Australia, France, UAE: Speed Cameras...

Australia, France, UAE: Speed Cameras Attacked

There are 2 comments on the TheNewspaper story from May 27, 2012, titled Australia, France, UAE: Speed Cameras Attacked. In it, TheNewspaper reports that:

Related News Australia, France, UAE: Speed Cameras Attacked France, Germany, Latvia, Spain, UK: Speed Cameras Under Attack Italy, Poland: Vigilantes Express Displeasure with Automated Enforcement Maryland, France, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, UK: Speed Cameras Under Fire DC, New Mexico, France: Speed Cameras Marked, Attacked Australia, France, UAE: Speed ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewspaper.

true

Doubleview, Australia

#2 May 27, 2012
speed cameras are the best example of the hypocrite rats that develop "systems" to extract billions of dollars from the population, using the same population as a pretext.
""""Do not steal;;; the govt. hates competition""

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#3 May 27, 2012
Camera tells big brother your over speed limit. Then you get ticket in mail. This is EVIL. Dangerous government intrusion.

Should be issue in election. Take down traffic cameras. Don't firewall my internet. If you do we vote you out. Anathema to any democratic society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tasmania, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Tasm... Dec 29 Harvey 1
korean drama (Apr '15) Oct '16 Dramafan 2
best area for elderly Aug '16 tootles 1
Why did Tasmanian f*ckwits elect Jackie Lambie? (Dec '15) Jun '16 dux 3
News 'Society must change' (Jun '16) Jun '16 agent 13 1
Education in Tasmania (Dec '15) Jan '16 individual1 2
Hey Willy serge (Oct '15) Oct '15 willydane 1
More from around the web