Brisbane Second Division Wrap-up for 21 July 2012

Jul 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sydney Sun

Wynnum Juniors beat Sunnybank 46-18 to go to 21 points, with Carina on 20 points.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2012
chris

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jul 24, 2012
THE 93 YR OLD NT (Darwin) woman shown on Ch 7's Sunrise show driving around the NT's backstreets is condoned by the NT Government who
1. Refuses to address the issue and
2. Denies it happened/is occurring in the NT.

"I am writing in response to a complaint submitted regarding driving shown on the Ch 7 Sunrise program on 11 July 2012.

A unlicensed driver who continues to drive on the road network, committing (other) driving violations or demonstrating poor driving behaviours, is committing an offence. Police enforce the road rules and it is the Police who need to deal with the matter. As this 'complaint' appears to surround an unlicensed person demonstrating poor driving behaviours, the matter needs to be referred to Police for any action they deem necessary.

As these alleged traffic offences featured on Channel 7 did not occur in the NT it is suggested that you contact the relevant jurisdictions Police Force directly for their attention."

The NT Gment also refers to 'alleged' offences when infact the offences were TELEVISED to the world by ch 7.

So dont talk to us about crashes and traffic when Gment does F.A. with our taxes. Hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian PM to visit India, Malaysia 4 hr poo smelly curry 2
Native Sons MC Queensland Australia (Aug '12) Thu cobra c45 33
Red Dog producer warns piracy will degrade Aust... Aug 24 janos curatz 1
CRN-I aims for new audience with supplement qua... Aug 16 LEGALISE STEROIDS 2
Patent or perish? Jeers greet proposal to tie A... Aug 9 The ADELAIDEAN 2
Australia's Russian and Ukrainian communities m... Aug 6 Rahim 17
Can Australia solve Auckland's housing crisis? Aug 5 lets be nice 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••