HO Therapy... Australian Dad Sends Son To Hooker To Cure Him of The Gay

Dec 23, 2009 Full story: lezgetreal.com 43

The medical and scientific consensus in the United States is that ex-gay conversion therapy is likely harmful and should be avoided because it may exploit guilt and anxiety, thereby damaging self-esteem and leading to depression and even suicide. However, the discredited idea that one can change from gay-to-straight, if they just try hard enough has been taken to a new level in Australia….

An Australian father has been accused of forcing his teenage son to have sex with a prostitute — out of fear that he was gay and now may face rape charges.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sir Andrew

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Ah, straight morons. Is there anything they won't do to make everyone as unfortunate as they are?

“Want to protect marriage?”

Since: Nov 08

Then BAN DIVORCE!

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Pro-family values in action. Way to go Australia.

“in eastern nc”

Since: Apr 07

Jacksonville /CampLejeune

#3 Dec 23, 2009
if it was that easy prostitutes would be queens and there would be no gays,, so I guess it isn't true cause there are a lot os gay boys,,(it's hard to get through that many)

“nothing is as it seems ”

Since: Dec 09

Cambridge, Canada

#4 Dec 23, 2009
How can he have sex with a prostitute if he's gay? He'd need to be able to "get it up" first of all! I foresee some technical difficulties here.
The Virgin Queen

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2009
I don't get why they keep referring to Exodus International. Does Exodus recommend forcing a man to have sex with a woman as part of his therapy?

“Want to protect marriage?”

Since: Nov 08

Then BAN DIVORCE!

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Leon wrote:
I hope the kid makes the right choice not to be a queer.
A 14 year old boy is essentially raped, scarred for life, and all you can think about is "I hope he doesn't turn out gay"...? Well, I hope that someday you rearrange your priorities.

Cambridge, Canada

#8 Dec 23, 2009
castration is an option.

Cambridge, Canada

#9 Dec 23, 2009
The Virgin Queen wrote:
I don't get why they keep referring to Exodus International. Does Exodus recommend forcing a man to have sex with a woman as part of his therapy?
Apparently in South African school yards suspected lesbian girls are simply gang raped to administer the same 'reverse psychology' therapeutic teqhnique. No one's sure if it works but the boys say it feels good.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Dec 24, 2009
supersonic Reginald wrote:
castration is an option.
Well now, Reggie Baby, you go first. Tell us how castration worked for you.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Dec 24, 2009
Leon wrote:
I hope the kid makes the right choice not to be a queer.
If the kid is gay, there will be no erection. Gay guys and straight guys are *monosexual*(attracted to one sex only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosexual

If the kid can get it up for men *and* women, then the kid is *bisexual*(attracted to two sexes)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

Bisexual people can "choose". Monosexual people are stuck with what they've got.
Leftatalbuquerqu e

Toronto, Canada

#15 Dec 24, 2009
I wonder if the issue is more about our real lack of sexual education!

Our culture embraces violence, but ignores sex!

There has to be a better way of teaching chldren about what sex is, and how to explore it at age-appropriate levels, than what we currently provide.

Sex is about our future as adults. How can we ignore it?

We've all heard about European and African cultures that teach sex by hiring an older woman to teach the teenager about how to please a woman, and how to function and enjoy himself.

Sex is more than reproduction. We need to find a way to teach it across the board without shame!

As a gay man, what I learned in high school gym class did NOTHING to prepare me for my sexual future!

Look at this season of the TV show Glee - these kids think that ejaculating in a hot tub will make a girl pregnant! What kind of sex-ed is that??

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#16 Dec 24, 2009
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If the kid is gay, there will be no erection. Gay guys and straight guys are *monosexual*(attracted to one sex only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosexual
If the kid can get it up for men *and* women, then the kid is *bisexual*(attracted to two sexes)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality
Bisexual people can "choose". Monosexual people are stuck with what they've got.
Wrong. Erection does not equal attraction. Erection is a physical reaction that CAN be caused by merely physical processes in addition to being able to be caused by mental processes. Years ago a substance known as 'spanish fly'(although it was actually obtained from a particular beetle) was used on cattle to make them copulate but scientific analysis of the substance showed it actually caused an irritation of the genitals in the animals it was given to who would copulate as a way to deal with the irritation, not responding to a sexual imperative/desire to mate.
While an erection can be a sign of a physical attraction it is not a legitimate indicator of attraction or sexual interest.
Short Left Index Finger

Georgetown, Canada

#17 Dec 24, 2009
Maybe the father was conceived that way.It makes you wonder.
Yank Oliver

Espanola, Canada

#18 Dec 24, 2009
Drill Bit wrote:
"The medical and scientific consensus in the United States is that ex-gay conversion therapy is likely harmful and should be avoided because it may exploit guilt and anxiety..."
Why are we worried what the Yanks think. We give our gay sons a chance to become a man here. If he passes on the pussy and prefers the tan track, so be it. At least this lad has had an opportunity to see what he's missing out on. Mind you, I'd blindfold him first or he'll think he's dropping his slug into a split watermelon!
Sounds like you've had first hand expieience, Nancy boy.
Super Aussie

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Dec 24, 2009
Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've had first hand expieience, Nancy boy.
You are not welcome here.

Nobody talk to him.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 24, 2009
Thats Nice Elliot wrote:
Typical reply from an idiot, so called "pro family values" are really suppression, control and abuse of any who disagree.

If anything this idiot of father has probably turned his son of him and sex for life, I can think of nothing more off putting than going to a pro when you are a young teen, unless you're a religious idiot, then you'd mentally screw anything.

At that age there's many freely available young women eager for some attention. The father doesn't have a brain, so deserves to be charged, but not with rape. He should be sentenced to 1 year working in a homo bar as a glass collector, never know might draw him out. He seems very homophobic and probably more scared of his own sexuality and reaction to homos than thoughts for his sons future.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Dec 24, 2009
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
Look at this season of the TV show Glee - these kids think that ejaculating in a hot tub will make a girl pregnant! What kind of sex-ed is that??
Nah, you've gotta do it for at least 20 minutes for women to get pregnant I was told when a kid by my knowledgeable older peers, never lasted that long, but had lots of practice.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 24, 2009
Thats Nice Elliot wrote:
Why judge Australia; put the blame where it's due and that's with the father.

Ottawa, Canada

#24 Dec 24, 2009
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, Reggie Baby, you go first. Tell us how castration worked for you.
Well, I'm not actually a prime candidate for the procedure.

Ottawa, Canada

#25 Dec 24, 2009
Kazzi wrote:
<quoted text> Why judge Australia; put the blame where it's due and that's with the father.
Now that you mention it, Kazzi, I begin to wonder just how many hookers the Dad had boinked, just out of sheer denial in his subconscious mind? It's possible. A rigid and stern upbringing instilling plenty of guilt feelings would do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockhampton, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to rockhampton????? (Mar '07) Aug '14 Manual 45
Beef baron loses fight for life (May '14) May '14 Stan Dandyliver 2
ANZAC Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 JimBuckRabbit 2
Australian man bitten by deadly snake grabbed a... (Mar '14) Mar '14 orange spray tan ... 4
looking for Fred Harsant (Jul '08) Jan '14 Daniel Harsant 23
Gigantic Crocodile Finds a New Home in Australi... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Neville Thompson 7
Beaches. (Sep '13) Sep '13 QLDer 2

Rockhampton, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:25 pm PST