wearing g-strings at werribee south beach?

Posted in the Werribee, Australia Forum

First Prev
of 117
Next Last
john

Clayton South, Australia

#1 Dec 22, 2006
i always wear g-strings when sunbaking at werribee south beach... do people care about your choose of swimwear or are speedos more acceptable?
Ash

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Mar 9, 2007
Lmao you're a guy and you were G-Strings? Lmfao.. Dude........
Shannon

Pennant Hills, Australia

#3 Aug 10, 2007
Wear what you want! If you are gay show it. If not then maybe speedos are a better idea.
Goz

Australia

#4 Sep 18, 2007
Im not gay but I love seeing all the naked guys there so I say no 2 G-Strings...
Werribee was my 1st place a guy has played with me..
Buy im not gay!! hehehe
Goz

Australia

#5 Sep 18, 2007
Sorry .. BUT Im not gay
Richie

Leidschendam, Netherlands

#6 Sep 26, 2007
Theses sun at Werribee South beach? since when?
Jason

Australia

#7 Dec 1, 2007
People often sun tan down at Werribe South.

If you follow crawfords rd there is a little back beach, plenty of nude couples & g-string wearing swimmers.

There is also plenty of areas for fun, if you know what i mean.

I have often had sexual experiences at werribee south, especially that lady who is always topless & in a purple g-string.
Paul

Australia

#8 Feb 23, 2008
Have been down there quite a few times over the past summer, the main beach i have seen some topless women.

I have always had my light blue thong on, but i agree with a few others. The back beach is the best place, plenty of nudity happening there.
Sarah

Australia

#9 Mar 6, 2008
Heading down there for the hot weather on sunday & monday, should be great.

I will out there in my red g-string bikini, or probably topless.

Edwards road is probably i will be sunbathing, its a nice little place to get naked and have some fun. As i did last month when i put on a nice masturbation show, hoping to see some guys out there :)

See you all there ;)
Jason

Australia

#10 Mar 9, 2008
Well be out there tomorrow, wearing a bright orange g-string.

Anyone welcome to come and say hi :)
Steve

Geelong, Australia

#11 Mar 13, 2008
I'll be trying out the beach at the end of crawfords rd friday after work, It's going to be a hot day.

I'll be wearing a yellow g-string
Jason

Australia

#12 Mar 19, 2008
Steve wrote:
I'll be trying out the beach at the end of crawfords rd friday after work, It's going to be a hot day.
I'll be wearing a yellow g-string
I couldn't make it out there that day, i was there on Sunday though.
Did anyone see me? i was in my orange g-string.
Me and another guy (who was totally naked) were watching each other masturbate, and then another lady in a bikini turned up aswell.
The other guy left & then it was me and her, both masturbted next each other until we both orgasmed.
Was an awesome day.
Jason

Australia

#13 Apr 5, 2008
Was just reading the weather forecast for next weekend, going to be sunny and 28 dergrees.

I will be down at Crawfords road back beach, have just brought a new Joe Synder lemon g-string & will be wearing it.

Girls & guys welcome to say hi, don't be distracted by the erection under my lycra ;)

See you all there.
Robert

Sydney, Australia

#14 May 5, 2008
The masterbation shows sound like they might be worth watching. I hope audience participation is allowed! I go to Melbourne every Feb, so where would the best place down this beach be to go?
Sarah

Australia

#15 May 11, 2008
Crawfords Rd Werribee South, follow it all the way to the end. And then you will get to a small back beach, there will be plenty of sex happening.

Or Campbells Cove nudist beach, check your melways for it :)
Robert

Sydney, Australia

#16 May 18, 2008
Thanks Sarah
I'll post when I'm heading down that way next. Hope to see you there!
Tina

Australia

#17 Jun 15, 2008
Is a great place to sunbath down there, me and my husband often visit the area during summer. It's a great place to relax and meet people, and it allows us to strip down naked or both down to g-strings.

St Kilda also has a nice spot for g-string wearing, there is bush land on the right hand side of beach road as your heading into St Kilda.

There is a lot of nude & g-string wearing in the bushes, great place for hidden sex as well. It is usually busy with people there with many being couples, i have given my fair share of head jobs there :)
Riichard

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#18 Jun 16, 2008
Is there anywhere in Sydney where one can tan nude and engage in a little play
Robert

Sydney, Australia

#19 Jun 20, 2008
Tina
I've been to St Kilda, and was amazed at the number of women topless in the crowded area! I spent a few hours in my g-string but I was at the edge of the water. Wish I'd have known about the area you described. Where exactly is it?
I'll keep a look out next time!
Tina

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Jun 27, 2008
Hey Robert,

If can recall correctly, the area is right across from Langridge St.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 117
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Werribee, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Werribee south beach nudist beach (Dec '09) 14 hr tallnfit36 7,635
Point addis fun (Feb '14) 21 hr top_looking_now 144
Nude Beach's (Sep '13) 22 hr Addisguy 87
Presidents park (Dec '13) Fri HornyBoyCanHost 490
presidents park tonight around 10m 11 tonight Fri HornyBoyCanHost 30
home alone Fri HornyBoyCanHost 1
gay meet ups werribee looking for close to werr... (Jan '12) Thu top_looking_now 3,041
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST