Man charged over dead baby

Man charged over dead baby

There are 9 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from May 26, 2010, titled Man charged over dead baby. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

A MAN has been charged with manslaughter after a baby was found dead in a locked car in Rockhampton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

taxpayer

Randwick, Australia

#1 May 26, 2010
They did not charge the mother at Toowomba her left her little 6 months old baby girl in the car to die while she went to work at the Catholic School. She and this man should both be in gaol.
The Police never care about children any more. It appears you can do what you like and get out of it.
Charge this mother as well for covering him up.
TBA

Miranda, Australia

#2 May 27, 2010
such a senseless tragedy.
moronic ratbag who did this.
HarryPotter

Clifton Springs, Australia

#4 May 27, 2010
Iron Ore wrote:
well, she works at a catholic school. Catholics have been in the news lately for their criminal behaviours.
He must have been a dumb arse like you. Too ignorant to listen to anyone.
HarryPotter

#6 May 27, 2010
Iron Ore wrote:
<quoted text> I don't listen to loser island chimps like you. Your kind are the sh*t of humanity.
That's right you don't listen because you are too ignorant and arrogant to know better. Deadshit.

“Capitalistroadst er”

Since: Sep 07

Canberra

#8 May 27, 2010
A real tragedy.
HarryPotter

#9 May 27, 2010
Iron Ore wrote:
<quoted text> Who would listen to a useless islander sea chimp? You fat nosed babboons have contributed nothing to humanity. Except theft and murder.
Those Mansfield cows must really love you I bet you have your head stuck up their backsides all the time.
Adelaidean

Dianella, Australia

#11 May 27, 2010
That's unforgivable! What a tragedy! It's not the first time this sort of thing has happened. One would think the message would have gotten through by now! How could anyone do that to a little child! I hope he rots in jail.
HarryPotter

#12 May 27, 2010
Iron Ore wrote:
<quoted text> You are a fine example of why people should use birth control. Do your island chimp relatives know about birth control yet?
Well you would be practicing birth control with those cows of yours wouldn't you? I am sure Mansfield has enough inbreds there. Just remain in denial ya hick.
HarryPotter

#14 May 27, 2010
Iron Ore wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you talking about bestiality? It must be a common practice in the Pacific Islands. Your kind are disgusting. The French should test a few more nukes on your relatives' island.
Every summer the media warns the public about not leaving children and animals in cars. These useless parents need to be locked up in a car and left to bake so that they know what it would feel like. You should be a demonstration model.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockhampton, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Port Arthur massacre made Police Minister Bill ... Feb '16 what a load 1
News Australian race relations suffering from a lack... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Truth 2
moving to rockhampton????? (Mar '07) Jun '15 Steve 47
culture of china discuss (May '15) May '15 Tang 1
News Homes destroyed as twin cyclones slam into nort... (Feb '15) Feb '15 funny 2
News Cyclone Marcia: Terrifying experience ahead for... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Puma-1 2
News Beef baron loses fight for life (May '14) May '14 Stan Dandyliver 2
More from around the web