Rockhampton floods recede, crocs new fear

There are 5 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Rockhampton floods recede, crocs new fear. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

SALTWATER crocodiles and venomous snakes are worrying Rockhampton residents and authorities as the Fitzroy River falls further below an 8.6 metre peak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

Cartman

Australia

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I bet they are a little worried when they are in the water
Cartman

Australia

#4 Feb 3, 2013
not much choice but get near the water when its flooded
Cartman

Australia

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I live in NT no big city sheeple here and I know you dont have to be scared of crocs just know where they are. So when a town floods they're everywhere and I would be worried too
Funny

Kensington, Australia

#7 Feb 3, 2013
These dumbkent rednecks should be bitten by snakes and eaten by crocs, the ugly white baboons are avatars of Taliban and spawn of devil, that's the retribution for their evil deeds.
Cartman

Australia

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Funny wrote:
These dumbkent rednecks should be bitten by snakes and eaten by crocs, the ugly white baboons are avatars of Taliban and spawn of devil, that's the retribution for their evil deeds.
D1ckhead^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockhampton, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
culture of china discuss May 17 Tang 1
moving to rockhampton????? (Mar '07) May 3 King Junior 46
News Homes destroyed as twin cyclones slam into nort... Feb '15 funny 2
News Cyclone Marcia: Terrifying experience ahead for... Feb '15 Puma-1 2
News Beef baron loses fight for life (May '14) May '14 Stan Dandyliver 2
News ANZAC Day (Apr '14) Apr '14 JimBuckRabbit 2
News Australian man bitten by deadly snake grabbed a... (Mar '14) Mar '14 orange spray tan ... 4
More from around the web