Perth in Australia is an ideal destination for students on a gap year keen on delaying university

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online

LEVEL students were celebrating their success this week and, for many, university and the dreaded fees will be delayed while they embark on a gap year.

Full Story
the razor

Fairfield, Australia

#1 Aug 17, 2012
is it also an ideal destination to celebrate dumping my girlfriend, any hip style european, or new york style cafes?? or just fourth rate cafes like Mc cafe and star frucks lol

Since: Aug 12

Faridabad, India

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Perth is the best destination in Australia to visit and expend the holidays.
Anonymous Aussie

Perth, Australia

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Perth is a boring expensive shit hole, I am not even from there why does it say perth as my location?
Chinky Chink

Perth, Australia

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Yes, you read my name right - I'm of Chinese descent and that's what some young boys called me once in Perth. I came here with my Australian husband. He promised me I'd love Perth, but this place is full of rednecks. There is an underlying racist attitude here (if you are Asian like me) and in Sydney where I lived too. I would not recommend anyone visit or move here. They just don't (know how to) appreciate anyone or anything from outside of Australia. It's a strange view of life. I just want to get out of here. HELP ME GOD!!!
sheik yassa

Sydney, Australia

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Chinky Chink wrote:
Yes, you read my name right - I'm of Chinese descent and that's what some young boys called me once in Perth. I came here with my Australian husband. He promised me I'd love Perth, but this place is full of rednecks. There is an underlying racist attitude here (if you are Asian like me) and in Sydney where I lived too. I would not recommend anyone visit or move here. They just don't (know how to) appreciate anyone or anything from outside of Australia. It's a strange view of life. I just want to get out of here. HELP ME GOD!!!
no shit welcome to australia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Australia, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Severe Kangaroo Warning for Australia 18 hr TTiger 3
Wall of fire: Massive blaze swallows 120 hectar... Sat acco 5
Aussie brothers accused of Bali glassing Sat Piggsy 1
Nothing Common about stunning slice of history Dec 19 LMR 11
Family of student travelling to Australia when ... Dec 19 Moo 1
Massive police search for missing two year old ... Dec 9 animals against i... 4
TreePotatoes Dec 3 Chai 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:51 am PST