Murder charges laid over pair's disap...

Murder charges laid over pair's disappearance

There are 4 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Murder charges laid over pair's disappearance. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

MYSTERY: Missing Mount Isa couple Cindy Masonwells and Scott Maitland who were last seen in Cairns on July 5; and their recently-repaired Holden panel van.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Good grief, that poor couple couldn't get a lucky break. Your van gets stolen, bad luck,... they find it, good luck,... but not really cause going to pick it up results in their murder. What are the odds? That damn van must be cursed.
Sad.

“an ex-yank with a scuba tank”

Since: Jul 12

Los Angeles

#3 Jul 19, 2012
like all good murders and disappearances there's more to the story.

I live in Cairns and the word is that a lot of drugs went missing at about the same time as an expensive car was bought.
jody maitland

Helensvale, Australia

#4 Nov 2, 2012
I would like to defend my family and state no it was not a drug related murder. it was sheer horrible and terrible bad luck that had really bad consequence. even non imediate family this has been hard for with the stories that have gone around cairns. they where beautiful people truly hearts of gold, and they both didnt deserve this and will b missed dearly

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Someone needs to reprogram Roboblogger. This isn't Offbeat news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queensland, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pauline Hanson's Muslim ban 'illegal' (Apr '10) Sep 21 Sleepers 256
News Australian Eurovision invasion predates Mauboy (May '14) Sep 15 DARK TRIAD MAN 15
News Bad doctors are escaping punishment (Jul '10) Aug 28 rabid slumdogs 73
News Minimalist Concrete Fortress Lets You Live on "... Aug '16 interesting 2
News Missing Bundaberg girl found dead in drain | Th... (Feb '10) Aug '16 Peta 18
News WTF News: It's Weird, True and Funny Aug '16 Amy 8
News Aussie screenwriters in final of Script Pipelin... Jul '16 Rosco 2
More from around the web