Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,943
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
alfie

Lindfield, Australia

#22259 May 5, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims cut out vaginas from children???? Really? You are a girl and from your research and knowledge on the subject and anatomy, this is what you conclude???? LOLLLLLLLLLL
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/05/uk-two-men-...

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Since: Mar 12

Where the sky is blue

#22260 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is a false God and one of the anti christs that Jesus warned us off and so is his pedophile false prophet.!!!!!!!!!
Why do you say Allah is not God? it's the same as if you would say God in not God, why would you say: God is not God?the only difference is you are using an Arabic word which when translated to English means God.

Some Christians unthinkingly say ‘Allah is not God.’ This is the ultimate blasphemy to Muslims, and furthermore, it is difficult to understand. Allah is the primary Arabic word for God. It means ‘The God.’ There are some minor exceptions. For example, the Bible in some Muslim lands uses a word for God other than Allah (Farsi and Urdu are examples). But for more than five hundred years before Muhammad, the vast majority of Jews and Christians in Arabia called God by the name Allah. How, then, can we say that Allah is an invalid name for God? If it is, to whom have these Jews and Christians been praying?

And what about the 10 to 12 million Arab Christians today? They have been calling God ‘Allah’ in their Bibles, hymns, poems, writings, and worship for over nineteen centuries. What an insult to them when we tell them not to use this word ‘Allah’! Instead of bridging the distance between Muslims and Christians, we widen the gulf of separation between them and us when we promote such a doctrine. Those who still insist that it is blasphemy to refer to God as Allah should also consider that Muhammad’s father was named Abd Allah,‘God’s servant,’ many years before his son was born or Islam was founded!”

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/allah....

We believe in the same God as Moses (Jews).
Gd is one and indivisible.
Gd does not become human and humans do not become Gd.

http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/

We believe in the God of Jesus.
We just don't believe Jesus in God or the begotten son of God.
we share same believe with Jews God does not become human and humans do not become God.
Even some christian sects such as the Jehovah witness don't believe Jesus in God.

Jesus himself never said he is God or the begotten son of God.

Mark 10:18 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Jesus refused to be called good, he said no one is good,perfect without sin except for God.
as you can see Jesus in making a distinction between him and God.

BBC (British broadcasting corporation) documentary.

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Where the sky is blue

#22261 May 5, 2012
Highlights of the Beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses

- Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to celebrate Christmas, birthdays, Easter, Thanksgiving, or any other holidays, claiming they all have pagan roots.

-They do not believe in the Trinity. Instead, they follow a strict monotheism, in which: Jehovah is the Supreme Being. Jesus is the Son of God, a created being. Christ is believed to have originally existed in a pre-human state as the Archangel Michael. He later took human form as a man like any other person, except that he was sinless at birth and remained so throughout his earthly life. Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ. They believe that after the crucifixion, Christ died and was resurrected as an invisible, non-material, glorious, spirit creature. They believe that Jesus appeared on earth after his resurrection in a special body that Jehovah created for him.

-They reject the traditional symbol of Christianity, the cross, as being of pagan origin. They translate the Greek word from the Christian Scriptures "stauros" as "torture stake", and believe that Jesus was crucified on a single upright wooden stake with no crossbeam. They view the cross as an Idol and wearing or displaying one is considered idol worship.

sheila

Australia

#22262 May 5, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say Allah is not God? it's the same as if you would say God in not God, why would you say: God is not God?the only difference is you are using an Arabic word which when translated to English means God.
Some Christians unthinkingly say ‘Allah is not God.’ This is the ultimate blasphemy to Muslims, and furthermore, it is difficult to understand. Allah is the primary Arabic word for God. It means ‘The God.’ There are some minor exceptions. For example, the Bible in some Muslim lands uses a word for God other than Allah (Farsi and Urdu are examples). But for more than five hundred years before Muhammad, the vast majority of Jews and Christians in Arabia called God by the name Allah. How, then, can we say that Allah is an invalid name for God? If it is, to whom have these Jews and Christians been praying?
And what about the 10 to 12 million Arab Christians today? They have been calling God ‘Allah’ in their Bibles, hymns, poems, writings, and worship for over nineteen centuries. What an insult to them when we tell them not to use this word ‘Allah’! Instead of bridging the distance between Muslims and Christians, we widen the gulf of separation between them and us when we promote such a doctrine. Those who still insist that it is blasphemy to refer to God as Allah should also consider that Muhammad’s father was named Abd Allah,‘God’s servant,’ many years before his son was born or Islam was founded!”
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/allah....
http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/
Even some christian sects such as the Jehovah witness don't believe Jesus in God.
Jesus himself never said he is God or the begotten son of God.
Mark 10:18 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Jesus refused to be called good, he said no one is good,perfect without sin except for God.
as you can see Jesus in making a distinction between him and God.
BBC (British broadcasting corporation) documentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dT8_faUmR1wXX
I agree that Jesus never said he was God. I am a unitarian for want of a better word. I do not believe in the trinity and many christians have the same belief. The trinity was started by the catholic church which is also an antichrist

Allah was the name put into the arabic bible when it was first translated in the 9th century. Allah was also the name of a pagan God(s) before Islam was ever invented.
Allah stole passages from the old and the new testament. He is not original he and the prophet are false
sheila

Australia

#22263 May 5, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
- Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to celebrate Christmas, birthdays, Easter, Thanksgiving, or any other holidays, claiming they all have pagan roots.
-They do not believe in the Trinity. Instead, they follow a strict monotheism, in which: Jehovah is the Supreme Being. Jesus is the Son of God, a created being. Christ is believed to have originally existed in a pre-human state as the Archangel Michael. He later took human form as a man like any other person, except that he was sinless at birth and remained so throughout his earthly life. Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ. They believe that after the crucifixion, Christ died and was resurrected as an invisible, non-material, glorious, spirit creature. They believe that Jesus appeared on earth after his resurrection in a special body that Jehovah created for him.
-They reject the traditional symbol of Christianity, the cross, as being of pagan origin. They translate the Greek word from the Christian Scriptures "stauros" as "torture stake", and believe that Jesus was crucified on a single upright wooden stake with no crossbeam. They view the cross as an Idol and wearing or displaying one is considered idol worship.
They also believe that Jesus is the angel called Gabriel LOL!!!!!!
sheila

Australia

#22264 May 5, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
Aliroger is now a coward as well as a narcissist. These are the symptoms he is constantly displaying on this foru.

Believing that you're better than others

Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness

Exaggerating your achievements or talents

Expecting constant praise and admiration

Believing that you're special and acting accordingly

Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings

Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans

Taking advantage of others

Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior

Being jealous of others

Believing that others are jealous of you

Trouble keeping healthy relationships

Setting unrealistic goals

Being easily hurt and rejected

Having a fragile self-esteem

Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#22265 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Has ANYONE told aliroger that he is a dickhead who is overcoming being bonked by his own mother. He needs psychotherapy to deal with the negative aspects that have effected his life. His mother stated he had a small penis and needed reassurance so she bonked him to try decrease the anxiety that he was feeling.LOL
Yes, but it only seems to excite him. I can't read his ridiculous posts except when someone else replies to him. I made myself a small subroutine for another a different poster with the same problems and just added his name. SOOOOoo Peaceful!
sheila

Australia

#22266 May 5, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it only seems to excite him. I can't read his ridiculous posts except when someone else replies to him. I made myself a small subroutine for another a different poster with the same problems and just added his name. SOOOOoo Peaceful!
I have decided not to respond to his idiotic posts from now on. Instead I am going to just concentrate on what I am here for and that is to inform people what radical islam is doing.

This is an interesting piece on how Muslims are trying to suppress freedom of speech all over the world.

FrontPage Magazine

By David Meir-Levi

June 28, 2011

The term “lawfare” is used today to describe a weaker side’s exploitation of a judicial system to advance the goals of conventional warfare in an asymmetric conflict. By means of lawfare, the weaker side can drain the greater power’s time and resources, and achieve public relations victories through the media coverage of the legal battle. In short, lawfare is the use of law as a weapon of war to pursue strategic aims through legal maneuvers, also known as “legal jihad.”

In the last decade, lawfare has been used in the West by Islamic organizations in order to constrain the free flow of public opinion about radical Islam. Muslim organizations have filed predatory lawsuits designed to intimidate, bankrupt, punish and silence those who criticize Islam in public discourse. Some have been successful, resulting in significant fines and expenses to the defendants. But the most important goal of Muslim lawfare is to put Western society on notice that the price of criticizing anything Muslim can be very high. Publishing houses and newspapers, in the wake of successful lawfare, have begun to reject important works on counter-terrorism out of fear of becoming the targets of future lawfare suits.

Continue reading here.

FrontPage Magazine
By David Meir-Levi
June 28, 2011

The term “lawfare” is used today to describe a weaker side’s exploitation of a judicial system to advance the goals of conventional warfare in an asymmetric conflict. By means of lawfare, the weaker side can drain the greater power’s time and resources, and achieve public relations victories through the media coverage of the legal battle. In short, lawfare is the use of law as a weapon of war to pursue strategic aims through legal maneuvers, also known as “legal jihad.”

In the last decade, lawfare has been used in the West by Islamic organizations in order to constrain the free flow of public opinion about radical Islam. Muslim organizations have filed predatory lawsuits designed to intimidate, bankrupt, punish and silence those who criticize Islam in public discourse. Some have been successful, resulting in significant fines and expenses to the defendants. But the most important goal of Muslim lawfare is to put Western society on notice that the price of criticizing anything Muslim can be very high. Publishing houses and newspapers, in the wake of successful lawfare, have begun to reject important works on counter-terrorism out of fear of becoming the targets of future lawfare suits.

Fort Worth, TX

#22267 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I have decided not to respond to his idiotic posts from now on. Instead I am going to just concentrate on what I am here for and that is to inform people what radical islam is doing.
This is an interesting piece on how Muslims are trying to suppress freedom of speech all over the world.
FrontPage Magazine
By David Meir-Levi
June 28, 2011
Continue reading here.
FrontPage Magazine
By David Meir-Levi
June 28, 2011
I sympathize with the plight of Australia and any other nation faced with the cancer of islam. I do not make a distinction between islam and radical islam. Any muslim that says he doesn't believe every word written in the koran and the hadiths is lying. Every one of them believes that muslims should kill infidels whenever they refuse to hear the word. I don't expect much from a religion begun between the thighs of a nine-year-old girl. I hope your country finds a way to eliminate the plague from your shores. I wouldn't mind visiting Australia sometime, but if yours is a muslim nation by then, I think I'll save my vacation time.
sheila

Australia

#22268 May 5, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>I sympathize with the plight of Australia and any other nation faced with the cancer of islam. I do not make a distinction between islam and radical islam. Any muslim that says he doesn't believe every word written in the koran and the hadiths is lying. Every one of them believes that muslims should kill infidels whenever they refuse to hear the word. I don't expect much from a religion begun between the thighs of a nine-year-old girl. I hope your country finds a way to eliminate the plague from your shores. I wouldn't mind visiting Australia sometime, but if yours is a muslim nation by then, I think I'll save my vacation time.
Are you not faced with the same problems were you come from? Australia will never let Islam take over it. We love our way of life too much. We have great food, weather, beaches, no internal wars and a high standard of living. When everyone else was having a recession we still had as we do now one of the best economies in the world. We also have a low unemployment rate, free health care and pensions for aged people and people with disabilities.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22269 May 5, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
You have got most of the post right apart from the resurection of jesus. jehovahs witnesses do believe that Jesus was resurected to human form, he was seen by many people including his Apostles who witnessed his rise to heaven, Jesus had to be resurected as a human being in fulfilment of prophesy and to prefigure the resurection of the dead to earth after the great day of god the almighty/battle of Harmageddon, in which the earth will be cleansed.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22270 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
They also believe that Jesus is the angel called Gabriel LOL!!!!!!
Sheila you are wrong there, JWs believe That before Jesus came to earth he was the arch angel Michael, also referd to as the first borne of creation.
sheila

Australia

#22271 May 5, 2012
The below links show how the kids of Islam are being taught from a young age to hate.

Farfour
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Nahoul

A Jew eating Wabbit

Awkmed and Friends

Curtesy of Chasmo
sheila

Australia

#22272 May 5, 2012
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila you are wrong there, JWs believe That before Jesus came to earth he was the arch angel Michael, also referd to as the first borne of creation.
An angel is an immortal being. If he was an Arch angel then how did he lose his immortality to become a human Jesus.

I studied with the JW's for two years so I think I know what most the core beliefs of the JW's are.

They also believe that 144,000 are annointed and will rule from heaven. In the bible it states that Jesus will come back to the earth and rule from Jeruselum.

Jesus was a human in every sense of the word. He did not loose his immortality because he never had it.

It also states in the bible that Jesus is greater than the angels . These are just a few points I can think of from the top of my head
sheila

Australia

#22273 May 5, 2012
Other things have come to mind in relation to the Jw's.

They have written their own translation of the bible

The New World Translation is unique in one thing – it is the first intentional, systematic effort at producing a complete version of the Bible that is edited and revised for the specific purpose of agreeing with a group's doctrine. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watchtower Society realized that their beliefs contra dicted Scripture.

They have prophesised on when the world was going to end and then being shown to be wrong on numerous occassions.

Bethesda was built for the prophets who never arrived

They don't believe in accepting blood transfusions but the watchtower organisation has said that they can use blood fractions derived from stored blood.

Jehovah's Witnesses use significant quantities of medical products derived from blood, but are forbidden from donating blood.

1. If it is wrong for a Witness to donate blood, who do the blood fractions they use come from?

2. If blood must be poured on the ground, where are the blood fractions they use derived from?

3. If abstaining from blood does not allow taking a "major" fraction, why does it allow a fraction of a fraction?

4. If blood fractions were always acceptable to Jehovah, who is responsible for the Witnesses that needlessly died refusing them, due to previous Watchtower policy?

The Watchtower stance on blood is Scripturally inaccurate on several levels:

1. The Bible refers to eating blood from animals killed for food, not blood transfusions that do not result in the death of the donor.

2. Paul showed that Acts 15 was only binding when it would result in stumbling (1 Cor 8)

3. The Rabbinic principle of Pikuach Nefesh (appealed to by Jesus at Mat 12:11) dictates that the Law be superseded if it would result in loss of life

Just as the Watchtower revoked its ruling that organ transplants are wrong in the 1980's, over the last few years it has made significant changes to the acceptable use of blood. Every Jehovah's Witness should seriously consider the implications of the Watchtower making such life and death doctrinal changes before deciding to refuse blood, when lives are at stake.

The watchtower organisation also believes that it is God's sole earthly representative on the earth (similar to the beliefs of the pope and the catholic church.

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Where the sky is blue

#22274 May 5, 2012
Book by: Harun Yahya

Islam denounces terrorism.

http://fs.fmanager.net/files/flashpages/index...

Page 12,

The Mercy-giving will grant affection
to those who believe and perform
Honorable deeds.
(Surah Maryam,96)

Page 13,

Introduction

As Muslims, we strongly condemn the terrorist attackd on two major cities of the United States of America on September 11,2001, which caused the death and injury of thousands of innocent people,we offer out condolences to the American nation. These attacks propelled the important issue of the true source of terrorism to the top of the world agenda. Thus, it has been announced to the entire world that Islam is a religion of peace and love the summons individuals to compassion and justice. Many world leaders, leading media organizations, televisions and radios stations said that in true Islam the violence is forbidden, and

continues on page 14,

read more:

http://fs.fmanager.net/files/flashpages/index...

Fort Worth, TX

#22275 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not faced with the same problems were you come from? Australia will never let Islam take over it. We love our way of life too much. We have great food, weather, beaches, no internal wars and a high standard of living. When everyone else was having a recession we still had as we do now one of the best economies in the world. We also have a low unemployment rate, free health care and pensions for aged people and people with disabilities.
Yes, we are facing the same disease. I'm afraid that people here are just too damned afraid of hurting someone's feelings. See, our country was founded by people who fled England to pursue religious freedom. It makes some people nervous to think of depriving someone of that freedom, even if the religion is based in child rape and torture. Personally, I would see the religion abolished and I wouldn't care how it was done. If every muslim in the world was executed, it still wouldn't come close to the number of people who have been killed and tortured in the name of that "religion" in the past fifteen hundred years.
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#22276 May 5, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
I have decided not to respond to his idiotic posts from now on.
SHEILA IS WAVING THE WHITE FLAG OF DEFEAT

Allahu Akbar

Sheila will no longer try to defend her garbage from my critical reviews!!! LOLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#22277 May 5, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Allahu Akbar!

Butteye has cut and run and is still panting as he hides away from me. LOLLLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#22278 May 5, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are facing the same disease. I'm afraid that people here are just too damned afraid of hurting someone's feelings. See, our country was founded by people who fled England to pursue religious freedom. It makes some people nervous to think of depriving someone of that freedom, even if the religion is based in child rape and torture. Personally, I would see the religion abolished and I wouldn't care how it was done. If every muslim in the world was executed, it still wouldn't come close to the number of people who have been killed and tortured in the name of that "religion" in the past fifteen hundred years.
A religion based on child rape and torture? Hmmm. The Inquisition and the pedo scandals. Ah ha!!! Butteye wants to outlaw the Catholic Church!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The USA: Australia's Dangerous Ally 7 min Jim 3
Australians Are Offering Lifts To Muslims Scare... 57 min Rauf lala 35
Right, I want an honest answer 1 hr Paul in Oz 2
Poetic 6 hr golly 1
10 Things to Know for Tuesday 7 hr Bring Back Beady 1
'Deluded' hostage-taker saw himself as a martyr 19 hr CLARINA 9
'Deluded' hostage-taker saw himself as a martyr Tue yep 10

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:15 pm PST