Growing Tassie's future

There are 6 comments on the Sep 28, 2012, The Mercury story titled Growing Tassie's future. In it, The Mercury reports that:

Hobart Lord Mayor Damon Thomas says it is the debate we have to have ... by how much should we increase our population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mercury.

damian auksorius

Hobart, Australia

#1 Oct 17, 2012
i think people all over the world are now looking to come to tasmania ,because of how beauitiful it is ,very clean air and water etc ,the populatioin will only get worse i feel
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#2 Oct 17, 2012
This is just the pre-propaganda to an intended non-white invasion of Tasmania which will be accompanied by land sell offs to foreign 'investors.'

Tasmania you are about to be f^ked!
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
This is just the pre-propaganda to an intended non-white invasion of Tasmania which will be accompanied by land sell offs to foreign 'investors.'
Tasmania you are about to be f^ked!
No it's not....it's the invasion of non-commonsesnse silly ideas into your own mind.....Anglo,you can't aim up.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#4 Oct 17, 2012
you need to build a bridge to Victoria.
Then they will come.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not....it's the invasion of non-commonsesnse silly ideas into your own mind.....Anglo,you can't aim up.
So i take it you havent heard about the little korean town they want to build in Tassie??
damian auksorius

Hobart, Australia

#6 Nov 9, 2012
hi my names damian auksorius , hopefully our lord mayor damon thomas will let more foreign workers into tasmania , the state will benefit heaps i feel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tasmania, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
korean drama Apr 2 Juan 1
jtv Jan '15 Goh 1
News Fears of violence ahead of Australia Day (Jan '14) Jan '15 Muslim Mom 5
News Cheap Guitar Lessons in Hobart, Tasmania (Feb '10) Jan '15 rowanman28 7
News What's for dinner? Australia Dec '14 J RULES 9
News Agency: Rescue of Antarctica crew stalls (Jan '14) Dec '14 2 Dollar Tree 10
News More ice arrests expected in Operation Courier Dec '14 oscar 1
More from around the web