line. I haven't had a good corned beef since I left New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Austin Forum right now

Search the Austin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Janie 17,163
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min Defiant1 21,594
fwb nsa 4 hr Atx_dood 1
Baseball for beginners. Mon Chilly 1
Think It's Hot in Austin Now? Get Used To 110 Mon SpaceBlues 2
Should the condemned suffer? Victim families torn Mon Batch 37 Pain Is Good 2
Many Ebay Sellers Calling The FTC Reporting Ebay (Sep '13) Jul 27 SellerBacklash 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Austin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••