Four charged with theft from football...

Four charged with theft from football clubs

There are 21 comments on the Shepparton News Online story from Aug 9, 2011, titled Four charged with theft from football clubs. In it, Shepparton News Online reports that:

Police have charged four young suspects in relation to several alleged burglaries from football clubs near Benalla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shepparton News Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Oooh lets check their ethnic identity shall we....hmmmm

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Elias wrote:
Oooh lets check their ethnic identity shall we....hmmmm
YEAH, lets! They are most probably of Lebanese, African, Arab, Aboriginal, Indian extraction etc...I bet they are NOT (authentic, made in Australia from white Brits) White Aussies...and I would put a few bucks on it!.....
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#3 Aug 9, 2011
OK! any other bids...send your bets as cheque or money orders please...

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Elias wrote:
OK! any other bids...send your bets as cheque or money orders please...
Take as many bets as you like there little buddy because your odd of winning are slim to none, there is a more than 99% chance you will be dropping your dacks....while kissing my arse.
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Take as many bets as you like there little buddy because your odd of winning are slim to none, there is a more than 99% chance you will be dropping your dacks....while kissing my arse.
This is Benalla mate, demographic breakdown is 99.5% white. Good luck and I expect payment.
HOLE

Toongabbie, Australia

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Elias wrote:
Oooh lets check their ethnic identity shall we....hmmmm
You have a real chip on your shoulder.
Get it sorted out before someone caves it in!

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Benalla mate, demographic breakdown is 99.5% white. Good luck and I expect payment.
Nothing says these kids live in Benalla.....
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing says these kids live in Benalla.....
Make the payment out in cash,$50 notes are fine.

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Make the payment out in cash,$50 notes are fine.
.....whatever.....
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#10 Aug 10, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
.....whatever.....
Still waiting...

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
For what! it doesn't state anywhere that I have read that they are from the predominately white suburb (as you say)Benalla....so you have not confirmed or denied this with evidence and neither have you proved their ethnic background so that's a lose, lose for you.....
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
For what! it doesn't state anywhere that I have read that they are from the predominately white suburb (as you say)Benalla....so you have not confirmed or denied this with evidence and neither have you proved their ethnic background so that's a lose, lose for you.....
My palms are getting itchy Ahonoma

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#13 Aug 11, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
My palms are getting itchy Ahonoma
Then get them off your rod, and it's Ahomana....dick...
Go Home

Chippendale, Australia

#14 Aug 12, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, lets! They are most probably of Lebanese, African, Arab, Aboriginal, Indian extraction etc...I bet they are NOT (authentic, made in Australia from white Brits) White Aussies...and I would put a few bucks on it!.....
White Brits belong in Britain, not Australia. This is Australia, not Britain. Go back to where you came from you dirty pale monkey
Go Home

Chippendale, Australia

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Benalla mate, demographic breakdown is 99.5% white. Good luck and I expect payment.
Sounds like another of those dirty ethnic shitholes. Too many whites = crime.
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Go Home wrote:
<quoted text> Too many whites = crime.
Too many whites = economic stagnation and boredom

Since: Dec 10

Moonah, Australia

#17 Aug 12, 2011
Go Home wrote:
<quoted text> White Brits belong in Britain, not Australia. This is Australia, not Britain. Go back to where you came from you dirty pale monkey
I thank god everyday I am white and proud of it...you should try getting a little of that yourself......oh! but you can't can you cause you are a not white! how sad for you.....but you won't see me crying when the last of you get put where you belong....and that would be the recycle bin, maybe to be turned into something usefull... though I very much doubt it.....more like thrown into an incinerator and rid us of your kind once and for all....YEY!

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#18 Aug 12, 2011
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get them off your rod, and it's Ahomana....dick...
My oh my... you've come a long way in such a short time. Congratulations. It took me 3 years to get to that stage! LOL

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#19 Aug 12, 2011
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Benalla mate, demographic breakdown is 99.5% white. Good luck and I expect payment.
Tut tut tut... profiling now are you? I remember you chastising one of us "whities" for doing that.

What's that called again? Something that starts with hypo......

“We don't have to take it”

Since: Jun 08

WhereTFamI?

#20 Aug 12, 2011
Elias wrote:
OK! any other bids...send your bets as cheque or money orders please...
Are you rich yet???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wangaratta, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBN is coming Feb '16 rich005au 1
News Drug crime triples - charges top 1000 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Dutch expat 2
Have I sinned? What is a Genocide Construct of ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 markjuliansmith 1
Trying to make some friends (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jenny 1
News Teen's shooting a 'tragic accident' (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont trust John K... 85
News Australia bids farewell to Ned Kelly... (Jan '13) Jan '13 boo 34
News Australian MP in feud with family of dead ex-lover (Sep '11) Oct '11 scooterman 6
More from around the web