Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39322 May 11, 2013
Is Islam Compatible With Democracy and Human Rights?

" Islam has never favoured democratic tendencies..."
Hurgronje

" The Democratic system that is predominant in the world is not a suitable system for the peoples of our region... The system of free elections is not suitable to our country"
King Fahd of Saudi Arabia

At least King Fahd has had the honesty to admit the incompatibility of Islam and Democracy. Meanwhile Western Islamic apologists and modernising Muslims continue to look for democratic principles in Islam and Islamic history.

[A] Human Rights and Islam

Let us look at the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 and compare it to Islamic law and doctrine.

Article 1 " All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood ".

Article 2 " Everyone is entitled to all rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status ".

Article 3 " Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person "

Article 4 No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms "

Comments:(1) Women are inferior under Islamic law; their testimony in a court of law is worth half that of a man; their movement is strictly restricted, they cannot marry a non-Muslim

(2) Non - Muslims living in Muslim countries have inferior status under Islamic law, they may not testify against a Muslim. In Saudi Arabia, following a tradition of Muhammed who said " Two religions cannot exist in the country of Arabia ", non _ Muslims are forbidden to practice their religion, build churches, possess Bibles etc.

(3) Non-believers -- atheists (surely the most neglected minority in history)-- in Muslim countries do not have "the right to life ". They are to be killed. Muslim doctors of law generally divide sins into great sins and little sins. Of the seventeen great sins, unbelief is the greatest, more heinous than murder, theft, adultery etc..

(4) Slavery is recognised in the Koran. Muslims are allowed to cohabit with any of their female slaves (Sura iv.3); they are allowed to take possession of married women if they are slaves (Sura iv.28); the helpless position of the slave as regard his master illustrates the helpless position of the false gods of Arabia in the presence of their Creator (Sura xvi.77).

To be continued

Location hidden

#39323 May 11, 2013
Article 5 No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Comments (1) We have seen what punishments are in store for the transgressers of the Holy Law: amputations, crucifixion, stoning to death, floggings. I suppose a Muslim could argue that these were not unusual for a Muslim country, but what of their inhumanity? Again a Muslim could contend that they are of divine origin and must not be judged by human criteria. By human standards, they ARE inhuman.

Article 6 Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

The whole notion of a person who can make choice, and can be held morally responsible is lacking in Islam; as is the entire notion of human rights.

Articles 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 deal with the rights of an accused person to a fair trial.

Comments (1) As Schacht has shown under the Sharia considerations of good faith, fairness, justice, truth, and so on play only a subordinate role. The idea of criminal guilt is lacking.

(2) Revenge for a killing is officially sanctioned, though a money recompense is also possible.

(3) The legal procedure, under Islam, can hardly be called impartial or fair, for in the matter of witnesses all sorts of injustices emerge. A non _Muslim may not testify against a Muslim. For example, a Muslim may rob a non _Muslim in his home with impunity if there are no witnesses except the non_ Muslim himself. The evidence of Muslim women is admitted only very exceptionally and then only from twice the number required of men.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/isis/islamic_...

To be continued

Location hidden

#39325 May 11, 2013
Article 16 deals with the rights of marriage of men and women

Comment (1) As we shall see in our chapter on women, women under Islam do not have equal rights: they are not free to marry whom they wish, the rights of divorce are not equal.

Article 18 " Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance ".

Comments (1) Quite clearly under Islam, one does not have the right to change one's religion, if one is born into a Muslim family. Applying double standards, Muslims are quite happy to accept converts to their religion, but a Muslim may not convert to another religion, this would be apostasy which is punishable by death. Here is how the great commentator Baydawi (c.1291) sees the matter:

" Whosoever turns back from his belief, openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever you find him, like any other infidel. Separate yourself from him altogether. Do not accept intercession in his regard ".

Comment (2) Statistics on conversions from Islam to Christianity, and therefore apostasy, are hard to establish for obvious reasons. There is, however, a myth that Muslims are impossible to convert. On the contrary we do have enough evidence of literally thousands of Muslims abandoning Islam for Christ from the Middle Ages to Modern Times; the most spectacular cases being, amongst others, those of Moroccan and Tunisian princes in the 17th century, of the monk Constantin the African. Count Rudt - Collenberg has found evidence at the Casa dei Catecumeni at Rome of 1087 conversions between 1614 and 1798.According to A.T. Willis and others between two or three million Muslims converted to Christianity after the massacres of the communists in Indonesia, in 1965, described earlier [chapter x] In France alone, in the 1990s, there are two or three hundred converts to Christianity from Islam, EACH YEAR. According to Ann Mayer, in Egypt conversions have been " occurring with enough frequency to anger Muslim clerics and to mobilize conservative Muslim opinion behind proposals to enact a law imposing the death penalty for apostasy "[Mayer177]. Ms. Mayer points out that, in the past, many women have been to tempted to convert from Islam to ameliorate their lot.

Comment (3) Those who convert to Christianity and choose to stay in the Muslim country do so at great personal danger. The convert has most of his rights denied him, identity papers are often refused him, so that he has difficulties leaving his country; his marriage is declared null and void, his children are taken away from him to be brought up by Muslims, and he forfeits his rights of inheritance. Often the family will take matters into their own hands and simply assassinate the apostate; the family are, of course, not punished.[Gaudeul]

TO BE CONTINUED

Location hidden

#39327 May 11, 2013
THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO THE EXTERMINATORS.

Article 19 " Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinion without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers ".

Comments (1) The rights enshrined in articles 18 and 19 have been consistently violated in Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. In all three countries, the rights of their Bahai, Ahmadi and Shia minorities respectively have been denied. All three countries justify their actions by reference to Sharia. Christians in these countries are frequently arrested on charges of blasphemy and their rights denied.

Here is how Amnesty International describes the scene in Saudi Arabia: " Hundreds of Christians, including women and children have been arrested and detained over the past three years, most without charge or trial, solely for the peaceful expression of their religious beliefs. Scores have been tortured, some by flogging, while in detention... The possession of non_ Islamic religious objects - including Bibles, rosary beads, crosses and pictures of Jesus Christ __ is prohibited and such items may be confiscated. " AINO 62 JUly / Aug 1993

Similarly scores of Shia Muslims have been harassed, arrested, tortured and in some cases, beheaded. For example, on September 3, 1992 Sadiq Abdul Karim Malallah was publicly beheaded in al- Qatif after being convicted of apostasy and blasphemy. Sadiq, a Shia Muslim, was arrested in 1988 and charged with throwing stones at a police station, then of smuggling a Bible into the country. He was kept in solitary confinement, where he was tortured.

TO BE CONTINUED
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39330 May 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
I did not know that you own this thread.

And since when YOU are always on Topic?

Your aim is only to spread hate and hatred in all four directions. You were missing from this thread for some time.(May be spreading hate and hatred on other threads) and now you have come back and started from where you left off.

I never imagined how much hate and hatred can be concealed in a single human heart.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39331 May 11, 2013
PPP wrote:
Akbar was uneducated in his early life. Then he started relaxing and thinking a lot, met the Jains and other atheists of India (various branches of hindus), he still considered himself to be a muslim, but did not kill all the Jains even after he learned of their denial of any and all gods. After he met many wise people, in peacetime, he started to think, his attitude took a philosophical turn. You dont always get an education in schools or madrasas classrooms, infact the best educations is often outside of classrooms and in the real world from real life experiences, if you are willing to PONDER and learn from them.

And as Akbar "EDUCATED HIMSELF" (the only way to a true education), he realized the importance of non violence from the Jains, Dharma and non violence in debate from other unnamed people, and life changed for him. THAT IS THE EDUCATION I WAS REFERRING TO, that he got from hindus. And he gave up Islam realizing its futility and falsehood.

Tolerance is like-'I dont really like them or their ways, but shall not kill them just for that.

So if islamists do not attack the atheists or reformists in Bangladesh, they would be considered tolerant. Remember you do not have to like them to not kill them, that is when you are tolerant. It depends ON YOU and not what anybody else says me or anyone else.

One day you will just wake up and realize your shackles are gone, and you are free.

That is exactly what is happening to so many who were born into a religion. But they do need to understand the concept of goodness and its importance in life or their will be anarchy.
I do not know how many Muslims left their religion and became Hindu in India...but I know many Hindus who left their religion and became Muslims after independence.

Ego seeds pride and blinds the minds eye. And one stops recognizing the simplest truths, and renders the mind from understanding the easiest of logics.

RE: Irrespective of what Muslims say or do:-
Ans.

There is no end to such type of endless discussions and no conclusion is possible.

The lessons from history is for every one to see.

Muslim rule was not as black as these British Historians want us to believe.

When Muslims came to India it was known all over the world for its wealth.

After 1000 years of Muslim rule in India, it was still known for its wealth (that is why British came to it in the first place).

And after a "mere" 100 years of British rule, when they left, India was a "poor third world country".

Who did more damage to India is for you to infer, I do not want to comment.

And in 1000 rules of Muslims, Hindus were not reduced to "below SC / ST status" as Muslims have been reduced in India after "just" 65 years of Hindu rule!!

You interpret the facts in any way you like.

We have had our say and I do not wish to prolong this discussion.

We are entitled to our views.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#39332 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that you own this thread.
And since when YOU are always on Topic?
Your aim is only to spread hate and hatred in all four directions. You were missing from this thread for some time.(May be spreading hate and hatred on other threads) and now you have come back and started from where you left off.
I never imagined how much hate and hatred can be concealed in a single human heart.
I don't own the thread but I use and read this thread along with others and I expect its contents to be on topic. I am not the only one who has voiced the opinion that I have today so to trying to be sarcastic is like water off a duck's back.

I am sick of seeing your irrelevant posts on here and if possible I will lobby to have them removed for their irrelevance.

Take a good hard look at your own heart before you comment on others. There is a verse in Matthew which says" You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye" Try applying it to yourself
Sebastian

Floréal, Mauritius

#39334 May 11, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE.
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.
What a shame on you Beady??Why don't you exterminate yourself from Topix!!You are such a bloody nuisance by not allowing decent people to have proper educated debate here.

If you want to play your monkey business I sugggest you volunteer yourself at the ZOO to perform your BATANGA BONG BONG.

Location hidden

#39336 May 11, 2013
The situation of Ahmadis in Pakistan is somewhat similar. The Ahmadiyya movement was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed (died 1908), who is regarded as a prophet by his followers Amnesty International [ASA / 33 / 15 / 91] summed up their situation in this manner:

"Ahmadis consider themselves to be Muslims but they are regarded by orthodox Muslims as heretical because they call the founder of the movement al- Masih [the Messiah]: this is taken to imply that Mohammad is not the final seal of the prophets as orthodox Islam holds, i.e. the prophet who carried the final message from God to humanity. According to Ahmadis their faith does not involve the denial of the Prophet Mohammad's status because Mirza Ghulam Ahmed did not claim to bring a new revelation of divine law which could add to, replace or supersede the Koran. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed considered himself a mahdi, a reappearance of the Prophet Mohammad, and thought it his task to revive Islam. As a result of these divergences, Ahmadis have been subjected to discrimination and persecution in some Islamic countries. In the mid- 1970s, the Saudi Arabia-based World Muslim League called on Muslim governments worldwide to take action against Ahmadis. Ahmadis are since then banned in Saudi Arabia."

Throughout Pakistan's history, the Ahmadis have been subjected to harassment, which has, on occasion, led to serious bloodshed. Things got worse for them, when President Zia - ul Haq came to power in 1977 after a military coup. He introduced a policy of Islamization, and imposed severe restrictions on the Ahmadis. In 1984, further legislation was introduced aimed explicitly at these so - called heretics. Henceforth, the Ahmadis could no longer call themselves Muslims. Since then, scores of Ahmadis have been charged and sentenced severely under sections of the Pakistan Penal Code. Thus Ahmadis can be imprisoned and even sentenced to death solely for the exercise of their right to freedom of religion including the right to express their religion. Again, it is important to realise that such attitudes to " heretics " is a logical consequence of the orthodox Muslim position that Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets, that Islam is the most perfect and final expression of God's purpose for all mankind, and that salvation outside Islam is not possible.

Comment (2) Blasphemy towards God and the Prophet are punishable by death under Islam. In modern times, blasphemy has simply become a tool for Muslim governments to silence opposition; or for individuals to settle personal scores; or, as we saw earlier, to seek out and punish " heresy ". A report in the Economist points out the manipulation of "blasphemy " in Pakistan: " A judgment by the High Court in Lahore is worrying Pakistan's Christians. The court decided recently that Pakistan's blasphemy laws are applicable to all the prophets of Islam. Jesus is a prophet in Islamic teaching. By worshipping Jesus as the son of God, Christians are, it could be argued, committing a blasphemy....There are about 1.2 [million] Christians in Pakistan, out of a population of 120 [million]. Many of them are of low caste, doing menial jobs. Some have suffered for their beliefs. Tahir Iqbal, a mechanic in the air force who converted to Christianity and was charged with blasphemy, mysteriously died in prison while awaiting trial. Manzoor Masih was accused of blasphemy, given bail and shot dead in the street.... Human -rights watchers say there is often sectarian and political rivalry, a dispute over property or competition for jobs " [May 7, 1994]

To be continued

Location hidden

#39338 May 11, 2013
THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO THE EXTERMINATORS.

Article 19 " Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinion without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers ".

Comments (1) The rights enshrined in articles 18 and 19 have been consistently violated in Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. In all three countries, the rights of their Bahai, Ahmadi and Shia minorities respectively have been denied. All three countries justify their actions by reference to Sharia. Christians in these countries are frequently arrested on charges of blasphemy and their rights denied.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39339 May 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
-
It does not help to complain, either ignore what MUQ says or do as I do play around with him.
-
MUQ's information about Islam is as useful as a tits on a bull.
Alex

Australia

#39342 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on money,

MUQ

PEDDLE YOUR RACISM AND ANCIENT HATREDS ELSEWHERE

We all know the the Muslim world is a dismal failure, maybe if you tried to get along and stop being racists, you would have a peaceful part of the world like we do.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/bomb-...

Follow the evil path and evil will come your way.

Location hidden

#39344 May 12, 2013
Just to remind Australians when it comes to voting next year!!!!!!!

Muslim integration the real problem

Andrew Bolt
February 19, 2011 12:00AM

WHEN you hear "racist!' now, you know some coward is once again just trying to shut a debate he fears he can't win.

No one who knows the Opposition's immigration spokesman, Scott Morrison, would dream he's racist, as so many commentators now imply.

His real offence is that in shadow cabinet he suggested the Coalition tackle an issue of growing public concern before it turned even uglier.

That issue is Muslim integration. And add now the Gillard Government's new defence of multiculturalism, a policy to fund what divides us that the leaders of France, England and Germany say has failed in their countries.

What broke multiculturalism there is also killing it here. That we have trouble integrating our 400,000 Muslims is beyond question, even if it's also true that most make fine citizens.

Here are some statistics from a minority that's actually smaller than our Buddhist one. Muslims here are more than twice as likely as the rest of us to be without work. Their children are twice as likely to be jobless, and three times more likely to be poor.

Their imprisonment rates are higher, and all 20 of the people we've jailed on terrorism-related offences are Muslim.

The reassurances offered by Muslim leaders are rarely much comfort.

Take Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, for many years Mufti of Australia, despite praising suicide bombers as "heroes" and calling the September 11 attacks "God's work against oppressors".

Hilali this week played down Muslim terrorism here by telling The Australian's Sally Neighbour: "There are people who have the mindset to commit harm, but no one has the capacity to execute anything."

As long as we keep catching them, we're safe. But the bigger this community gets, the bigger the threat.

As the Labor Government admits in its own 2010 White Paper on terrorism: "The scale of the problem will continue to depend on factors such as the size and make-up of local Muslim populations."

So with the number of Muslims here projected to increase by 80 per cent by 2030, any party that won't discuss immigration betrays its duty to preserve harmony and public safety.

And any party that thinks the answer is just more multicultural tribalism is a fool.

Location hidden

#39346 May 12, 2013

THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO AND IS BEING ABUSED BY THE EXTERMINATORS.

Location hidden

#39347 May 12, 2013
FOR ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE WHO VALUE THE AUSTRALIAN WAY OF LIFE AND CULTURE HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND WHO WANT TO PRESERVE IT READ THE FOLLOWING FROM THE Q SOCIETY

The Q Society of Australia is both vessel and umbrella for a group of dedicated individuals, either formal members or supporters. The Society is incorporated as not-for-profit association in Victoria, but members and supporters hail from all over the Australian Nation. While we come from many ethnic backgrounds and follow different religions, we are first and foremost unhyphenated Australians. Australians, who believe in the equality of men and women, a fair go for everyone and a civil and democratic society based on classical European foundations.
The American scholar and author Robert Spencer is international patron of Q Society. Many views Robert expresses in his writings, books and speeches on the topic of Islam and Islamisation are reflected by our members and supporters.

Our members insist the bedrock of this society must remain Judaeo-Christian in ethics and values on which our mainly Western European forefathers have built the Australian Nation.

We acknowledge the indigenous people of this continent and surrounding islands and appreciate their long relationship with this land. A unique island continent we now all share as Australians under one law and one flag. We equally acknowledge and appreciate the valuable contribution from those who came from non-European countries to respect, embrace and share Australian values.

Q emphasises all Australians must be free and equal before the law. Therefore we object not only to racial or gender discrimination, but also to favouritism based on ethnicity, gender or cultural/religious identification. Everyone is entitled to peacefully and lawfully practice any religion or spiritual belief, chosen of free will. However, we draw a line when a religious and/or socio-political dogma seeks to discriminate and impose rituals and customs upon others; when followers of an ideology perceive their own laws and customs to be superior to the Constitution of Australia and above the laws of the land; and when such followers demand apartheid and special dispensation incompatible with our democratic, free and egalitarian Australian Nation.

Consequently, we believe the further Islamisation of our Nation must first be stopped, and then reversed. Aggressive or stealth proselyting and brazen imposition by Islamic organisations and Islamic religious fanatics were our 'call to arms'. In upholding and defending Australian values, we use reasoned words and ideas, as well as political and democratic processes.

We will never resort to violence, the threat of violence, or the use of lies, profanity and insults. We offer our hand to anyone who peacefully and lawfully follows a religion as a matter of free choice, without imposing on his fellow Australians, or demanding special favours or seeking an elevated position in our community. As we likewise respect and welcome those who prefer to not adhere to religious belief at all.

In opposing the Islamisation of Australia; we stand against the creeping infiltration of this socio-political dogma and its medieval concept of religious absolutism and a society controlled by despotic clergy; against suppression of freedom of expression, against a tainted world-view that embraces segregated communities, discrimination and apartheid based on gender and belief; against the model of a parallel judiciary based on barbaric Islamic 'justice' and Sharia 'law', against large-scale inhumane slaughtering and animal-cruelty to comply with Islamic Halal rituals.

TO BE CONTINUED

Location hidden

#39348 May 12, 2013
Let us be very clear: Islam is not an ethnicity and Muslims are not members of 'the Islamic race'. Muslims come from all races and ethnicities. Identifying as Muslim in Australia and other free countries is a personal, arbitrary choice. Opposing Islam is no more racist, bigoted and xenophobic than it would be racist, bigoted and xenophobic to oppose radical Communism, violent Fascism, or the medieval state church burning unbelievers on stakes.

In opposing the impositions of Islam, we equally oppose those who have been groomed to enable the spread of Islam in Australia by means of nihilistic multiculturalism, moral relativism and suffocating political correctness.

Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant.- Karl Popper (1945)

Location hidden

#39349 May 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It does not help to complain, either ignore what MUQ says or do as I do play around with him.
-
MUQ's information about Islam is as useful as a tits on a bull.
It doesn't help who, MUG? I'm not trying to help him. If he can't stay on topic then he should be barred for posting irrelevant information that is in no way related to the topic of this thread
The CACAPests Eradicators

UK

#39350 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO AND IS BEING ABUSED BY THE EXTERMINATORS.
So what?
The CACAPests Eradicators

UK

#39351 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
TO BE CONTINUED
Yes CONTINUED:

[QUOTE who="NURSE RATChitt"You've been reported for being a tribal fool.[/QUOTE]

You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE CLOWN.

We said:

No MalbarCACA Nurse RATChitt, IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.

FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.

Location hidden

#39353 May 12, 2013
The CACAPests Eradicators wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes CONTINUED:
<quoted text>
You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE CLOWN.
We said:
No MalbarCACA Nurse RATChitt, IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
I think it is hilarious that I have you performing like untrained seals who have no brain, carry on. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Some of us still have balls left' 2 hr -Stray Dog 4
News Experience the best of Sydney 22 hr duck goose 1
Looking for a man for adult breast feeding nsw Sun marky 6
News Booing of indigenous footballer 'is damaging Au... Aug 1 Adam Goodes 2
News Postcard Swimwear: Design the swimsuit of your ... Aug 1 Dutch 13
Why are AUSSIES sO RACIST TO INDIANS? ARABS?ASI... (Oct '09) Jul 30 Airbag Warning 125
Adam Goodes is a fūcken sook Jul 30 Eddie McGuire 1
More from around the web