Alan

Waurn Ponds, Australia

#164 Nov 20, 2010
I have nerver seen a gully down there ???
Are we sure we are talikng about the same sunnyside in Mt Eliza ???
beachside

Saint Kilda, Australia

#165 Nov 20, 2010
I've been about half a dozen times and I must admit I've never noticed a gully thats accessible either. I'd be happy for any women who know it to show me.

Since: Nov 10

Werribee Vic

#166 Nov 21, 2010
Hi All,

just out of interest which is the better nude beach in werribee south for couples (straight) or atleast do many girls show up at either the Crawfords road back beach or campbells cove?? also is there better times than others, thanks for you advice! greatly appreciated,
I have been to campbells cove a few times over last summer met a great couple there (Hi Raz and Daz), but wondering if there is a better beach for seeing more girls as I found that cambpells cove is primarily guys/ gays. thanks
John

Melbourne, Australia

#167 Nov 26, 2010
Met a lady at one of the boat sheds down at campbells cove a few weeks back, see was laying out on her towel nude in between the sheds, we had a great time :)
1ovakynd

Melbourne, Australia

#168 Dec 2, 2010
Goz wrote:
Sorry .. BUT Im not gay
LOL what a tossa. u play with guys but ur not gay? get over it freak, if u were straight you would not find a guy or playing with a guy attractive at all, simple!
john

Keilor, Australia

#169 Dec 3, 2010
1ovakynd wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what a tossa. u play with guys but ur not gay? get over it freak, if u were straight you would not find a guy or playing with a guy attractive at all, simple!
like many of others he like myself r not sure who we r at this pleasant time in our lives so dont be judgemental if u had oral sex with someone m/f would u tell me the differnce in the dark u would not no
Inexperienced M

Caroline Springs, Australia

#170 Dec 10, 2010
Finally managed to get there last week. I was very nervous at the beginning, and kept my underwear on for a while. Then I saw more and more people in the nude and decided to go for it. A few guys approached but thankfully they understood that I wasn't looking for anything sexual. Then a couple came over and asked if it was my first time. They stayed around and kept me company. That was really kind of them. Will come back to the beach when the weather gets better again.
beachside

Melbourne, Australia

#171 Dec 12, 2010
Nice , which beach were you at??
Inexperienced M

#172 Dec 12, 2010
The cove one. I wasn't sure where the crawfords one since it was my first time.
Inexperienced M

#173 Dec 26, 2010
It's supposed to be nice and hot on new year's eve. Anyone planning to go to the beach?
SexyMale

Hawthorn, Australia

#174 Dec 30, 2010
Hi. Thinking of going to C.Cove tomorrow (Friday, new years eve) during the day. Any females looking for some nude company and fun? Let me know.

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#175 Jan 3, 2011
Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone goes to south Melbourne beach in there g? As that is where I tend to go.

Never been to the werribee south beach before. What is it like ? And where is the best spot if I want to go nude? Is there much playing there?

If anyone wants to chat about. Msger: thonggstring@hotmail.com
DriveUcrazy

Ringwood East, Australia

#176 Jan 5, 2011
Hi... I really want to go to a nude beach...I m a bit nerves and shy because I never been to a nude beach...is there any girl who I looking for a company..mail me at. verma.vickram@gmail.com...an tell me when ur planog to go...its already a bit hot these days

Australia

#178 Jan 5, 2011
Anyone going there tomorrow evening?
James

Australia

#179 Jan 6, 2011
Anyone thinking of going today?(Friday)

Australia

#180 Jan 6, 2011
I am but won't be there until 5:30 at least

Burwood, Australia

#181 Jan 7, 2011
I was down tonight at the nude section and it was crap. what a crap beach. Is the Crawford Rd location better for wearing a g-string and meeting like minded people ?

Does anyone here go to south melbourne beach ?
wacky

Abbotsford, Australia

#182 Jan 30, 2011
what type of car do i look out for then
John

Watsonia, Australia

#183 Feb 1, 2011
Was there the other day, not many people around.

Felt lonely in my thong.
lady nude

Sydney, Australia

#184 Feb 3, 2011
I'm going there tomorrow it will be hot, the perfect weather for it, hope to see some older boys there, I'm up for a bit of fun, be there about 2pm, just look for a white exel .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Werribee, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies 16 min 1renegade 12
looking for female for nsa 17 min 1renegade 1
Fit teen bi male looking for couple 24 min Biaussiecock 22
Werribee south beach nudist beach (Dec '09) 2 hr 30dirtys 7,998
wanting nsa sex with female in tarneit 14 hr HrnyGuy15 6
gay meet ups werribee looking for close to werr... (Jan '12) Wed brandondreamz 3,235
Ladies,Trannys Only PNP Wed Clitlover 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:40 am PST