Great Getaways: Australian fly-drive,...

Great Getaways: Australian fly-drive, Prague, Italian Ski and Cornwall

There are 9 comments on the The Independent story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Great Getaways: Australian fly-drive, Prague, Italian Ski and Cornwall. In it, The Independent reports that:

The deal includes room-only hotels, car hire and Cathay Pacific flights from Heathrow via Hong Kong to Melbourne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Prague, my god I've been there. Medieval architecture not damaged in WW2. Really a jewel. Arghh to think non-tipping arrogant Australians go there PISSES ME OFF. Just stay home assholes you spoil tourism for others.

And Cornwall. Been there too. Had a pastie. Love Doc Martin but again to see a goddamn Australian would ruin my trip.

Don't you know the world HATES YOU! Stay home.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#2 Feb 18, 2012
I got a goddamn peanut and red spam for that. Australian tourists are the worst. So goddamn arrogant and CHEAP.

The arrogant Aussie always claims they live in the greatest country (while they stiff you on tips).
If they are so great STAY THE FU*K HOME. Tour your stupid big red rock and ugly opera house and LEAVE THE WORLD ALONE. We hate you!

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#3 Feb 18, 2012
People have you ever seen an Australian tourist? Can't miss em. LOUD. Always complaining in their Aussie flag teeshirt. Jesus do they even wear shoes? Are they ever sober? Arghh don't get me started.

World should charge the Aussie tourist an assholes tax. 100 bucks for every stamp on their goddamn passport. That will shut their asses up and world will be happy.

“Yes I hate”

Since: Feb 12

here

#4 Feb 18, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
I got a goddamn peanut and red spam for that. Australian tourists are the worst. So goddamn arrogant and CHEAP.
The arrogant Aussie always claims they live in the greatest country (while they stiff you on tips).
If they are so great STAY THE FU*K HOME. Tour your stupid big red rock and ugly opera house and LEAVE THE WORLD ALONE. We hate you!
Youcunts give shit service then want a tip - fuckyou
and you put on the bill automatically now because no-one is tipping for the shit service you offer.

We visit the USA to see how our retarded scum white cousins live - we're not allowed to keep you caged up here anymore.

Since: Feb 10

Camperdown, Australia

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Prague, my god I've been there. Medieval architecture not damaged in WW2. Really a jewel. Arghh to think non-tipping arrogant Australians go there PISSES ME OFF. Just stay home assholes you spoil tourism for others.
And Cornwall. Been there too. Had a pastie. Love Doc Martin but again to see a goddamn Australian would ruin my trip.
Don't you know the world HATES YOU! Stay home.
I lived in brussels for 3 years and saw most of europe, including prague + I've been back since then - nobody 'hated' me for being an australian. I hope that pisses you off.
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#6 Feb 18, 2012
Although you are enticing an angry anti-American response, most Americans know you're a hyper-exaggerated BS artist, with an agenda to sow discord between two great democratic countries united by an unbreakable cultural bond. ;)

UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#7 Feb 18, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
People have you ever seen an Australian tourist? Can't miss em. LOUD. Always complaining in their Aussie flag teeshirt. Jesus do they even wear shoes? Are they ever sober? Arghh don't get me started.
World should charge the Aussie tourist an assholes tax. 100 bucks for every stamp on their goddamn passport. That will shut their asses up and world will be happy.
Although you are enticing an angry anti-American response, most Americans know you're a hyper-exaggerated BS artist, with an agenda to sow discord between two great democratic countries united by an unbreakable cultural bond. ;)
Elias

Heathridge, Australia

#8 Feb 18, 2012
Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in brussels for 3 years and saw most of europe, including prague + I've been back since then - nobody 'hated' me for being an australian. I hope that pisses you off.
Hopefully they didn't mistake you for an Austrian.
damien auksorius

Hobart, Australia

#9 Mar 4, 2012
hong kong women are beauitiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tasmania, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best area for elderly Aug '16 tootles 1
Why did Tasmanian f*ckwits elect Jackie Lambie? (Dec '15) Jun '16 dux 3
News 'Society must change' Jun '16 agent 13 1
Education in Tasmania (Dec '15) Jan '16 individual1 2
Hey Willy serge (Oct '15) Oct '15 willydane 1
News Crucial ocean-acidification models come up short (Aug '15) Aug '15 Earthling-1 11
donnie yen fight scene (Jul '15) Jul '15 Tan 1
More from around the web