john

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Marie you must have left when I did. I just drove in and out to have a look. Therewas a bogged car and some people in their cars and a cop car came as I left. What sort of car were you in, I think I saw you.
john

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

That should say katie. Stupid iPhone.
Katie

Rowville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Greg, not sure when I'm down here next..but at the moment I'm down there Sundays alot - Ive seen a few girls and couples enjoying the sun but sometimes we are few and far betwwen! Would be great to have more equal quantities tho.

Mike I like goin the full monty..I usually wear a bikini and sun dress down there but once im in the baking position i srip down haha - its very liberating and feels great.

John yeah we must.. have left at similar times..it was late in the arvo..surely the policeman wasnt there for the bogged car tho! Hope he wasnt there to report ppl... he would have gotten a few that day if he was! haha
Mike

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Katie,Sounds like a great morning and afternoon being liberated, I love lying out,baking away at the beach. Very sensual.
Katie

Oakleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Its just very relaxing - don't know what ill do in winter!
Mike

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Katie,
Going though winter now, Can't wait for April that's when I'm vacationing to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico or Punta Cona, Dominican Republic Beaching it liberated, then summer starts can't wait.

Do you have friends that are uptight about going to Werribee beach or they go and they're cool with it even though they don't stip down.
Katie

Oakleigh, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Wow sounds awesome Mike, yeah all my friends are different - some would NEVER go and think I'm crazy going..others think it's hilarious, some have low self esteem and wish they too didnt give a shit and just went naked, a few have come with me but keep boxers on (the boys that is) I think they are scared the bi/gay boys will jump them haha, others love hearing me tell them all about it but wouldnt be game enough to go themselves and others come and strip off and love it. Just depends ontheir personality I guess and their level of self esteem maybe...

Cheers
Greg

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

ill be down next sunday at around 2ish if anyone wants to say hi :)
Jason

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Was thinking of heading down Friday afternoon.
Pete Perth WA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

You guys have some fun over there.I go to Swanbourne beach in WA.I come out of the water in my yellow fluro g-string.which is almost transparent,and relax in the dunes.If anyone has any photos they would like to share email them to wetgstring@live.com.au
Lance

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Hey there, I was at Campbells Cove just yesterday, 30 March. Autumn and Spring are some of the best days down there, weather wise. Gentle breezes and nice sunny days. I just wish all the voyeurs would get out of their cars and strip off. They cerainly put me off and many of the regulars. More ladies too would be nice; I must be going there at the wrong times, I hardly ever see ladies or M/F couples. Nevertheless, I always have an excellent time there. Regarding G strings...get it all of and enjoy each other.
Jason

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Any ladies up for some car fun, in a couple of weeks?
charlie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Hi Katie, just wondering how old are you? do many women go to campbells cove? The one time i was down there i didnt see a single female!

anyone know where the back beach at werribee south? Is it before or after the big carpark where people launch their boats?
daniel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

hey sarah would love to know when ur there next
jordan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

I was at this beach this morning and stripped down and walked to the waters edge stroking my erection the whole time.So hot to think I was out in the open and anyone could be watching.I walked back to my car and stood there wanking as cars went past.What a thrill!!!
adam

Saint Kilda, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

is that just past the main street of stkilda as you are heading out? near the kite surfing set up? might have to head down soon!! from SE melb too, should head in same day
Tina wrote:
Is a great place to sunbath down there, me and my husband often visit the area during summer. It's a great place to relax and meet people, and it allows us to strip down naked or both down to g-strings.
St Kilda also has a nice spot for g-string wearing, there is bush land on the right hand side of beach road as your heading into St Kilda.
There is a lot of nude & g-string wearing in the bushes, great place for hidden sex as well. It is usually busy with people there with many being couples, i have given my fair share of head jobs there :)
Steve

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

I am new to Werribee , been to Cove's , not a single person in sight :( will try heading to crawfords , ppl be nice to me , :-)
Local

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Anyone been here latley? Is this place still happening?
Scott

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Anyone still going to this beat. Went there to check it out before i go there with my wife and there wasent a single car to be seen anywhere. Is there somewhere better.
Scott

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

adam wrote:
is that just past the main street of stkilda as you are heading out? near the kite surfing set up? might have to head down soon!! from SE melb too, should head in same day
<quoted text>
Sure would like to meet you both down there some time. Any chance of catching up. S&S 0401378177

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Werribee, Australia Forum right now

Search the Werribee, Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cross dresser at the cove 4 hr das1967 15
buy my 19yo gf's panties 6 hr Alan 3
Galvin park toilets 14 hr pete 6
Werribee south beach nudist beach (Dec '09) 14 hr RRE 6,927
Hoppers crossing train station target car park 15 hr RRE 3
gay meet ups werribee looking for close to werr... (Jan '12) Mon Booboisie 2,777
Mmm spa time Aug 16 hoppersman 9
•••
•••