Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46780 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Awesomo 4000

Berowra, Australia

#23697 May 25, 2012
All this ties back to one conundrum.
If this place is so offensive for some of these muslims willing to risk the seas, willing to leave their beloved shariah lands, willing to throw yourselves into a den of infidels...

Why are you still here?

I do not know about you; but there only seems to be only the muslim culture that complains about our culture day in, day out. Such an example would be telling Australians to stop playing music in shopping centres.It is offensive. LOL, what a bunch of wankers.

They want to change Australia into a barbaric culture that they long for; yet they cannot simply high tail out of here. Which is easier? You've told us about your vile military manual. We don't want it. What more is there to discuss.

Irony is that they believe that it is because the quran is not followed properly. Why is there a disproportionate amount of violence from these areas of dal al islam. By that logic, isn't it those who best follow the paedophile's lifestyle would be the least violent?

Why is Allah so cruel to his follower LOLOLOL. Why are the happiest countries in the world, those who have the highest standard of living (Sydney) have the least violence in comparison to Shariah hellholes?

As to what some people have said previously; the muslims that best integrate; are the biggest sinners by your book.
All they think about is going clubbing, they swear just as much , they have eaten pork, they go to the mosque once a year.

Just the other day, a bearded man with desert clothing was walking past. I heard a muslim look at him and then chuckle. I did too, why are they wearing desert clothing in Sydney.
What is the problem then. The problem is that these same muslims cannot denounce the evil of their religion. They are the living embodiment of an infidel yet they will defend their vile religion in fear of ostracism.

If only they knew, that if they stopped supporting wankers, we will embrace them with open arms.

“Life is Karma”

Since: May 12

Brisbane, Australia

#23698 May 25, 2012
Islamist Lies Deception wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, kill kill kill, any excuse will do.
Quran 8:39 "Fight them until faithlessness is no more, and religion becomes exclusively for Allah."
Bukhari 52:260 "The Prophet said,'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.'"
No war, just kill. But it's your belief that this is justified simply because non-belief is a declaration of war. You prove your hate by your own declarations.
There you go , retardedness. I said "MOST of Islam leavers attack when they leave Islam".. and that's why you get strict rules of death penalty to deter those Islam leavers. don't like islam? Fine, Islam doesn't need you. leave it but keep it to yourself and don't announce it or flee. On the contrary They don't keep their beliefs to themselves. They want others to follow their wicked ways ...
Actual Aussie

Tauranga, New Zealand

#23699 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go , retardedness. I said "MOST of Islam leavers attack when they leave Islam".. and that's why you get strict rules of death penalty to deter those Islam leavers. don't like islam? Fine, Islam doesn't need you. leave it but keep it to yourself and don't announce it or flee. On the contrary They don't keep their beliefs to themselves. They want others to follow their wicked ways ...
Oh my, you're actually stating full support for this.

Bukhari 52:260 "The Prophet said,'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.'"

If anybody believes we can co-exist with Muslims, just read what this guy has just written. You guys need to be driven out of this country.

Location hidden

#23700 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are calling former muslims who converted to Christianity wicked? Even those who kept quiet?

Kind of hypocritical for you to call anyone who chooses to leave WICKED. Fine example of bigotry, don't you think?

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23701 May 25, 2012
OyOyOy Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are calling former muslims who converted to Christianity wicked? Even those who kept quiet?
Kind of hypocritical for you to call anyone who chooses to leave WICKED. Fine example of bigotry, don't you think?
ANYONE who leaves a religion, will be viewed as wicked by followers of that religion!.

... Any christian follower who denounces christianity and converts to Islam is viewed as a traitor by his christian network..

Think of it however you like. From my point of view, i view it as wicked., because I am a follower of Islam. I won't be the same again with someone who called himself Muslim previously and left.... Just as it is the same with any other religious group!!.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23702 May 25, 2012
Actual Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you're actually stating full support for this.
If anybody believes we can co-exist with Muslims, just read what this guy has just written. You guys need to be driven out of this country.
LOL.. look at the fear ... xenophobia at its best!..

I talked about it if that was in a Muslim country you prick. Not here.. You are here - non-Muslim country- do whatever you want, Muslims do not care about you.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23703 May 25, 2012
Awesomo 4000 wrote:
All this ties back to one conundrum.
If this place is so offensive for some of these muslims willing to risk the seas, willing to leave their beloved shariah lands, willing to throw yourselves into a den of infidels...
Why are you still here?
I do not know about you; but there only seems to be only the muslim culture that complains about our culture day in, day out. Such an example would be telling Australians to stop playing music in shopping centres.It is offensive. LOL, what a bunch of wankers.
They want to change Australia into a barbaric culture that they long for; yet they cannot simply high tail out of here. Which is easier? You've told us about your vile military manual. We don't want it. What more is there to discuss.
Irony is that they believe that it is because the quran is not followed properly. Why is there a disproportionate amount of violence from these areas of dal al islam. By that logic, isn't it those who best follow the paedophile's lifestyle would be the least violent?
Why is Allah so cruel to his follower LOLOLOL. Why are the happiest countries in the world, those who have the highest standard of living (Sydney) have the least violence in comparison to Shariah hellholes?
As to what some people have said previously; the muslims that best integrate; are the biggest sinners by your book.
All they think about is going clubbing, they swear just as much , they have eaten pork, they go to the mosque once a year.
Just the other day, a bearded man with desert clothing was walking past. I heard a muslim look at him and then chuckle. I did too, why are they wearing desert clothing in Sydney.
What is the problem then. The problem is that these same muslims cannot denounce the evil of their religion. They are the living embodiment of an infidel yet they will defend their vile religion in fear of ostracism.
If only they knew, that if they stopped supporting wankers, we will embrace them with open arms.
I didn't say this place is offensive. Your attitude towards us is making it offensive. But the country, the laws, the system is not offensive. I want to contribute here but your attitude is the one that drives good apples away.

Those guys who spoke against the music - just some more retards. just like all societies have retards. That's it.

Not every successful muslim out there is a sinner. Once again, stop the generalising. It's so ignorant.

and no.. thank goodness , the Australians we know are not absurd like you people here.

Location hidden

#23704 May 25, 2012
Who ever said Palestine was muslim land? It is the homeland of the semitic people. As I recall, there were jews and even Palestinians on that land for 2000 years. There is the church of the holy sepuchre which even Sultan Salahuddin protected and he was a KURD. Your muslims in your so called muslim land persecuted Kurds as well. Most of them muslims.

You made the case against yourself. You admitted not wearing a hijab which is mandated in Koran. Not I.

So who is the bigger bigot? That land is the birth place of 3 religions and you want to claim it in the name of Islam. There are Palestinians who are Christians too.

Full of bullshit. You are exactly the same as Hitler's type.
Actual Aussie

Tauranga, New Zealand

#23705 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. look at the fear ... xenophobia at its best!..
You talk in support of killing people who choose not to follow your Allah, and then you call opposition to your death penalty xenophobia. Are you that badly brainwashed by this evil?

Location hidden

#23706 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE who leaves a religion, will be viewed as wicked by followers of that religion!.
... Any christian follower who denounces christianity and converts to Islam is viewed as a traitor by his christian network..
Think of it however you like. From my point of view, i view it as wicked., because I am a follower of Islam. I won't be the same again with someone who called himself Muslim previously and left.... Just as it is the same with any other religious group!!.

I left Christianity to follow Asatru. My family still loves me. My Christian friends still act the same towards me. What is your point?
monkeysgotfleas

Camperdown, Australia

#23707 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid - "viewed as a traitor by his christian network", typical backward nonsense from muslims who assume others are still living in the 7th century. christians may posssibly be regarded as 'traitors' by some if they leave their beliefs, but nobody threatens to punish (or kill) them for 'apostasy' or for daring to exercise their free will. thats the difference between you and us.

Location hidden

#23708 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say this place is offensive. Your attitude towards us is making it offensive. But the country, the laws, the system is not offensive. I want to contribute here but your attitude is the one that drives good apples away.
Those guys who spoke against the music - just some more retards. just like all societies have retards. That's it.
Not every successful muslim out there is a sinner. Once again, stop the generalising. It's so ignorant.
and no.. thank goodness , the Australians we know are not absurd like you people here.

Most of the successful muslims pick and choose out of the Islamic rules buffet. They don't dawaa, they don't say shit and they definitely don't force their daughters to wear hijabs. A sin by your religion.

Try engaging with your Australian friends on religion. What we say here will be no different from what they think. After all Islam says we are dogs and pigs because we do not believe in your Allah. Funny, isn't it?

They probably are ignorant of your shariah aka path. They think that you are integrated with them. Until you start dissing their religion and calling those ex muslims who chose Christianity WICKED. Then you realise that they are incompatible with you. Leftists often pity you all because you paint the pity paty story of being discriminated against.

If your kind had shut up and not ask what Australians fear from your religion, you would not have to deal with us. Truth really hurts, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#23709 May 25, 2012
monkeysgotfleas wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid - "viewed as a traitor by his christian network", typical backward nonsense from muslims who assume others are still living in the 7th century. christians may posssibly be regarded as 'traitors' by some if they leave their beliefs, but nobody threatens to punish (or kill) them for 'apostasy' or for daring to exercise their free will. thats the difference between you and us.
Damn straight. While everyone has moved on, they are stuck on their time capsule.

If they find an excuse of 'oh those are retarded muslims', and we say the same - we must be bigots, not them.

If we find something wrong with their religion and ask them why their women do not want the shariah, we got the diners of the 'islamic rule buffet' telling us we are absurd and have no right to speak.

Then we get the whole derailing of blaming the west for their problems, of the predicted jewish conspiracy cause for their islamic messes but none of these so called proud muslims bother to help their 1.3 billion pals out there to get rid of the same muslim tyrants. All we hear is talk, no action.

They never blame themselves for problems caused by their own but they want to blame non muslims for their problems. What a joke!
sheila

Australia

#23710 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
No one seemed to care if Mohammed slept with amimals or dead women. Westerns care though and find this behaviour disgusting.

Islamic Teachings on Sex with Dead Humans and Animals

Saturday, 26 May 2012 06:05 Ali Khalaf

Islam's world of unfettered sex: sex with dead spouses and animals; anal sex with women, men and animals...

----------

MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED NORMAL SEX WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS

Muhammad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife.

According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in "Al-Jami Al-Saghir" written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas: "I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her coffin."

The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of Muhammad's sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express Muhammad sleeping inside Fatima's coffin with her dead-body, "The Arabic word used here is "Id'tajat", which literally means "lay down to have sex."

Muhammad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like "mother of the believers".

After Muhammad slept with her and "consummated", Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith.

MUSLIM ARE ALLOWED "ANAL" SEX EVEN WITH DEAD WOMEN AND ANIMALS

Sahih Muslim, Book of Menstruation, Hadith 525:

"Our companions have said if a penile head has penetrated a woman's anus or penile anus, or an animal's vagina or its anus, then it is necessary to wash…"

NOW IT MAY BE AN EGYPTIAN LAW TOO

Egyptian husbands may be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives – for up to six hours after their death (sex performed after six hours will be considered adultery and the husband will be beheaded and buried with the wife)

This law is part of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament under ‘religious interpretations’. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death (Al Arabiya News).
Americunt

United States

#23711 May 26, 2012
They should also fear of us americans, retarded aussies must die.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#23712 May 26, 2012
OOOA wrote:
I never thought that I would be able to use my BA in Anthropology so well in here.

1. Jews whom you muslim refer to as Yehud is recognised in your Koran.

2. Their legitimacy is recognised through the tribe of Judah aka Yahudah. That is an israelite tribe. The other surviving tribe is the tribe of Levi who were priests in the temple of Sulaiman or Solomon. If you question that, we can question the Arabs claim to being descendants of Qahtan and Adnan which your prophet is said to be a descendant of Adnan.

3. Jesus is a descendant of Judah and from the house of David. Khazar jews have no claim BUT the jews who resided in the middle east, like the Yemeni jews as well as the Jerusalemite jews (whom Sultan Salahuddin recognised) are the descendants of Judah and their practices are not very different from Jesus time. Very much like your sunni differences from shia practices. The persian jews are also recognised as those who descended from the tribe of Judah and Easter.
4. From Jesus legitimacy issue, he has to meet that requirement to preach to the Yehud and if he didn't, they would not bother to listen. Like how they did not bother to listen to Mohammad. He got killed by them because he had legitimacy. Mohammad was fine because he has no right to preach to them.

So Jesus is in fact a jew based on his descendancy. Very hard for muslims to swallow that fact. Early Christians were made out of jews and the non jews who lived amongst them.

But then again you only bother to believe in your koran and not bother with the other books. So you will refuse to believe it. Then you resort to insult Christians and jews.

And next thing you will say to the others here is that I am kaffir and cannot be believed. I am very kaffir. I do not believe in Abraham or the injil or the tawra but I do read it out of interest.

Then how cone 1.3 billion muslims cannot get rid of a few dictators? Abit pathetic right?
Ans.

1. Who questions the fact that Jesus was not A Jew?

I only asked the name of religion he preached. He never preached Judaism and neither did Moses preached Judaism.

None of the prophets of God preached Judaism, this is a name concocted by people afterwards.

So what you have written does not have any real value to the point I raised.

All the prophets of God, Jewish or Non Jewish preached the same message, which was preached by the Last and Final Prophet, Prophet Mohammad, Peace and Mercy of Allah be on him and all prophets of Allah.

That is why in Quran all these prophets are listed as Muslims and not following or preaching Judaism or Christianity.

Some time you people get so thick that you do not understand even the a,b,c, of religious matters.

2. Yes that is why you see that in almost every Muslim country there is a struggle between those in power and common people living in the country.

People want to live according to islamic laws and rules and the rulers with their “mafia” dragging the country to other direction.
sheila

Australia

#23713 May 26, 2012
Americunt wrote:
They should also fear of us americans, retarded aussies must die.
Well take care of of youself first, if you don't I'll take care of you and get the police to follow you up you ratbag
Americunt

United States

#23714 May 26, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Well take care of of youself first, if you don't I'll take care of you and get the police to follow you up you ratbag
Are you the retarded aussie ?
alfie

Stockton, Australia

#23716 May 26, 2012
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/05/egypt-musli...

Muslim Brotherhood will be in power in Egypt soon, Egypt will be the next Islamic sharia hell hole in the world, the Coptic christians & the Liberals will be crushed under foot.
sheila

Australia

#23717 May 26, 2012
Americunt wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the retarded aussie ?
No I'm not but just the name you post under concerns me. If you were concerned about Australia you would post under your own name. If you are saying that you support the removal and the cessation of muslims coming into Australia you sure have a strange way of expressing it by hiding your name and location

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet For Sex Sydney 6 hr NormanHiggins 65
lol Thu ChristopherJackson 1
ebay austalia complaints & paypal problems...jo... (Feb '11) Thu Concerned 262
Any Sydney girls enjoy watching a guy wank? :) Thu hard_in_syd 8
Gay hornsby hookup Thu hard_in_syd 13
Having Fun!!! Wed LawrenceMotyka 2
Liberals TAX poor and give rich tax cuts Feb 3 Liberals Loser 1
More from around the web