Turkey bans Australian legislators from Gallipoli

May 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

Armenian National Committee of Australia 259 Penshurst Street, Willoughby NSW 2068 PO Box 768, Willoughby NSW 2068 T: 9419 8264 W: www.anc.org.au Vache H. Kahramanian Executive Director PRESS RELEASE BREAKING: Turkey bans Australian legislators from Gallipoli SYDNEY: The Republic of Turkey has sensationally stated that certain Australian ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated May 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Never trust an IT remnant turk's friendship for they can not exist without denial.
klakalaka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oh well

Since: Nov 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It is evident that history will not be rewritten by such motions passed with petty political calculations under the influence of ethnic lobbies known for their excesses and prejudices.

according to the australian Constitution, the NSW Government – or any other local government, has no power to deal or interfere in Australia’s Foreign affairs, which is the responsibility of the Federal Government. In essence, contrary to the integrity of the NSW Parliament, a declarative declaration with no real force of authority, serving no other than the efforts of the relevant community groups known for their racial-religious prejudice.

Political parties rely on the support of such groups to make their appeal to the electorate effective. They need various pressure groups for growth and sometimes for mere survival. One may add that the association between the Assyrian Universal A
alliance, rmenian National Committee & the
australian Hellenic Council circles and the formal decision-making bodies in the NSW Parliament are of such a reciprocal character.
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

loll79 wrote:
It is evident that history will not be rewritten by such motions passed with petty political calculations under the influence of ethnic lobbies known for their excesses and prejudices.
according to the australian Constitution, the NSW Government – or any other local government, has no power to deal or interfere in Australia’s Foreign affairs, which is the responsibility of the Federal Government. In essence, contrary to the integrity of the NSW Parliament, a declarative declaration with no real force of authority, serving no other than the efforts of the relevant community groups known for their racial-religious prejudice.
Political parties rely on the support of such groups to make their appeal to the electorate effective. They need various pressure groups for growth and sometimes for mere survival. One may add that the association between the Assyrian Universal A
alliance, rmenian National Committee & the
australian Hellenic Council circles and the formal decision-making bodies in the NSW Parliament are of such a reciprocal character.
You forgot to add the Kurds and Alevis in your list, may be some Others too.
But do not worry, you have the turks to support your denial.
Sydney

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

The Armenian National Committee's myth busted once again. Don't these people have any shame, especially Vache Kahramanian? Arrive at your own conclusion... www.armeniangenocidelies.com/2013/05/10/anc-t... Tsarni
Bob Whitey

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

never trust a gobbler.
La di da

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Never trust a sheep shagging aussie..

Since: Nov 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Declaration Made By American Academicians (May 19, 1985)

ATTENTION
MEMBERS OF THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
(May 19, 1985)

The undersigned American academicians who specialize in Turkish, Ottoman and Middle Eastern Studies are concerned that the current language embodied in House Joint Resolution 192 is misleading and/or inaccurate in several respects.

Specifically, while fully supporting the concept of a “National Day of Remembrance of Man’s Inhumanity to Man,” we respectfully take exception to that portion of the text which singles out for special recognition:

“... the one and one half million people of Armenian ancestry who were victims of genocide perpetrated in Turkey between 1915 and 1923 ....”

Our reservations focus on the use of the words “Turkey” and “genocide” and may be summarized as follows:

http://armeniangenocidelies.com/2013/04/09/de...
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Those Blind turkophiles have somehow fortotten to study the Jihad Declaration of 12 Nov 1914 in conjunction with the Genocide of 1915.
May be they were scared of the wider ramifications!
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2013
 
Forgotten
murat von zurich

Bulach, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
Never trust an IT remnant turk's friendship for they can not exist without denial.
sadly so
haig

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dander wrote:
Those Blind turkophiles have somehow fortotten to study the Jihad Declaration of 12 Nov 1914 in conjunction with the Genocide of 1915.
May be they were scared of the wider ramifications!

Yes Turks did genocide on Aussies too. How did u get away dunny?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Armenian genocide is a fabrication of Armenians
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 12, 2013
 
haig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Turks did genocide on Aussies too. How did u get away dunny?
Same as you did, KAYIQ!
TRUTHlover

Illawong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
Never trust an IT remnant turk's friendship for they can not exist without denial.
Dandik,

You are getting again confused ......

I am sure you wanted to write: " Never trust an ARF Armenian's friendship, for they can not exit without denial."

From around 1850 to 1920 your ancestors have just demonstrated this fact .... look in your own past before you defile other nations ....

I absolutely can understand Turkey's reaction ! Also I personally would have taken a different approach .... I specially would have invited these people to engage in an educational campaign to prove that more or less all these claims are simply incorrect, exaggerated or simply falsified ...

Cheers,

PS: I love the name of this 'Executive Director Kahraman-ian'.... L.O.L..... he might should call himself simply Kahraman-yalan .....

Is there no word for Kahraman in Armenian? Thus he has to use the Turkish word as his name?
TRUTHlover

Illawong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
Those Blind turkophiles have somehow fortotten to study the Jihad Declaration of 12 Nov 1914 in conjunction with the Genocide of 1915.
May be they were scared of the wider ramifications!
sure ... therefore they are academics .... the only issue they are NOT paid by the Armenian Propaganda Machine (Lobby).....

there is no 'conjunction' with the Fetva and the events you claim ... just in the crazy minds of Armenians like you ....

cheers,
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

La di da wrote:
Never trust a sheep shagging aussie..
Mate, at least get your abuse right, Kiwi's are the sheep pluggers, aussies are kangaroo humpers and if you want a real tight one you get a pretty little wallaby.
Dander

Kindred, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 12, 2013
 
Some coward turdlover was supposed to meet me at the airport!
looks like he has arrived in a KAYIQ instead and could not make it.
What a bunch Fake Jihadist IT remnants!
TRUTHlover

Illawong, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
Some coward turdlover was supposed to meet me at the airport!
looks like he has arrived in a KAYIQ instead and could not make it.
What a bunch Fake Jihadist IT remnants!
looser dandik ....

I had to meet you at the airport????
where were you???? I could not make it???
How could I not make it? Am I not here? Where are YOU???

On the other hand ... what would be so bad in arriving in a Kayik? Did not your ancestors arrive in boats in Australia?

BTW, as I said earlier, end of June I will be in Tasmania .... let's meet there ... what you say .... if you have the guts !

Cheers,

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
looser dandik ....
I had to meet you at the airport????
where were you???? I could not make it???
How could I not make it? Am I not here? Where are YOU???
On the other hand ... what would be so bad in arriving in a Kayik? Did not your ancestors arrive in boats in Australia?
BTW, as I said earlier, end of June I will be in Tasmania .... let's meet there ... what you say .... if you have the guts !
Cheers,
trust me it wont happen dont waste your time ,evan if it was for freindly association and freindly debat it wont happen .

if im wrong ill be surprised beyond belief.
haa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Sydney, Australia Forum right now

Search the Sydney, Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there Walmart stores in Australia ? (Apr '10) 28 min American Aussie 123
White Australia Policy 2 hr kauswht 2
Too many negro jungle bunnies in Sydney 2 hr kauswht 2
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 9 hr Jake 43,951
Australia readies 50 police to send to Ukraine 9 hr Goats milk is a fukwit 1
ebay austalia complaints & paypal problems...jo... (Feb '11) Wed DEE 193
mfm Jul 22 Pat_malone 4
•••
•••