Cancer battler forced to pay for own ...

Cancer battler forced to pay for own bandages

There are 22 comments on the Townsville Bulletin story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Cancer battler forced to pay for own bandages. In it, Townsville Bulletin reports that:

THE Townsville parents of a boy with cancer have been told by Queensland's largest children's hospital they need to start paying for their son's bandages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townsville Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The ADES OF MARCH Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#24 Mar 22, 2013
The sIndian DICKHEAD IMPSOSTOR wrote:
<quoted text> more stolen posts
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs

FOOK OFF
The ADES OF MARCH Bashers

Australia

#25 Mar 22, 2013
Alain Leveque the IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs
FOOK OFF

FOOK OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Townsville, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted affection Aug 9 Left out 1
News ALP targets Herbert amid rising unemployment Jun '16 P plater 1
buy steroid injectable oils; steroid orals and ... Apr '16 waz townsville 2
steroids and weed for sale Apr '16 wsz Townsville 1
steroids for sale Apr '16 wsz Townsville 2
steroids available steroids to buy Apr '16 wsz 2
steroids Apr '16 wsz 1
More from around the web