My view on Lebanese people in Australia
Hussein

Lerdo, Mexico

#88 Apr 19, 2013
The Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Australian women can wear what they like compared to the way you dominate your women over there.
my wife for example isnt muslim and i never enforce her to do what i want and we have already two kids..while in lebanon my neighbor wife's australian real one means from britan island desendant and she by her self is covered her hair not her face because only ridiculous people wear that way..and also the religion is individual freedome and as u have ur own beliefs must respect the other and dont be selfish disagree who arent as same as u..
fine

Adelaide, Australia

#89 Apr 22, 2013
lebanese people are fine little bit of stereo typing and im not lebanese

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90 Apr 23, 2013
fine wrote:
lebanese people are fine little bit of stereo typing and im not lebanese
They're fine if they stay in Lebanon
Hussein

Lerdo, Mexico

#91 Apr 27, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
look wla tasmaniac..yes indeed there r very few lebanese bastards..but there r big part very good educated and very hard worker and australia is their country despite on ur neck..and they rnt lazy as u r..nor moron..muslims or christian are the same..u if u dont like ur fellow lebanese aussies back where u cam from only the aborgines has the right to open their mouths and complain..australia isnt ur country and i m very sure that u know ur fathers where from they came..or to rspect ur self or shut up ur mouth..when u r brave and strong why dont u chase them ?¿?? or lion behind the screen and rabit in the real life
Ian

Dee Why, Australia

#92 Apr 28, 2013
I wonder if we had simply invited Japan here 70 years ago instead of fighting them and we then had an immigration policy set in place the same as Japan has today. Would Australia today be a better place to live? Given what Gough Whitlam, Malcolm Fraser, Bob Hawk, Paul Keating etc to Julia Gillard all did and continue to do, with their - Oh we are all so sorry for you, let’s keep our “let practically anyone immigrate policy” in place for our so called great economic stimulus growth & oh, it’s too late to change now, as we now need to keep the letting more of the same policy in place. We (the government) need this so most existing and future immigrants of certain denominations continue to voting for us. Oh we can’t possibly change now, it would cost valuable labour seats – we all (Politian’s) really have that bit of prostitute in us all, do anything to keep our jobs, stay in power and not deal with the crime problem we created and do not deal with. Had Australia kept a much more closed immigration policy just as Japan have done and continue to do, I debate (no one has that crystal ball) that Australia might actually be a nicer less crime free & safer environment for us today and for all future generations. I personally know who I would prefer to live with - without mentioning any cultures or names (Sorry to offend any 2nd world war diggers - I do understand they - the Japanese were ruthless & fierce) But all the good work you people did in defending our country has become undone by the idiots before mentioned with our “let absolutely any one in - including the worst of the worst into Australia” policy & continue letting them in.
There seems to be a bit of slut in us all especially when it comes to our political leaders over the last 40 years (some more so than others – only one had tried to do something a bit better).
Say – Australia at the end of the day, I can say no doubt in the view of our indigenous people would be a better place – if none of us came and invaded here in the first place & I do not see any indigenous people having any say themselves in who we allow to continue invading their once country.
Thanks one hell of a lot for the running of our country - Morons

Ian
Arabian king

Laval, Canada

#93 May 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Im lebanese christian. Religion doesnt matter many lebanese christians were in fact a lot more agressive during civil war and till now. Many lebanese muslims have traveled away during the war as they were massacred and kicked by christian militias. The newer generations have lived up with hateful parents that were still dreamlng to come back to lebanon and focus their anger on their kids and they learned the bad things. But u dony have to generaliss. I know what kind of reputation we have in Australia too bad those lebanese wanna be gangs dont come to Lebanon try this shit of theirs they would get their ass kicked really hard. But maybe just maybe australian police or security arent manly enough as well to stop those scumbags. If they were in Lebanon our tough men would wipe them out. So what i finally understand is that lebanese are shit in australia and your men are too much of pussies to stop them. And u complain on here . Bravo either nut up or shut up and go dump ur heard on some sewer
James

Fairfield, Australia

#94 May 18, 2013
Ok people please don't judge them by looking at the minority of a group within a location or area. Why don't all of you look at the wider part of society even though you might have had a past experience. I also had a negative experience with Lebanese people but i have two best mates who are Lebanese and are the greatest of people with families of gold.
kumar

Mernda, Australia

#95 Jul 17, 2013
To the yanks ,brits and others if u would want to experience what ppl go through from some of these lebanese gangs come stay in a part of oz in victoria altona norths, particularly "the circle" every friday night to sunday night at ungodly hours you will hear night racing, screeching of tyres, driveways blocked by lebanese youths who claim the own the street. u get asked questions for not being lebanese, they even ask when u work and what contents does your house have. places in sydney like bankstown have also the same athmosphere, and cops are too scared to even fine them for illegal road races.so come on down, dont take my word for it , live there baby.
Mick

Little Bay, Australia

#96 Aug 15, 2013
Ian wrote:
I wonder if we had simply invited Japan here 70 years ago instead of fighting them and we then had an immigration policy set in place the same as Japan has today.
A brilliant insight, I have to say. Imagine the electronics manufacturing industry we'd (still) have - and how cheap would TVs and sound systems be? And oh - the cars! Australian women in the 21st century might not be quite so lippy, either. Where's a friggin' time machine when you need one?
Yu dum fook

Australia

#97 Aug 16, 2013
Lebanon people no good. Never marry cousin or you have child like Lebanon person
Lola

Montréal, Canada

#98 Sep 3, 2013
So Norhas assume you're from India and smell of shit and curry
Ann

Paris, France

#99 Sep 3, 2013
The lebanese are so ugly they bleach their skin to look white they are so ugly the banks in Lebanon give loans for plastic surgery all the women end up looking like miss piggy oink oink
Danielle

Liverpool, Australia

#100 Sep 21, 2013
Not only are you racist 'Australians' illiterate and in-cohesive but these stereotypes and views you have established regarding the Australian-Lebanese community are so vague and irrational that it is incomprehensible. I myself am a Lebanese female: no i am not a "filthy imbred peices of filth", no i am not a criminal and no i am definitely not "arrogant and smelly". One of the comments by John Smith on this forum states that we ALL are "violent, aggressive, unethical, immoral, hateful criminal killers", this judgement is obviously based on nebulous stereotypes and/or a viewpoint received from one person out of an entire community. A single persons actions shouldn't define an entire culture: there are numerous criminals that come from other ethnicities yet the Lebanese are only considered the antagonist of Australia: that is insincerity at its finest. The struggle and hardships faced by Lebanese are extensive (just like many other cultures); war, loss, death, instability yet there are no commiseration placed forth by you people. Are we a 'criminal culture' or a criticized culture? I would like to ask you all a question which has been in my mind for an abundant amount of time: If you were already going through pain as a result of fleeing your country due to war, would you feel distressed to know the hatred your culture constantly is taunted by. I would actually love to hear your responses to this question i have placed forth as i am researching a question very close to this.

“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them”
&#8213; Elie Wiesel
adam007

Sydney, Australia

#101 Sep 26, 2013
John Smith wrote:
I don't mind Lebanese on the condition they are law abiding citizens and do not hurt others and are respectful and honorable people and accept our wonderful way of life and follow our Australian laws.
In fact a couple of my best friends are Lebanese and they are beautiful and honest and hard working people in the community.
HOWEVER, unfortunately, MOST LEBANESE are not nice people. And I KNOW from personal experience, because I have met many off them. They are violent, aggressive, unethical, immoral, hateful criminal killers!
They come from Lebanon into Australia and join gangs and terrorize Australians. I once saw a Lebanese gang trying to pick up a 13 year old girl for sex, IN FRONT OF THE GIRL'S FATHER! That's how disrespectful and disgusting most of these Lebanese are!!!
Some Lebanese are gorgeous, honest, peaceful and beautiful people, but MOST are vicious and disgusting animals who are nothing more than evil, violent and very dangerous criminals!!!
Hey mate...not entirely true....the problem isn't lebanese in general........Its lebanese "Muslims" ....there are just as many Christian lebanese and there are no problems from them ...only the muslim lebs who fail to integrate because their religion forbids western ways
Jazmine

Perth, Australia

#102 Oct 3, 2013
U sick headd filthy ppl Arab and Lebanese ppl are way more respective than aussies and I'm an Aussie myself so back off and get a life rather than talking about ppl who don't give fuck about you and r Living how they like and Aussies r aggressive too and very rude to aborigines so u should take take a look at herself first I wish I wasn't Australian someyime cuz of ppl like u
Mick

Liverpool, Australia

#103 Oct 8, 2013
Danielle wrote:
Not only are you racist 'Australians' illiterate and in-cohesive but these stereotypes and views you have established regarding the Australian-Lebanese community are so vague and irrational that it is incomprehensible. I myself am a Lebanese female: no i am not a "filthy imbred peices of filth", no i am not a criminal and no i am definitely not "arrogant and smelly". One of the comments by John Smith on this forum states that we ALL are "violent, aggressive, unethical, immoral, hateful criminal killers", this judgement is obviously based on nebulous stereotypes and/or a viewpoint received from one person out of an entire community. A single persons actions shouldn't define an entire culture: there are numerous criminals that come from other ethnicities yet the Lebanese are only considered the antagonist of Australia: that is insincerity at its finest. The struggle and hardships faced by Lebanese are extensive (just like many other cultures); war, loss, death, instability yet there are no commiseration placed forth by you people. Are we a 'criminal culture' or a criticized culture? I would like to ask you all a question which has been in my mind for an abundant amount of time: If you were already going through pain as a result of fleeing your country due to war, would you feel distressed to know the hatred your culture constantly is taunted by. I would actually love to hear your responses to this question i have placed forth as i am researching a question very close to this.
“No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them”
&#8213; Elie Wiesel
Yeah i think that john smith bloke is quite a retard. I hve to agree with u danielle on this, im aussie and no1 understandss things ppl like refugees and arabs go through so they say racist shit when they dont even kno anything. all my friends r leb and their heaps cool . 2 answer ur question i probably would but i wouldnt know so yeaa. i also hope that people understand shit people go through because ithink they would stop talking and start saying nice shit.
Mick

Liverpool, Australia

#104 Oct 8, 2013
Danielle wrote:
&#8213; Elie Wiesel
We are both from blacktown hahah sk , ur the only sk in this form atm

Since: Oct 13

Australia

#105 Oct 25, 2013
They're inbred,dogs of the desert,scavengers like crows,in my my family,thanks to my redneck US wife,we carry guns everywhere in Sydney,she tells our daughters,take yall guns,pedo teachers try to touch yall pussies,any leb threatens to rape you,pull yall pieces,he don't leave yall be,ice him,blow that dudes face off,a gun is how a leb speaks,a gun is how a leb will die,when we came ack to Australia was showing my wife the Sydney Trains,she loves freight trains,he pa was an engineer for the PRR,anyhow was waiting on P1 at town hall,this Fijian bloke said,Ladies first,this indian and these 6 lebs,said she just a white whore,one hit him on the head with a baseball bat,called him a gorilla,he said these clowns gonna die,time we reached Redfern all the lebs had busted heads,broken legs,said to us,put those guns away,i hate these lowlife arabs,always a pleasure to teach these guys some manners,who they think they are speakin to a 400lb musclehead like me that way.
eric

Hornsby, Australia

#106 Oct 28, 2013
We all must think very hard how to get rid of the leb subhumans from sydney and australia.They are not animals, animals attack for food or defence lebs do it for fun and joy = aushvic still exists.
eric

Hornsby, Australia

#107 Oct 28, 2013
Danielle wrote:
&#8213; Elie Wiesel
Lebs are always running from wars everywhere because they cause them everywhere they go non muslim lebs and females are much better your anwear stop hating .world may like you more lebs cause largest amount of crime in sydney althogh media protects them late night drinking always problems with lebs praying on defenceless people coward scam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ebay austalia complaints & paypal problems...jo... (Feb '11) 7 hr renouf 279
Urgent !! Loan from private lender!!! (Dec '12) 14 hr Phill 47
27 leb guy looking for a young submissive toy boy Tue Lebguy 1
Gay hornsby hookup (Oct '15) Tue Lebguy 21
Dogging wife turned into K9 adventure Tue Cheeky2 5
DMT wanted (Jul '12) Jun 21 dyl 9
Scat piss and fetish play in syd (Jan '14) Jun 19 Amazed 12
More from around the web