jacinta

Gold Coast, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

the customer service at this store is terrible. I am a 16 year old girl that spent my christmas money on a dress at this store, the dress was 130 dollars, was easily the most expensive item ive ever bought! Before i even got to wear the dress the zipper broke, as you would do with such a pricey item i took it back only to be told that i would have to wait 2 to 3 weeks before they could even tell me what would happen. 2 days after i took it back they called me and told me a replacement was there for me to collect at my convenience. I went im the next day only to be told that i would still have to wait about another 2 weeks, they called me again the next day and told me all they would do was replace the dress at a small price to me, they had agreed to pay half the repair fee but id already spent so much on the dress im not paying any more! Consumer rights say that we (the general public) are entitled to purchase items free from defect or fault, if a faulty item is purchased and returned before a certain time the faulty item will replaced or fixed, a refund or store credit will be given, i certainly do NOT want a store credit as salt 66, discount jeans, playtime, ect will never recieve my service again, i want the dress replaced or fixed at NO cost to me as i returned it within 3 days of purchase, which they have refused to do so i want my money back so i can spent it somewhere else where the clothes look better, cost less and dont break before you year them! I wonder if the manager reads this stuff because there are other negative comments about his stores all over the internet so he either doesnt see them or just doesnt care but unless his staff pick there act up his stores are going to run into the ground. As i said im 16 year old who spent my christmas money in that store and all i wanted then to do was replace a faulty item
peter

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

poor little princess ;)
Cassie omg lol wtf

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

hey do u have a dress that is blue and looks formal for my year7 graduation
Cassie omg lol wtf

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Poor princess lol
Maddy

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

I love a gold dress that they have that I am going to yr7 graduation
Alisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

You guys are jerks. Obviously she's upset. Have a heart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Townsville, Australia Discussions

Search the Townsville, Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Girls accused of stabbing at Qld servo Apr 4 Stan Dandyliver 1
A warning to all parents about St Patricks Coll... (Jun '13) Mar '14 anonymous 6
Gay clubs in Townsville (May '12) Mar '14 Cut 12
Great Barrier Reef sand dump OK'd Jan '14 Sasha 1
Julie Anne Kleinschmidt (nee Clements) - Humbol... (Dec '10) Jan '14 omack 3
Baby bash accused out on bail Jan '14 bulldust 1
Fake sex drug lands man in hospital (Jun '10) Oct '13 Willie 24
•••
•••
•••
•••