Debby Ryan Is In Australia May 15, 2012

There are 4 comments on the May 15, 2012, Dis411 story titled Debby Ryan Is In Australia May 15, 2012. In it, Dis411 reports that:

Debby Ryan shared this photo today of herself in Sydney, Australia. Looks like the "Jessie" actress will be there for a good length of time as she wrote, I love that word "beauteous!" Don't you? I would also love to visit Australia one day! How about you??!! Please give us a tweet, retweet or Facebook like if you enjoy our content! We love to get ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dis411.

tim

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

#1 May 15, 2012
Debby Ryan is the most beautiful, talented,smart,down to earth actress ever love u debs
AMANDA

Eagle Mountain, UT

#2 May 17, 2012
DAER DEBBY RYAN AMANDA IN UATH NOW OK YOU MY FVAERTTY SONGRYOU GOTTY TALENTED YOUR MY SMART GRILBAESTFRIDEY OK AMANDA SAED YOU YOU MY FAEVITTY TV TALENTED THE SUNT LFIE NO DECK OK WERTH YOU NO TV OK AMANDA OK OLEN OLNE MY FVEARTTYTV SHOW OK
Debby Ryan

Albania

#3 Apr 16, 2013
love u too kkkkkkkkkkk and thank you so much
Alain Leveque

Sydney, Australia

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Sorry, I only have sex with men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first gay experience in sydney 20 hr sydney is crud 5
News Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) Sat Serpent 46,827
Mannequins for Sale Apr 25 Mannequins 1
17 wants older guy to hook Apr 24 Up4mischief1 6
Cougar Dating in Sydney Apr 24 Up4mischief1 10
God worships Israel!!!. Apr 23 God worships Israel 1
News Seeking ugly women for Outback's lonely hearts (Aug '08) Apr 22 William Shorten 5
More from around the web