Live export ban a 'disaster' for northern Australia

May 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC News

A north-west Queensland mayor and grazier says the temporary ban of live cattle exports to Indonesia in 2011 has created the biggest animal welfare issue in Australia.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

That is exactly right.

And what do we hear from morons like PETA?
Do we hear them offering some of their millions to help the farmers feed their stock?

Of course not.
Instead what we hear is morons like PETA threatening to sue farmers.

The sooner people wake up to these animal activist scum the better off this country will be.
jack

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

they should stop stop complaining and find new markets in usa and europe,
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

PETA is just another commie scumbag NGO assisting in the implimentation of the NWO agenda. Part of that agenda is to bring White western countries down into poverty.

Its no surprise they are hell bent on destroying the live export industry of Australia and with more and more jobs going overseas it isnt hard to see the plan to bring us down is on track.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

jack wrote:
they should stop stop complaining and find new markets in usa and europe,
It's not that simple, finding new markets for that quantity of stock is a lot easier said than done.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
PETA is just another commie scumbag NGO assisting in the implimentation of the NWO agenda. Part of that agenda is to bring White western countries down into poverty.
Its no surprise they are hell bent on destroying the live export industry of Australia and with more and more jobs going overseas it isnt hard to see the plan to bring us down is on track.
Not sure about all that, but PETA's agenda is not in the best interests of animals.
mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

oh my sweet lord. that can't be right.
Becky

Hangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple, finding new markets for that quantity of stock is a lot easier said than done.
They should have started doing that years ago when the first sightings of foreign Islamic savagery came to light.
Darwinite

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Why dont they care about camp dogs?

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/02/27/3...

There are a hundred more stories like that up here

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have started doing that years ago when the first sightings of foreign Islamic savagery came to light.
I would imagine it's always been known, some of these people make no secret of the fact they're primative savages.
The industry has put a lot of time, effort and money into trying to ensure the welfare of live export stock, but it seems sometimes the animals doing the slaughtering aren't as intelligent as the animals being slaughtered.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Darwinite wrote:
Why dont they care about camp dogs?
http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/02/27/3...
There are a hundred more stories like that up here
Maybe because camp dogs problems are mostly caused by the local indigenous population?
There'd be endless cries of 'discrimination' by the sheeple if they were forced to actually do anything about it.

And the live export trade is much more high profile, a great opportunity for animal activist scum to cause problems for people who's living comes from animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••