Are there Walmart stores in Australia ?
Kathy

Phoenix, AZ

#110 Jul 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you like to be stoned if you have sex before you get married?
Or maybe you like a whipping for drinking a Pina colada? or holding hands with a man who is not your brother?
-
If you are married make sure you are not baking any bread if your partner wants A QUICKIE
That is ridiculously ignorant.
alysha

Floreat, Australia

#112 Sep 3, 2013
I want walmart to come over here in perth and I will go there as much as I can
Ammara

Sydney, Australia

#113 Sep 12, 2013
you are racist:)..... you asked about stoning..... it is said for the betterment of muslims so muslims remain save from aids and other sexual diseases which most of the western people have. by sticking to one man and woman keeps you safe from the problems you faced by doing sex with many people.
muslims can drink pina colada without alcohal. even christians jews and other religions dont allow sex before marriage but unfortunately you people have forgot ur religion ur social values... u just love sex thats it
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you like to be stoned if you have sex before you get married?
Or maybe you like a whipping for drinking a Pina colada? or holding hands with a man who is not your brother?
-
If you are married make sure you are not baking any bread if your partner wants A QUICKIE
bob

Beecroft, Australia

#114 Sep 17, 2013
now tony the abbot in the wages here will get down to that or even less what with the cheap labour comming in he has on the boats
Robert

Sydney, Australia

#115 Sep 18, 2013
Hi!
Boot

Perth, Australia

#116 Sep 23, 2013
Australians are not open minded. They are rude and don't care for anyone but themselves. I get better treatment in the US. Had I known this before I moved I would not have moved here. I cannot wait to move back to the US. I will never recommend anyone live or visit here. Go somewhere you are appreciated.
HALLERIUM

North Adelaide, Australia

#117 Oct 2, 2013
THERE ARE NO WALMARTS IN AUSTRALIA.
WE ONLY HAVE K MART, TARGET, BIG W AND HARRIS SCARFE. OUR DISCOUNTED MARTS ARE RATHER SMALL- COMPARED TO U.S OUR FULL INVENTORY OF A K MART WOULD ONLY BE A HALF THE SIZE OF U.S WALMARTS.WE HAVE A VERY SMALL POPULATION COMPARED TO THE U.S, HENCE THERE ARE LESS COMPETITIONS.
HAVING SAID THAT WE GOT COSTCO IN SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE.
Ellis202

Gympie, Australia

#118 Oct 15, 2013
Hahah yer Walmart does not come close to any of them Walmart has every thing from hunter right to food and clothing
laChlaN PoLLarD

Hornsby, Australia

#119 Nov 2, 2013
there will be a walmart in australia but not until late in 2015
Dan

Brighton, Australia

#122 Nov 23, 2013
We don't want Walmart here. Their business ethics are so poor, and utterly disgusting. Ausralian compaines may be making killings, but al least they give heaps back to communities and charaties, and employ millions of Australians at reasonalble and lievable rates.
qtiavcm

Victoria Point, Australia

#123 Nov 29, 2013
Seriously guys.... we don't want the garbage from the US but no matter what we want or for instance we don't, we are gonna get it.... and you wanna know why?because people are stupid. They are gonna screw your family values and your way of life while you smile as they tell you that is better for you.
They will employ loads of people and treat them like shit, pay them shit and give them shit in the most arrogant of all manners.
What I would suggest is that Australia should create it's own version of that blood sucking corporation.... at least the money will stay home
peace
qtiavcm

Victoria Point, Australia

#124 Nov 29, 2013
alysha wrote:
yeah and your family will be working there for $10 an hour.... dick
True blue

Brisbane, Australia

#125 Dec 1, 2013
Walmart is not welcome here in Australia. Google or YouTube walart and watch how the distort local communities.
True blue

Brisbane, Australia

#126 Dec 1, 2013
alysha wrote:
Pull you head in. Your not Australian so go to Mac-mericia
mark

Southport, Australia

#127 Dec 3, 2013
Kmart is crap compared to walmart, if you have never been to america you dont know what your missing out on.
mel

Wyoming, Australia

#128 Jan 3, 2014
I was raised in Toronto ( 15 years since 2000) and I can tell you minimum wage is 10.25 and currently I am living near Sydney. Sydney is so expensive compared to other countries besides Japan. Our bus trips are like 3 dollars for even a 2 hour trip. From Sydney out to like Gosford is already 12 dollars a person? 1 person can even survive on $50 dollar groceries hands down. Meat fruits vegetables you name it.If he's getting paid 5.25 an hour and a big mac costs about 3-4 dollars think it's going to take him awhile....plus I visit America every year for long periods of time too and it's actually around the same as Canada. Canada pays almost 10m more per year as taxes compared to Australia and Americans pay way more then Canada so I think it wouldn't really matter on our pay rate. Don't know about you but I'm still upset about the fact that australia doesn't have a 24/7 all year round central air furnace with both heating and air conditioner in their houses.... you can also rent an apartment from 300-400 dollars a month. Not bi-weekly a month. You shouldn't really rely on the internet and actually go out and look at rental homes on top of that. You're visiting so you won't be living there for long amounts of time unless if you're visiting for over 6 months which you will lose benefits from your country. Well least that's in Canada don't know about Australia. Though we may seem to get paid less but our taxes are way higher due to the population. Of course food would be way cheaper compared to Australia because of the population rate.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so righteous just mention what your hourly rate is now with Wallmart, where you as in what city.
It is every capitalist duty to make money, but not to the detrimental as they did in from the early 1200's until the mid 1900's
Many in the USA capitalist still take advantage The USA capitalist still has the powers that the capitalist in other countries had during the industrial era of the late 1800's and the early 1900's
Low wages and as few benefits as possible.
For a nation as rich as the USA you still have not introduce a medical system that the lessor advantage people can have for free, as I understand it those that are disadvantage have to be embarrassed by having to use food vouchers to be able to survive, when most other western country make their social security payments in Cash, or direct directs into their bank accounts.
taylor52 >>> May I ask you where did you get your information from >>> Their cost of living is much more then ours..
In all my visits to the USA that is about 6 in total, If you take cities of equal population the cost of living is near enough on par.Petrol ( gas for Americans) Fast food are slightly cheaper than the major cities in Australia.
Rent is about the same.
Oooops I nearly forgot the American working whore is much cheaper, I was also told she is also very bad in sex, you can not compare it.
It has to be equal value for equal money.
This is how many Minutes an Australian have to work on a minimum wages in Australia comparing with the rest of the world before he can afford to buy 1 Big Mac
1. Tokyo, Japan - 10 minutes
2. Los Angeles, United States - 11 minutes
3. Chicago, Illinois, United States - 12 minutes
4. Miami, Florida, United States - 12 minutes
5. New York City, New York, United States - 13 minutes
6. Auckland, New Zealand - 14 minutes
7. Sydney, Australia - 14 minutes
8. Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 14 minutes
9. Zürich, Switzerland - 15 minutes
10. Dublin, Ireland - 15 minutes
----------
Ten slowest earned (July 2009)
1. Nairobi, Kenya - 158 minutes
2. Jakarta, Indonesia - 136 minutes
3. Mexico City, Mexico - 129 minutes
4. Caracas, Venezuela - 126 minutes
5. Manila, Philippines - 88 minutes
6. Cairo, Egypt - 82 minutes
7. Santiago de Chile, Chile - 69 minutes
8. Bratislava, Slovakia - 62 minutes
9. Mumbai, India - 61 minutes
10. Budapest, Hungary - 59 minutes
mel

Wyoming, Australia

#129 Jan 3, 2014
I'd prefer walmart in australia to be honest. I also want a central air furnace like Canada. You're bills are way more then us though which sucks. 300-400 dollars a month in an apartment rent you'd still get a central air furnace 24/7 all year round with heating + air conditioning. Where as we'd be even lucky to pay for 400 dollars every 2 weeks here with no air conditioner. Just moved in with my fiance here and the weather is killing me. I miss the pampering from Canada lols plus the internet over there is way better....I think the pay depends on the country though I think. Like the previous comment 5.25 an hour in America. It's at least 10.50 an hour minimum in Toronto Canada.
Kmac

Sydney, Australia

#130 Feb 15, 2014
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Walmart stores in Australia but we do have K-Mart which is very much the same, a discount store for various products.
No Kmart is nothing like Wallmart lol!
CYPHER

Coburg, Australia

#132 Mar 15, 2014
SOUNDS LIKE THE WALMART CORP ARE C¥#*s
Austraila is small

Eastwood, Australia

#133 Apr 25, 2014
Are u serious? do u think Woolworths and whatsoever the other store can match Wal-mart? Australia is a way naive and small country bro,.. WalMart can gobble Woolworths, Coles and whatsoever in two seconds,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sydney Music Thread (Dec '14) 12 hr Musikologist 4
S h i t 19 hr Hjk 3
time for a play 20 hr elizabeth 1
Let's have fun Thu Clover Moore 3
Bankstown/Lidcombe (Auschwitz) Public Hospital Thu Clover Moore 1
My view on Lebanese people in Australia (Aug '11) Wed Nomad 167
One horny girl Aug 23 hornyguy 4
More from around the web